|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

kc wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand completely what has happened. They are selling fuel below cost. They can afford to do that. I don't have a dislike for Murphy. People just think they are some gas charity savior and that's totally ridiculous.
They're not a charity. What they are doing is holding those scumbags feet to the fire and making them be competitive instead of holding a fuel monopoly in this town.
Well

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

In my eyes they are a charity they could match the other scumbags prices instead they losered their prices free fountain drinks and cofee south ar oil dont give us a thing but a screwing

Since: Jan 13

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Well wrote:
In my eyes they are a charity they could match the other scumbags prices instead they losered their prices free fountain drinks and cofee south ar oil dont give us a thing but a screwing
Then perhaps you need an eye exam. What you are saying is that what they should be doing is charging the same prices as those cartel scumbags. Isn't that like saying that any retailer that offers a lower price for his goods than his competitors is running a charity? Seems like you need to break open your websters dictionary and look up the definition of charity. If Murphy USA wasn't here, those asshole scumbags would still be charging us 3.15 or higher a gallon instead of 2.79. That's around $10 a fill up or so for most folks. How can you possibly find something wrong with that?
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

If you don't want to pay the lower prices, get your gas at the guy who's still selling for $3.39. Hurry while it lasts.
actually

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps you need an eye exam. What you are saying is that what they should be doing is charging the same prices as those cartel scumbags. Isn't that like saying that any retailer that offers a lower price for his goods than his competitors is running a charity? Seems like you need to break open your websters dictionary and look up the definition of charity. If Murphy USA wasn't here, those asshole scumbags would still be charging us 3.15 or higher a gallon instead of 2.79. That's around $10 a fill up or so for most folks. How can you possibly find something wrong with that?
Dison I believe its you that needs their eyes checked I I take the above statement in favor of murphy . Yes and right South Ar Oil never gives us anything but a screwing and overpriced gas Murphy is giving a low price by far instead of joining the cartel so yes they are a charity
actually

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Actually all I want for Christmas is my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef! Actually Im a snaggletooth crachead moron!!

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

actually wrote:
<quoted text> Dison I believe its you that needs their eyes checked I I take the above statement in favor of murphy . Yes and right South Ar Oil never gives us anything but a screwing and overpriced gas Murphy is giving a low price by far instead of joining the cartel so yes they are a charity
So give me your definition of charity then. Because how you are using it is incorrect. I'm sure you've car shopped before, did you shop for the lowest price or walk in to the dealer and write him a check for the window sticker price? If you shopped around and got your best price at dealer "C", did you consider it "charity" that you payed a lower price than the other dealers? Explain how offering a good or service at a lower price than your competitors is "charity".
Well

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
So give me your definition of charity then. Because how you are using it is incorrect. I'm sure you've car shopped before, did you shop for the lowest price or walk in to the dealer and write him a check for the window sticker price? If you shopped around and got your best price at dealer "C", did you consider it "charity" that you payed a lower price than the other dealers? Explain how offering a good or service at a lower price than your competitors is "charity".
Its like this murphy opened up here knowing what competitor prices was and would still be had they not opened!!! They could have joined the crowd and had a much higher profit margin instead they give us a huge price break by what they did they give to a lot of families so show a little gratitude. I hope they go up to 350 a gallon city wide to show people liike you that think they havent helped the people here . They are a charity in s big way stupid whether you realize it or not
Leopard

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text> Its like this murphy opened up here knowing what competitor prices was and would still be had they not opened!!! They could have joined the crowd and had a much higher profit margin instead they give us a huge price break by what they did they give to a lot of families so show a little gratitude. I hope they go up to 350 a gallon city wide to show people liike you that think they havent helped the people here . They are a charity in s big way stupid whether you realize it or not
Call them what you want, I call it money in my pocket. The parent company has a tradition of giving back. Love it. Thanks Murphy USA.
OMG

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Leopard wrote:
<quoted text>
Call them what you want, I call it money in my pocket. The parent company has a tradition of giving back. Love it. Thanks Murphy USA.
Everyone was griping before about ELDO gas prices being higher than everywhere else...now someone wants to criticize? Murphy brought gas prices down, which just proves it was all "jacked up" before. THANK YOU MURPHY USA for all you do for ElDorado. I am among the appreciative long time citizens.

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text> Its like this murphy opened up here knowing what competitor prices was and would still be had they not opened!!! They could have joined the crowd and had a much higher profit margin instead they give us a huge price break by what they did they give to a lot of families so show a little gratitude. I hope they go up to 350 a gallon city wide to show people liike you that think they havent helped the people here . They are a charity in s big way stupid whether you realize it or not
You still did not answer my question and evidently you haven't read my other posts on this topic. You are all over the place. Point out a single post I've made that has not been in favor of Murphy USA. Please explain in clear and concise terms how they are a charity. You keep dodging giving a clear answer. Also , when you have to resort to name calling , you've already lost the debate.
Roflmao

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

I LOVE IT savings in our pockets instead of supporting the bigshots that own the other stations lavish better than us real rich lifestylea murphy got them down another penny putting the hurt on their greedy asses too pumps was full at murphy tonight the cartel needs to pay for all the years they have screwed us dont know about everyone else but me personally Im supporting the people that helped us all !! Im boycotting cartel stations its the principal of their past greed hope it bites them hard in the ass for how they robbed the poor with price fixing so long one of the cartel members bought his wife a luxury $169,000 00 SUV well the money they stole from the community bought it . Some people still dont see the light and kick a gift horse in the mourh I just dont understand.
girly girl

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

actually wrote:
Unleaded Gas Prices

El Dorado $2.81per Gallon
Fordyce $2.99 per Gallon
Sheridan $2.99 per Gallon
Little Rock $3.09 per Gallon
Benton $3.13 per Gallon

Thank you Murphy USA!
I was in Monroe Sunday. First time I have ever seen the gas prices higher than el dorado. I could not believe it. I did notice last night where the locals have gone up some but Murphy usa still sitting pretty
JOI

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

A true chucking has been absorbed by the locals over many years due to excessive gas prices. Today that has vanished and many kudos to Murphy USA for putting a halt to this tyranny.
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

The cartel can still fix their prices, just not as high a level as before because they have to work around the Murphy USA anchor.
Robbery

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Wildwood grocery tonight gas was $336. 9 a gallon when murphy gas is only 279 a gallon
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Seems like the cartel members were getting ripped off by their distributor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Not confused 28,994
Municipal Auditorium- El Dorado 25 min Duck lover 18
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 27 min Duck lover 17
cafe zaatar? 32 min Duck lover 20
samantha miller 6 hr heynow 15
jobs 8 hr Big Willie 4
looking for a good looking woman for a road trip 15 hr looking 12
•••
•••