Yocum Primary mouse infestation

Yocum Primary mouse infestation

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

angrymom

El Dorado, AR

#1 Feb 15, 2013
There is a huge mouse problem at Yocum Primary. They be haven mouse shit all over the place on tables and floor.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2013
You need to work on your JOI language.
arklady9218

El Dorado, AR

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Despite her poor wording angry mom is correct. I don't have a child in the school but I was in there the other day and was in a classroom and noticed mouse dropping all over the classroom especially by the teachers computer.
Calion

Farmerville, LA

#6 Feb 16, 2013
call the health department
correct

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2013
angrymom wrote:
There is a huge mouse problem at Yocum Primary. They be haven mouse shit all over the place on tables and floor.
three years ago, my child was in Yocum and mice were a problem . Sad that it hasn't been corrected!!
mother

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2013
My child came home last week and said the janitor had to get one out of his classroom
what are you serious

Desoto, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2013
That is crazy! Every place has its occasional mouse but no there is NOT a mouse INFESTATION ! Do you really think the teachers would stand to work on the floor with kids if there were mice running around??? Most of the "stuff" in their classrooms were bought with their own money. Do you really believe they would let mice run around in it?? Helllloooooo- they have teacher unions that would jump on it if this condition were true!!!! This crap on here is ridiculous!!!! There are just precious kids and dedicated teachers! Find something else to start rumours about!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
80-room Marriott hotel behind McDonald's northside 4 hr Snoop 27
Dwain Miller vs Pokemon 12 hr FYI 16
Sex in Eldo (Jul '10) 14 hr Lester 37
Tonya's Dance School Tue Billie 16
Soccer Tue JWN2 1
fat chicks Tue Edmonds 14
Pokémon Jul 25 Seriously 9

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance