Trial on the Way in the Case of Stolen Horses From Southern Arkansas University

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: KARD 13

Wendi Cox will appear in a Union County Courtroom Tuesday for her alleged role in stealing five horses from Southern Arkansas University's Rodeo team in November of 2011.

Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Anyone know when today?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Do U mean U don't know fagBtch? Thought your ignorantHomoAzz knew everyting. LMAO. What a fkingLoser.
My Opinion

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I hope they give whatever piece of shit committed that crime the maximum penalty. I also hope that p.o.s. gets what he deserves when he's in the pen. Someone needs to make him the bitch he is.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#4 Mar 27, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
I hope they give whatever piece of shit committed that crime the maximum penalty. I also hope that p.o.s. gets what he deserves when he's in the pen. Someone needs to make him the bitch he is.
You can bet if I were In his cell that stinking faghole of his would be wide open for business when I finished with it.LMAO
Magnolian

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I often wonder if the big Dogs have a few citizens on payroll to slander people.and Protect the Big Dogs on topix. obviously the ones who killed the Horse need a Psychiatrist. They should plead insanity. The horse didnt hurt anyone. and There is something wrong for anyone to kill a horse.
What

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 27, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
Have you even read about the trial that's going on? It's a HER not a HIM.

http://myarklamiss.com/fulltext...

Since: Jan 13

Irving, TX

#7 Mar 27, 2013
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet if I were In his cell that stinking faghole of his would be wide open for business when I finished with it.LMAO
It's quite amusing that you accuse every poster on here of being the same person and being homosexual as well but yet you make a post openly admitting you want to perform homosexual acts on another male. Looks like you outed yourself pretty well there. No surprise though, since every post you make is homosexual in nature.
Hmmm

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 27, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a she. I hope she gets it just as bad as any man would in the system. Evil bitch should rot in prison for as long as legally possible.
Simple truth

White Hall, AR

#10 Mar 28, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
I know some one who was on the jury of this case. The problem with giving this sick individual the maximum penalty is that all 12 jurors have to agree on the penalty. From what I understood you had several who wanted to give her the maximum penalty and maximum fine. But you had others who wanted to take in to consideration she was going to be on trial in Oklahoma for animal cruelty. I know the friend of mine said they were there for several hours and this person along with another gentleman refused to leave until they could agree to sentence her to at least 60 years. Meaning she would sit in jail for at least 10 years if on good behavior. I know when I talked to this person last night, it was very evident there were too many people who wanted to take other things in to consideration instead of paying attention to what she had done (abuse to the horses aside considering she was going to be tried for that in Oklahoma ) to the kids involved in this case.
Simple truth

White Hall, AR

#11 Mar 28, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
She is being tried for theft. A man shot the horse because she told him to. HE needs to have the same treatment in which he gave that horse
Justice

Hot Springs Village, AR

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Simple truth wrote:
<quoted text>
She is being tried for theft. A man shot the horse because she told him to. HE needs to have the same treatment in which he gave that horse
I agree and want to apologize to Jacy on behalf of magnolia and SAU for being mean to her when her mother was the bad one.
Simple truth

White Hall, AR

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and want to apologize to Jacy on behalf of magnolia and SAU for being mean to her when her mother was the bad one.
Her mother may have been the bad one but do not think for a second Jaci was innocent. She will also be tried for accessory! She helped move the horses. She knew. She could have alerted the authorities.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Talk to yourself Gooberlips. Change that name UignorantAzzHomoMF. Tomorrow is freakFagFriday, the day U get geared up for homoWeekend on Topix. LMAO. fkingIdiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I agree that Allison Gatlin must go (Jul '11) 3 hr well 44
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bay Parent 257
Peter Sam Cyphers, DUI 4 hr FYI 13
babymama/daddy drama on FBI 7 hr a fan 7
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr Jiffy Pop 10,025
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 8 hr KatBrownKohl 405
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr sugar 29,861
•••
•••
El Dorado Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search