Pope Throws Mafia out of Catholic Church

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Excommunicated! Known Mafia families will not be able to participate in the Sacraments of the Catholic Church any longer. No more wafers! Hahahahahahahha!
I'm tired of seeing the Mafia tied to the Catholic Church. I'm not sure how it's going to work and how they will know all the members of the Mafia, but knowing how involved they are in the church, it won't be hard to figure out. Who's next? The Drug Cartels, I hope!

What a ball-sy thing to do!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 29, 2014
Maybe Kennedys who have the children of their first marriages declared bastards so they can remarry in the church and receive wafers for political viability?

Narragansett, RI

#3 Jun 29, 2014
Grigori wrote:
Maybe Kennedys who have the children of their first marriages declared bastards so they can remarry in the church and receive wafers for political viability?
I think they all were granted annulments so they could remarry. I'm not sure how it all ended up because I don't pay attention to the Kennedy's.

I always wondered why goons and thugs like the Mafia thought they were hiding their criminal activities because they showed up at church and the church clergy turned a blind eye to them.

Reminds me of the scandal concerning the priests, except, I think they just moved them around to a different Diocese.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 8, 2014

Narragansett, RI

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Grigori wrote:
Those posts are over 2 years old. I take my iPad to the beach all the time. And my iPhone. And my Kindle, earbuds, arm band holder, etc. LOL.

Narragansett, RI

#21 Jul 9, 2014
You A-hole!!!

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#22 Jul 11, 2014
What's with all the missing posts?
Because

El Dorado, AR

#23 Jul 11, 2014
Some people are spoiled entitled brats that can't handle the truth.

Narragansett, RI

#24 Jul 11, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
What's with all the missing posts?
Yeah? Where did they go? Someone reported them, but there wasn't anything in the posts warranting they be removed.

It's ironic that posts live forever about women where some anonymous azzhat uses the persons real name and says the woman hops on every dick in town, gives head to buy drugs, fuked her AND her mother, etc., etc, etc.

Turn THAT shite into Topix. Hypocrites.

Narragansett, RI

#25 Jul 11, 2014
Because wrote:
Some people are spoiled entitled brats that can't handle the truth.
Gee, wonder who this is. I believe I had the last word with you before it disappeared. Something about "knees", however, for the life of me, I just can't recall the exact words. LMAO!

The thread was pruned after you hijacked it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sin 2 hr colderweather 5
Poor Kerri 3 hr Private eye 1
steroids 3 hr Queen bee 7
Where is the best place to Dine out in this town? 3 hr customer 22
Joann Davis snapped 4 hr JoAnn Davis 23
shooting in calion 4 hr JoAnn Davis 23
James Riley 5 hr DonkeyPunch 1
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE