Murphy USA station opening soon
Miller

Little Rock, AR

#21 Dec 6, 2013
Tony wrote:
I can't wait until Murphy USA station opens. I've been a loyal Exxon Expressway customer but not for long. The displays on the pumps are half lit, receipt paper empty which forces you to go in to get a receipt. I never buy a car wash but I always have to reject the offer. Bye bye Exxon! Hello lower fuel prices.
I know! I use the SpeedPass but they rearly have receipt paper in the pump defeating the purpose to pay at the pump. Then i must go inside and experience bad attitudes from under paid employees.
Hell Yea

El Dorado, AR

#22 Dec 8, 2013
Good bye to all the high price gas stations in El dorado because Murphy is taking over!
raped

Dallas, TX

#23 Dec 11, 2013
Well guess what...murphy is open in eldo...at 3.05 guess what...magnolia and camden are cheaper still their murphy stations are 3.02 ....little rock is 2.85
.we suck again in eldo

Murphy usa trying not to hurt the cartel friends
well

Chicago, IL

#24 Dec 11, 2013
What are the other prices around town?
raped

Dallas, TX

#25 Dec 11, 2013
$3.05 same price at all the stations...imagine that

Sad day for us all....

Murphy aint doing anything for us.
driver

Dallas, TX

#26 Dec 11, 2013
Its 3.04 at hurry back...so murphy is not even the cheapest.
what

El Dorado, AR

#27 Dec 11, 2013
That blows

Since: Jan 13

Memphis, TN

#28 Dec 11, 2013
raped wrote:
$3.05 same price at all the stations...imagine that
Sad day for us all....
Murphy aint doing anything for us.
I have to disagree. Gas would still be at 3.15 had the station hadn't opened. I will say that I have had higher hopes that Murphy USA would do better on their prices. But it is only opening day and I will still hope for better.
Gas Hog

United States

#29 Dec 11, 2013
So a 10 or 11 cent drop in gas price from what it would have been had they not opened is not good enough? I saved $4 today, and likely every fill up from now on vs what it would have cost if they weren't here.
driver

Dallas, TX

#30 Dec 11, 2013
We El Dorado still has the highest gas prices in the entire region.
Thanks for nothing Murphy usa.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#32 Dec 11, 2013
The gas war is on. There are now stations, including Murphy below $3.00.
driver

Cabot, AR

#33 Dec 11, 2013
2.97 !!!!
smelldorado

Tucker, GA

#34 Dec 11, 2013
Beware of their E15 gasoline. It is 15% ethanol. Nasty stuff for your car. Very controversial.
Stick it

El Dorado, AR

#35 Dec 11, 2013
Boycott all the other stations that have been sticking it to us for a long time!!! Murphy is the only place ill buy gas from now on
abcd

El Dorado, AR

#36 Dec 11, 2013
smelldorado wrote:
Beware of their E15 gasoline. It is 15% ethanol. Nasty stuff for your car. Very controversial.
This is true. An EPA professional told me this too. Very interesting what he had to say about E85 and Murphy, but I'll let yall figure that out on your own. Who cares, Murphy is here to SAVE THE WORLD!!!!
ethanol

El Dorado, AR

#37 Dec 11, 2013
E15 is fine for any 01 and newer or flex fuel vehicle. I wouldn't put it in my small engine equipment, but in any newer car it is fine.

Honestly there aren't a whole lot of vehicles that are daily driven older than 01 as a percent of vehicles on the road. If they still are in won't be for much longer.
Pathetic

Kinder, LA

#38 Dec 11, 2013
abcd wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. An EPA professional told me this too. Very interesting what he had to say about E85 and Murphy, but I'll let yall figure that out on your own. Who cares, Murphy is here to SAVE THE WORLD!!!!
Haters gonna hate, no matter what!!! I, myself am glad they have put a USA here and will buy my gas only from there. They are a great company that not only supports ElDorado where corp office is, but every town they have a store in they give numerous donations from sponsoring ball teams to donating gas for emergency relief etc.
makescents

El Dorado, AR

#39 Dec 11, 2013
Ill take that drop in price, been a while since sub $3 in these parts. I'll buy there for my newer car. My old civic won't like the e15
driver

Dallas, TX

#40 Dec 12, 2013
Gas is $2.89 at hurry back on hillsboro!!!!!!!
Take that murphy!
driver

Forrest City, AR

#41 Dec 12, 2013
And murphy fires a shot across the bow...$2.83 a gallon now!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 39 min BARNEYII 38,319
Special message for pedophile TEDDER 1 hr Hick town 4
Dairy Queen stories? 12 hr Carson Nightly 12
David Andrew kolb 12 hr Xud 2
Cra Cra red head bartender 12 hr embarrassing 2
laura lee wright 13 hr lizard 8
Who is running their mouth? 18 hr alice 18

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance