So Glad this Person has been Dumbed D...

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#21 Jun 23, 2014
Nah wrote:
Poor little delusional Ducky.:(
LMAO
Hahahahaha! You are the delusional one. MPD and illusions of grandeur. Dream on!!
Nah

United States

#22 Jun 23, 2014
*sigh* you argue like a 2nd grader.

Narragansett, RI

#23 Jun 23, 2014
Oh *sigh*......Puleeeze! This isn't an argument, it's trading insults. You must have a "Napoleon Complex", little man. All you can handle is picking on a woman. Do confident, strong women threaten you? LOL. You haven't called me. " ho" in a long time. Slipping? LMAO.

Go back to thinking I lust for you. It feeds your ego, apparently. Pffffffft.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#24 Jun 23, 2014
A turf war over this stupid mess? All of you should get a life!

Narragansett, RI

#25 Jun 23, 2014
Seriously wrote:
A turf war over this stupid mess? All of you should get a life!
Hey, look here... I totally agree, but the woman hating, misogynist a-hole in you're community needs to realize his Neanderthal, knuckle dragging behavior isn't accepted by all women. He has been shadowing me for months now, calling me names and trying to intimidate me. I have my email address on my profile, if he wants to take his issue with me privately, then I have no problem with that. Evidently, he would rather air his dirty laundry here on the forum. My challenge is for him to contact me and disclose his grievances like an adult. Fat chance of that happening. He doesn't have any desire to straighten this out, because he uses so many different usernames so no one knows who he really is. Creating an email won't compromise anyone's identity, so I guess he's just a coward, plain and simple. Step up to the plate like a man!
Nah

Dallas, TX

#26 Jun 24, 2014
I truly am LOL at your silly self. I had decided that my time of "playing you" was starting to bore me so I had backed off, taken a much needed vacation and moved on to more interesting topics, and people, away from this site. Then, lo and behold I check in here to see if there is any news from S. AR that couldn't be found in the local paper, and there you are.
You couldn't let it go because you weren't getting the attention that you so desperately crave. Sorry little one. Seems I let you down.

LMAO

Narragansett, RI

#27 Jun 24, 2014
You can't even keep your lies straight. First you claim you were "watching" me, and now you say you just basically dropped in and responded to my thread that I posted the night before. Look at your first response in this thread and notice the discrepancies. And, no...you haven't been gone. You've been keeping right up with your 3,467 different usernames. You created bogus accounts on here and one in particular was sending me perverted messages so shocking I can't even post them here. I knew you were Bubba, Rusty, Leon and Clete Elvis. I was receiving private messages from people warning me, but I'm a big girl, and I can spot a sick, deviant man pretty damn quick.

Go back to your other sites. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, azzhole. AND STOP CALLING ME LITTLE ONE, DAMMIT!
Nah

Dallas, TX

#28 Jun 24, 2014
Oh no little one. I know it's eating you up trying to figure it all out, and it's easier to think that there's only one person who sees through your facade. I don't send private messages. Much more fun to watch you come unraveled in public. Why should I be the only one to have the fun?

LMAO

Narragansett, RI

#29 Jun 24, 2014
Ok. I'm not coming unravelled. The jig is up. I don't care what you say, or what names you call me. I see through YOUR lying facade. You can't and don't affect my life. I have people who can post on here and play games, too, but I prefer to rise above that infantile behavior. Run along now, and have a blessed day. :)
mallard hugger

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Jun 24, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
You were here posting under other usernames. As far as being passive/aggressive, someone helped me by giving me some information regarding a traffic citation. I wasn't flirting with them. I thanked them for their help. If I did post anything that was questionable in YOUR opinion, it was just in jest. There is plenty to read that is far worse, but I recognize a double standard when I see one. You don't need to watch me. I noticed you used the word "watching" twice in that first post. That's just creepy and scary. Oh, and please stop calling me "little one".:)
No, I was not drunk or drinking last night. I spent the entire evening cleaning the condo where I have been the last week and a half trying to get some R&R, before I drive back home tomorrow. I would like the owners to rent to us again in the future. After all, I am very responsible. However, tonight may be another story. Just keep hitting that hotkey F5 refresh button and stay tuned. LMAO.
Finally, NO......not wishing or lusting for you.:) And if it were true, but is ISN'T, you couldn't wander out of your comfort zone. Just sayin'. WOW, what an ego! You must think you are all that and a bag of chips, huh? Hope you had a fantastic and blessed day!:) I like to munch rug and lick taints!!
you should change your name to paraniod floyd. BTW the last part of your post is just gross.

Narragansett, RI

#31 Jun 24, 2014
mallard hugger wrote:
<quoted text>you should change your name to paraniod floyd. BTW the last part of your post is just gross.
Just bite me.:)

When are you going to stop being a follower and be a leader? Your head is so far up others' asses on this forum, that if they turned a fast corner, it would break your neck.
mallard hugger

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Jun 24, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bite me.:)
When are you going to stop being a follower and be a leader? Your head is so far up others' asses on this forum, that if they turned a fast corner, it would break your neck.BTW I love to munch rug and lick taints.({}) mmmmmm!!
There you go with that taint licking stuff again!!! WTF is that before the "mmmmmmm" a vagina???

Narragansett, RI

#33 Jun 24, 2014
mallard hugger wrote:
<quoted text> There you go with that taint licking stuff again!!! WTF is that before the "mmmmmmm" a vagina???
Jealous much? Get up off your knees!
monkey humpers

Tampa, FL

#34 Jun 24, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? Get up off your knees!
what exactly is a taint?

Narragansett, RI

#35 Jun 24, 2014
Google it, lazy.
monkey humpers

Tampa, FL

#36 Jun 24, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
Google it, lazy.
and why do you say you like licking them?

Narragansett, RI

#38 Jun 24, 2014
Fck you, douchbag.
monkey humpers

Tampa, FL

#39 Jun 24, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
Fck you, douchbag.
wow ur the one said it grow up cooch slurper

Narragansett, RI

#40 Jun 24, 2014
You know I didn't say that, polesmoker. Go back and look at the posts, a$$hat.

Narragansett, RI

#41 Jun 24, 2014
monkey humpers wrote:
<quoted text>wow ur the one said it grow up cooch slurper. But that's OK because I'm a pole smoker.
Hahahahahahahhahahaaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Hightower 8 min Lynn 11
Aaron woods 26 min Katie woods 7
Paul Thompson 4 hr Susie 3
Lancelot 4 hr David 3
Angela Hansen 4 hr Sam 11
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 7 hr matt 7
Fair park grounds. 8 hr Anonymous 1
like mother like daughter 8 hr Jack 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance