Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Diet Time

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 30, 2013
LMAO
air brush

Tampa, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Far out !! They are getting on Craigslist and selling food stamp cards for cash.$500 for $375 & 400 white people that need them cant get them SAD Thats how they need to cut the budget get some of these blacks off food stamps some own their homes and have new cars and good jobs too
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 31, 2013
air brush wrote:
Far out !! They are getting on Craigslist and selling food stamp cards for cash.$500 for $375 & 400 white people that need them cant get them SAD Thats how they need to cut the budget get some of these blacks off food stamps some own their homes and have new cars and good jobs too
What's the difference in your fagAzzlaying up in that govt. apt, free v d clinic, foodstamps, welfare, costing the working man and u r a dam low lifeFag on top of everything. You filthy THANGS need to be exterminated and got off the face of the earth. I can live with blacks needing help, but dam sure can't see supporting a POS homo.
Benn

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 31, 2013
air brush wrote:
Must be because of inflation, used to be able to get the paper food stamps for
50 cents on the dollar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Rats 1 hr 2stars 7
Hannah M. & Keith Bryan (Jul '12) 3 hr Missy 22
PC school 3 hr Proud PC Alumni-P... 16
black lives matter 4 hr 1234xyz 24
union kennel and farm supply 5 hr cougarprowler 22
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr Utah is pervert ... 30,944
dollar general store, eldorado, ar on east main, (Jun '13) 14 hr Xxxxxx 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages