April 8, 2014, April 8, 2014, April ...

April 8, 2014, April 8, 2014, April 8, 2014

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Joel

El Dorado, AR

#1 Mar 13, 2014
The end of the world according to scammers!
ToTheIdiotJoel

El Dorado, AR

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Jesus said "Not the Angels, Not the seerers, Not even myself will know when the End will come. "ONLY" My Father will know.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 14, 2014
ToTheIdiotJoel wrote:
Jesus said "Not the Angels, Not the seerers, Not even myself will know when the End will come. "ONLY" My Father will know.
Exactly, so any church, group or person who says the end time are near or even on a specific date aren't Christians because they don't follow the word of Jesus.

This obviously includes the nut case that started this thread but many "respected" churches.
Mr Gates

El Dorado, AR

#4 Mar 14, 2014
It will only SEEM to be the end of the world for those using Microsoft XP because all support for that operating system will cease on that day.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2014
There will be a popup announcement.
Joel

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 14, 2014
Mr Gates wrote:
It will only SEEM to be the end of the world for those using Microsoft XP because all support for that operating system will cease on that day.
Yea and your computer will still work like they did on Jan 1st, 2000!

Pretty much a non event.
pc repair

Little Rock, AR

#7 Mar 14, 2014
xp will be more apt to get viruses a few weeks after that date. majority of pc's made after 2006 will run win7, some may need memoiry upgrade to 2gb, plan on spending $130+ for the update or buy a new or used pc with win7 already installed. i don't recommend win8, have seen too many issues that will piss off the average user.
Average User

Forrest City, AR

#8 Mar 15, 2014
pc repair wrote:
xp will be more apt to get viruses a few weeks after that date. majority of pc's made after 2006 will run win7, some may need memoiry upgrade to 2gb, plan on spending $130+ for the update or buy a new or used pc with win7 already installed. i don't recommend win8, have seen too many issues that will piss off the average user.
Oh no!!! Not me again!!!
OCD

Pine Bluff, AR

#9 Mar 15, 2014
Still here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min --Bad Dad-- 38,364
EFE folks are hot AF 6 min I work at EFE 6
Christina Duschak (Oct '14) 2 hr Willow 32
laura lee wright 2 hr asking 4 a friend 12
Special message for pedophile TEDDER 2 hr Benjamin Scott Ke... 11
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 2 hr more miker 926
Cra Cra red head bartender 2 hr Brandi 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance