Randy

Bastrop, TX

#4 Jun 20, 2014
Eat my balls

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#5 Jun 21, 2014
I'd rather just hand them over to you on a paper plate.
Nah

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jun 21, 2014
I haven't gone anywhere little one. Just been sitting back watching you act like an expert on every subject and watching you and your passive/aggressive flirting with everyone you think wears pants. I'm still LMAO

Have a wonderful day!
Nah

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jun 21, 2014
Were you drunk posting last night and wishing and lusting for me? Awww, you're so sweet. Now, go away please.

Narragansett, RI

#8 Jun 21, 2014
You were here posting under other usernames. As far as being passive/aggressive, someone helped me by giving me some information regarding a traffic citation. I wasn't flirting with them. I thanked them for their help. If I did post anything that was questionable in YOUR opinion, it was just in jest. There is plenty to read that is far worse, but I recognize a double standard when I see one. You don't need to watch me. I noticed you used the word "watching" twice in that first post. That's just creepy and scary. Oh, and please stop calling me "little one".:)

No, I was not drunk or drinking last night. I spent the entire evening cleaning the condo where I have been the last week and a half trying to get some R&R, before I drive back home tomorrow. I would like the owners to rent to us again in the future. After all, I am very responsible. However, tonight may be another story. Just keep hitting that hotkey F5 refresh button and stay tuned. LMAO.

Finally, NO......not wishing or lusting for you.:) And if it were true, but is ISN'T, you couldn't wander out of your comfort zone. Just sayin'. WOW, what an ego! You must think you are all that and a bag of chips, huh?

Hope you had a fantastic and blessed day!:)
Uncle dirty balls

West Fork, AR

#9 Jun 21, 2014
It's that time again TIME TO TOTE THAT ASS.

Narragansett, RI

#10 Jun 21, 2014
Uncle dirty balls wrote:
It's that time again TIME TO TOTE THAT ASS.
Do you think you could let the person that posted the questions to me respond before you have to add your 2 cents?
Uncle dirty balls

West Fork, AR

#11 Jun 21, 2014
It's that time again TIME TO TOTE THAT ASS DUMBASS.
Uncle dirty balls

West Fork, AR

#12 Jun 21, 2014
Uncle dirty can post as much as he wants, u don't own or control site u idiot.

Narragansett, RI

#13 Jun 21, 2014
OK, post away. Over and out for now.
Prickem

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jun 21, 2014
Uncle dirty balls wrote:
Uncle dirty can post as much as he wants, u don't own or control site u idiot.
You talk like a chucking JOI while doing the gooberweinercockprickdong pecker so go swim in the nasty John
Uncle dirty balls

West Fork, AR

#15 Jun 22, 2014
Prickem wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like a chucking JOI while doing the gooberweinercockprickdong pecker so go swim in the nasty John
how bout u lick ole uncle's dirty balls
Cason Moon

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
OK, post away. Over and out for now.
Good. Stay gone. Creep.

Narragansett, RI

#17 Jun 22, 2014
Fck you. Go make yourself useful. The creep is the subject matter of this thread. And you must be another of his aliases, just like Randy and Uncle Dirty. It's all smoke and mirrors and proxy IP addresses. Coward. LMAO
Nah

El Dorado, AR

#18 Jun 22, 2014
Paranoid much? If you didn't want me, you would never have started this thread.

Narragansett, RI

#19 Jun 22, 2014
Stop flattering yourself. You owe me an apology for that remark about lusting for you. Starting that thread was just to get the word out that you are a creep that creates bogus accounts to hide behind. Want you? Pleeeeease! So sure of yourself, stud. You need a "come to Jesus" moment.

What the hell is there to be paranoid about? A nut bag on a forum? What is obvious...is....well....quite obvious. If anything changes, you will be first to know. You're trying to get me to admit to something so you can "work" it to your advantage. The headline on my account I think says it all! Hahahahahahahha. LMAO!
Nah

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2014
Poor little delusional Ducky.:(

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starving animals on hwy82 between CC road and a... 3 hr FYI 63
Phil Eppinette 3 hr Truth 26
mary thomason, lawyer (Jan '13) 6 hr All the same 18
Water park (Dec '08) 6 hr All the same 14
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 6 hr All the same 56
fennell road 6 hr All the same 17
shooting 7 hr fck your mama 18
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE