So Glad this Person has been Dumbed D...
Loser

Forrest City, AR

#83 Aug 30, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, actually. LOL
could you possibly be more desperate?

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#84 Aug 30, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text> could you possibly be more desperate?
I may have been desperate a fortnight ago, but I'm not now. What's it to you? The username "Loser" fits you to a tee.
Loser

Forrest City, AR

#85 Aug 30, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have been desperate a fortnight ago, but I'm not now. What's it to you? The username "Loser" fits you to a tee.
i dont know how you have a life, you stay on here 24/7! Glad things are looking up for you now, good job!

Narragansett, RI

#86 Aug 30, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know how you have a life, you stay on here 24/7! Glad things are looking up for you now, good job!
I'm not here 24/7. You won't find me here late at night. Thanks for the kind words, though.:)
Loser

Cabot, AR

#87 Aug 30, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here 24/7. You won't find me here late at night. Thanks for the kind words, though.:)
Thats something to be proud of, someone ones "late night":) i hope you get everything you deserve:)

Narragansett, RI

#88 Aug 30, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats something to be proud of, someone ones "late night":) i hope you get everything you deserve:)
Ooooooo...why the hate? Posting on a forum? Makes no sense. You could easily just skim over everything I say. There's no reason to make this personal.

Narragansett, RI

#90 Aug 30, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does "someone ones "late night"" mean? That statement makes nonsense. English, please.

Narragansett, RI

#92 Aug 31, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just one nasty thing to say. I'm not here late because I go to bed at a decent hour. I'm not "someone's ones "late night". So what if I was? I'm single and not attached to anyone. Nothing I do is any of YOUR business.

Narragansett, RI

#93 Sep 1, 2014
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right...Just cut and run as usual. Ermmmmmm.

Narragansett, RI

#94 Sep 6, 2014
Nah wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad we worked things out. ;) I really don't give a damn what some of this other crap stirrers come up with. Personally, I don't have the time or the energy to deal with their imaginations. LOL Have a good day!
Hey, how are you doing? I hope the gravitas of your situation is improving and that things are going better for you.:)
Nah

El Dorado, AR

#95 Sep 7, 2014
Hey there. Things are looking up, thanks. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Narragansett, RI

#96 Sep 8, 2014
Nah wrote:
Hey there. Things are looking up, thanks. Hope all is well with you and yours.
I'm doing well, thanks. Working now, but trying to relocate. I thought the difficult times were behind me, but they're actually just beginning. LOL. A little intimidating and a lot scary.

I'm happy to hear you are moving in the right direction. That's good news! I'm sure some folks have been praying for you. ;) Have a blessed day.
Nah

El Dorado, AR

#97 Sep 8, 2014
I totally understand the just getting out of school, relocating and getting, or trying, to get a job. My daughter in law is going through the same thing. Best of luck to you. I hope you're moving somewhere cool (cool as in exciting). Take care.

Narragansett, RI

#98 Sep 9, 2014
Nah wrote:
I totally understand the just getting out of school, relocating and getting, or trying, to get a job. My daughter in law is going through the same thing. Best of luck to you. I hope you're moving somewhere cool (cool as in exciting). Take care.
I'm sure she'll find a job. I have three locations I'm considering, and they are in warmer climates. I hate the cold. At this point, I'm just interning part time, which means I'm working for FREE.:( My exam results will not be posted until at least October, maybe even as late a February. To earn some extra money, I'm working at an Animal Hospital and also an animal shelter where I clean cages and walk dogs. I do a little tutoring on the weekends for a couple hours. My resume consists of mostly minimum wage jobs at this point.:( The stressful part is that my student loans are coming due. Blah!

Best of luck to your daughter in law!:)

Narragansett, RI

#99 Sep 30, 2014
Nah wrote:
Awww Little One, have you been missing Big Daddy? Glad you finally admitted it.
You darn well betcha!:)
Nah

Dallas, TX

#100 Oct 1, 2014
I've been super busy, and under the weather, but things are looking up. Hope all is well with you.

Narragansett, RI

#101 Oct 2, 2014
Nah wrote:
I've been super busy, and under the weather, but things are looking up. Hope all is well with you.
Oh, I hope you are feeling better and hope it wasn't anything too bad. Lots of nasty stuff going around and if you listen to the CDC, well...it's just depressing. Hopefully things will slow down a little for you soon.

I'm doing well. Still interning and working for FREE, at least until my test results are posted. Still cleaning cages, walking dogs and taking care of an African Gray parrot that has already bit me, but most of the time I am required to be tethered to my non paying job. Doesn't get any better than this. LOL!!:)

Cheers!!

Narragansett, RI

#102 Oct 12, 2014
Nah wrote:
Wanted to let you know I passed the bar and am now getting paid! Woooohooo. I hope you are doing well and I also hope your daughter in law has been successful in her job search.
Nah

Keller, TX

#103 Oct 16, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanted to let you know I passed the bar and am now getting paid! Woooohooo. I hope you are doing well and I also hope your daughter in law has been successful in her job search.
Just now seeing this. Congratulations! The d-i-l also found a very good job. Things are certainly looking up! Good luck to you.

Narragansett, RI

#104 Oct 18, 2014
Nah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just now seeing this. Congratulations! The d-i-l also found a very good job. Things are certainly looking up! Good luck to you.
Hey there! Thanks. I'm happy to hear she found a job, and a good one, too. It's tough because every spring the market becomes saturated with graduates. Im working full time in an office with several attorneys practicing in different areas of law. Still looking to relocate, though.

I'm still volunteering at the animal shelter a couple times a week, cleaning cages and walking the dogs. Since winter is right around the corner I'm collecting blankets and food for the animals. My little rescue Beagle is adjusting well.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok ladies i got $40. Whats up 6 hr Horny 1
Best Motorcycle Mechanics or Shops (Jul '12) 13 hr carolinagirl1965 19
fat chicks 15 hr tonya a venturella 15
Sex in Eldo (Jul '10) 15 hr Martie 38
knoe news 17 hr dev 6
News The end of school districts (Jan '13) 17 hr appeal 6
Country Club Streets 17 hr Moving On Up 19

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance