feel a little safer now

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 9, 2013
(CNN) A man who police said was 107 years old was killed in a confrontation with SWAT officers Saturday night.

Police were called to a home in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, where suspect Monroe Isadore was.

"When they arrived, they were able to determine that an aggravated assault had occurred against two people at the residence," Lt. David E. Price, a Pine Bluff police spokesman, said in a statement.
realls

El Dorado, AR

#2 Sep 9, 2013
I don't feel any safer. We might not be as bad as Pine Bluff but when you count off about every ten streets or so in town, you are going to hit a ghetto. Look at streets like N. Madison. Beautiful homes, nice neighborhood... about six streets wide then you hit bad parts of town. Then there's the neighborhood behind dominoes when used to be a cute little neighborhood with the park at the center and the other one with the ballfields. Now you go a couple streets over and again, bad neighborhood. Everything here is just like that. You get a nice neighborhood that backs right up to a ghetto one.

Since: Aug 13

El Dorado, Arkansas

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Sound like, the man had Alzheimer's disease.
feel safer now

Memphis, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2013
realls wrote:
I don't feel any safer. We might not be as bad as Pine Bluff but when you count off about every ten streets or so in town, you are going to hit a ghetto. Look at streets like N. Madison. Beautiful homes, nice neighborhood... about six streets wide then you hit bad parts of town. Then there's the neighborhood behind dominoes when used to be a cute little neighborhood with the park at the center and the other one with the ballfields. Now you go a couple streets over and again, bad neighborhood. Everything here is just like that. You get a nice neighborhood that backs right up to a ghetto one.
Did you not get the part that this man was 107 years old??????

Lay off the kool aid about you crime conspiracy of El Dorado. It's at its lowest point in over 20 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 31 min Why 40,053
Will Dwain Miller issue a televised public conf... 1 hr clr20 14
Those that live in and hate El Dorado 2 hr legend 7
I had a dream... 14 hr Mad sucks 2
Moving to Arkansas what are nice areas in El Do... 18 hr lou 8
El Dorado Christians 21 hr snoop 11
Reading the tea leaves Thu Sorry The Loser 20

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance