First Prev
of 4
Next Last
John

Little Rock, AR

#63 Aug 6, 2013
Killjoy wrote:
<quoted text> Why call it a "loss" if it isn't one?
The newspaper called it a loss, not anyone with the city.
Killjoy

El Dorado, AR

#64 Aug 6, 2013
John and me are the sameFag, see what I mean. IMAFAG. 99%.
actually

Little Rock, AR

#65 Aug 6, 2013
Killjoy wrote:
<quoted text> You shouldn't speculate about things you don't know as facts. You know what they say about assumptions. Makes an ass out of, well, just you. Funny how you defend every decision our officials make in this town even if they're bad ones. And if something comes out as bad, its never their fault. We know you aren't a town official because not only are you on Topix like every damn hour of the day but you are also an incompetent ass. A hateful, bitter and angry one at that. When are you going to get your head out of your rectum and start making comments that have some sense to them?
We live in a FANTASTIC town but right now (as well as these past few years) some seriously damaging, negative decisions have been made by those same people you defend so avidly. People that you don't even know. People you brown nose just so you can say you know someone who is someone, when they barely even know your name. Anyone who has read your comments off and on can easily surmise that you are a nobody. A miserable, pathetic nobody. When are you going to stop stalking this website and go away?
My guess is that you won't, because sadly, oh so very sadly, you live for this website. I truly pity you.
Then how to YOU justify $477,000 in start-up costs if only $322,000 is going to pay 15 employees' annual salaries, leaving %150,000 on the table? For what? For a new building? Doesn't he have "100 boats already on order?" In yesterday's News Times, a Hot Springs man was convicted of extorting capital receive from Rogers, AR for a business start-up, using it to finance the expenses of another business. This justifies any "speculation," which is completely different than "assuming." Either finish your basic high school education so you can learn the difference of the two, or use your common sense for an intelligent debate. As far as whatever your conspiracy you have going, nobody holds anything that you post as being credible. Anybody with a basic college education would see why this Titan boat manufacturing idea, while sloppily put together, would see that this was a bad deal.
Killjoy

El Dorado, AR

#66 Aug 6, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how to YOU justify $477,000 in start-up costs if only $322,000 is going to pay 15 employees' annual salaries, leaving %150,000 on the table? For what? For a new building? Doesn't he have "100 boats already on order?" In yesterday's News Times, a Hot Springs man was convicted of extorting capital receive from Rogers, AR for a business start-up, using it to finance the expenses of another business. This justifies any "speculation," which is completely different than "assuming." Either finish your basic high school education so you can learn the difference of the two, or use your common sense for an intelligent debate. As far as whatever your conspiracy you have going, nobody holds anything that you post as being credible. Anybody with a basic college education would see why this Titan boat manufacturing idea, while sloppily put together, would see that this was a bad deal.
Everybody know 'actually' one of my fagNames. 99% of comments on topix are my sicHomoAzz. IMAFAG, I sukieUdikie.
BlahBlah

El Dorado, AR

#67 Aug 6, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree. The Titan plan was one that had all the potential in the world to grow. People say Fordyce took it on because they're desperate. Well, so are we. If we had any opportunity for a new industry that could grow we should have taken it. I would say I can't believe we didn't take the opportunity, but I'm not.
If it hadn't been a missed opportunity, Mayor Hash wouldn't have made the comments he did, essentially making excuses.
As for the Madison Murphy town sculpture comment, the one about his likeness with money coming out the ass.. Hilarious. It was a good joke. But in all seriousness, that company has essentially kept this town alive. Think about where we would be without the hundreds of millions they have spent in our community. And don't get it twisted people, its that company's foundation that ties it to El Dorado. Not Madison himself. Actually Madison was so incompetent at running that company that they brought in two other men to do the heavy lifting. This was all more than twenty years ago. He's an amazing philanthropist but not the best business man. Still, thank God for him. And when he's gone and his children take over (Lord help us all), someone else will come in and run the business as well, so lets hope that they still support El Dorado the way they have for so many decades now.
On another note, has anyone noticed just how stupid, impulsive and incompetent the heirs are to some of the biggest money making companies in town? It really scares me, for El Dorado's sake. Our town relies so much on the charity of those few families that when their inept ilk gain power things might just get bad. Thank goodness for boards and shareholders.
Disagree on the boat plant....AGREE on Murphy. They have done much for El Dorado by staying and not moving their operations out of town.
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#68 Aug 6, 2013
Grigori wrote:
<quoted text>
Hash spent a little over $2,000.00 to get elected. His largest supporter was R. "Bubba" Long with $500.00. As I remember the article in the paper, the Dr.'s wife had around $90,000.00 available though she did not spend that much. An Alderson family friend told me that Edwin got the former hospital administrator to run because the Mason backed Dr.'s wife was too radical. I think the former hospital administrator ( Twink Sr.?) spent a little over $40,000.00 running four races ( primary, run off, general, run off ) in one year. I don't remember what Glosson and the young white dude spent.
That is a damn lie. Clara Jones was asked to run before Luther Lewis was even mentioned . She declined until Dr. Jones found out who would run in her place and since he blamed Luther Lewis for him having to move out of the hospital he convinced his wife at the very last minute to get in the race to keep Luther from getting elected. I don't know who you claim is an Alderson family friend but they aren't telling you the truth.

No one thought Clara was too radical, it was her decision not to run when she was asked the first time by the very same people who ended up backing Luther because they had already committed to Luther after she said she wouldn't run. Then she changed her mind again and decided to run at the very last minute of the very last day you could enter.

Clara got her money from the disgruntled doctors who hated Luther and were determined to keep him out of the mayors office. It ended up back firing on Clara and the people of the city were stuck with Hash because of that little war the Jonese declared on Luther.

BTW, the Masons didn't back anyone in particular. They just wanted a competent mayor who could and would run the city in an orderly way. The Masons, Aldersons, Nolans and a bunch of other people were backing the same candidate - one that could beat Hash. Instead it ended up being one big mess over a grudge by Dr. Jones against Luther.

Clara or Luther would have made a good mayor, IMO. It was a shame it turned into a battle that didn't have to happen.
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#69 Aug 6, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Economical Incompetence? Investing in something that every bank in town would turn down. Good luck flushing your money down the drain, Fordyce!
Exactly!

And who in this economy are buying that many boats? The company in Shreveport that has been in business forever has closed because of no business.

Thanks, Obama!
typical

Canyon Lake, TX

#70 Aug 6, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a damn lie. Clara Jones was asked to run before Luther Lewis was even mentioned . She declined until Dr. Jones found out who would run in her place and since he blamed Luther Lewis for him having to move out of the hospital he convinced his wife at the very last minute to get in the race to keep Luther from getting elected. I don't know who you claim is an Alderson family friend but they aren't telling you the truth.
No one thought Clara was too radical, it was her decision not to run when she was asked the first time by the very same people who ended up backing Luther because they had already committed to Luther after she said she wouldn't run. Then she changed her mind again and decided to run at the very last minute of the very last day you could enter.
Clara got her money from the disgruntled doctors who hated Luther and were determined to keep him out of the mayors office. It ended up back firing on Clara and the people of the city were stuck with Hash because of that little war the Jonese declared on Luther.
BTW, the Masons didn't back anyone in particular. They just wanted a competent mayor who could and would run the city in an orderly way. The Masons, Aldersons, Nolans and a bunch of other people were backing the same candidate - one that could beat Hash. Instead it ended up being one big mess over a grudge by Dr. Jones against Luther.
Clara or Luther would have made a good mayor, IMO. It was a shame it turned into a battle that didn't have to happen.
Clara was way too radical. Benito entered the race to take away some of her votes.
Killjoy

El Dorado, AR

#71 Aug 7, 2013
Look at the last 4 comments, look at the time, ALL mine. See how I change my name and talk to my ignorantAzzFag self. IMAFAG. I will sukieUdikie. 99% of comments on topix are my homoAzz. hahaha, ain't I funny? I'm a sicAzzWelfareFag it.
chuckme

El Dorado, AR

#72 Aug 7, 2013
killjoy- get chucked.
Guess What

United States

#73 Sep 6, 2013
Same individual (boat builder)was funded in Hot Spring County in 2003 or 2004 by the Revolving Loan Fund and left owing them and banks and others. Changed company name and moved to Northern Arkansas, did it again, got blown away by tornado, collected insurance and moved again. And now he is in your area.... Guess What???????
thats what

Little Rock, AR

#74 Sep 6, 2013
Guess What wrote:
Same individual (boat builder)was funded in Hot Spring County in 2003 or 2004 by the Revolving Loan Fund and left owing them and banks and others. Changed company name and moved to Northern Arkansas, did it again, got blown away by tornado, collected insurance and moved again. And now he is in your area.... Guess What???????
Our officials made a smart decision to dismiss that clown.
unsatisfied

United States

#75 Sep 6, 2013
I would drive to Little Rock before I would buy from Bill Long!! I have had dealings with that POS
frizzkat

El Dorado, AR

#76 Sep 7, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>That is a damn lie. Clara Jones was asked to run before Luther Lewis was even mentioned . She declined until Dr. Jones found out who would run in her place and since he blamed Luther Lewis for him having to move out of the hospital he convinced his wife at the very last minute to get in the race to keep Luther from getting elected. I don't know who you claim is an Alderson family friend but they aren't telling you the truth.

Mayor Hash is doing an excellent job. These haters don't even have a clue about what goes on in El Dorado. They just want to stand on the sideline and bash the ones who are trying to make a difference.
justme

El Dorado, AR

#77 Sep 8, 2013
Killjoy wrote:
<quoted text> You shouldn't speculate about things you don't know as facts. You know what they say about assumptions. Makes an ass out of, well, just you. Funny how you defend every decision our officials make in this town even if they're bad ones. And if something comes out as bad, its never their fault. We know you aren't a town official because not only are you on Topix like every damn hour of the day but you are also an incompetent ass. A hateful, bitter and angry one at that. When are you going to get your head out of your rectum and start making comments that have some sense to them?
We live in a FANTASTIC town but right now (as well as these past few years) some seriously damaging, negative decisions have been made by those same people you defend so avidly. People that you don't even know. People you brown nose just so you can say you know someone who is someone, when they barely even know your name. Anyone who has read your comments off and on can easily surmise that you are a nobody. A miserable, pathetic nobody. When are you going to stop stalking this website and go away?
My guess is that you won't, because sadly, oh so very sadly, you live for this website. I truly pity you.
This is the same POS (James Kelly) that bashed the Eppinettes for years.
curious

Fayetteville, AR

#78 Sep 25, 2013
What is the latest news on the Titan boat plant? Is it in operation?Wonder if the city has collected their rent on the rented property on E. Main.
Amanda Lyons

El Dorado, AR

#79 Sep 25, 2013
curious wrote:
What is the latest news on the Titan boat plant? Is it in operation?Wonder if the city has collected their rent on the rented property on E. Main.
What's it to you, you miserable little POS nobody. Everybody knows you are the welfare, food stamp, worthless little chicken sh-t homo.
how embarrassing

Little Rock, AR

#80 Sep 25, 2013
curious wrote:
An idiot wrote a letter to the News Times showing his incompetence about staying informed about public affairs. Fordyce is still hosting garage sales to raise money.
curious

Fayetteville, AR

#81 Sep 25, 2013
Sorry Amanda, but I am for to wealthy to draw any gov't aid. I am certainly not a homo.You need to be careful what you say since I know you and personeley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bLake steaurt busted 1 hr trashy 2
Ebola is likly in El Dorado 1 hr Pray 4 me if this... 31
Halloween re-scheduled 1 hr Scrooge 15
smacover 2 hr football god 38
Dodge Dealership Demo 10 hr WazUp 18
Larry's Rexall 18 hr WWJD 5
yocum elementary Sat Sick of it 34
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Jobs