well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

What happened when you went back and presented your receipt showing you had been overcharged?
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

just me wrote:
Can't believe how 1 family can be hated so much. I went in to see what they had marked down. I saw some worker in short shorts, a pregnant girl that didn't know how to figure the markdowns because when I got home and checked my receipt I had been over charged on some of the items. I also saw a gentle man in women boots and a bling belt guess that was the owner.
It's sad that employees don't know how to dress properly for the public nor or they train to run a cash register. Now I can see why they are disliked.
I think all their employees were hired straight from the tattoo parlor the old lady obviously lives in.
Lara B Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Yes Jesus loves me, and the Eppinettes

First Baptist told me so, after Mommy and Daddy made a large tithe

dodosag

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Lara B Mason wrote:
First Baptist told me so, after Mommy and Daddy made a large tithe
This is kinda corny! You must have to much time on your hands. Do you get a government check?
Lara B Mason

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Not yet.....
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Lara B Mason wrote:
Not yet.....
She cant get anything, her face is the wrong color, and she is not a foreigner!! Got to have the right color, and nationality to be on the OBAMA (ONE BIG ASS MISTAKE AMERICA) plan man!! White american people don't qualify! Sad, but true..
Charley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

The Eppinettes has been very nice to me over the years, and even went the extra mile to help me.. I will greatly miss them. I wish them the very best in all of their future plans, and dreams.. Charley
just sayin

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

sad they are leaving but i dont blame them, Florida is getting one hell of a nice family, they will do well no matter where they go.
EldoMasterBlaste r

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Let's throw them a going away party!
Joel

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Still don't understand why they are closing.
Love for them

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

My husband and I are going to truly miss the Eppinette family and their employees! We were always treated like we were friends. I feel honored to have met such sweet people! Robyn and Donna are very kind. The men were always helpful taking out the feed to my car. It is such a shame ppl have to be so mean! We should be encouraging each other rather than tearing each other down! Life is so short....I wish this family the BEST life has to offer!
oh gosh

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Joel wrote:
Still don't understand why they are closing.
Don't worry. That freaking psycho will most definitely be posting his version of an answer for you here in a few hours or less. Won't be true, but it will be an answer. I've seen some crazy in my time, but nothing like this. Never seen a true crime show like obsession play out in front of people. I hope to God he doesn't follow those people to Florida. I'm usually not one to say we need to stop people from having guns but I'm starting to think maybe its not the worst idea because of people like him. Its like you just know one day he's going to explode. If he does he'll probably blame it on the totally non existent "Atwoods stalker", which is a collective of anyone who thinks he's batshit. Seriously, who doesn't like Atwooods?
dammit man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

That's just the el Dorado way, anybody doing anything halfway successful gets hated on period,just shows how sad the citizens think of themselves because they can't do it. Besides that the reason the epps put in all that hard work so they can go chill when or before it's time to. Only folks hating is the ones that are to lazy, or stupid to get out and get something, stop hating y'all probably just mad because they didn't give you nothing for free
me

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I think they are very nice people. They were super helpful when i went in the store. It is sad to see people just bash them.
Benn

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Not paying taxes??? Stupid
Its Scott Biatches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Benn wrote:
Not paying taxes??? Stupid
I hope your not saying the government deserves as much of our money that it can take?
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I heard he was screwing his workers too, making millions and shorting his workers. Then they got caught, and now they wanna leave because they can't handle the fact that everyone knows that they aren't such good people as they will have you believe. Just ur basic run of the mill thieves. Now their all embarrassed and ready to drag out because they got caught .
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

WOW wrote:
I heard he was screwing his workers too, making millions and shorting his workers. Then they got caught, and now they wanna leave because they can't handle the fact that everyone knows that they aren't such good people as they will have you believe. Just ur basic run of the mill thieves. Now their all embarrassed and ready to drag out because they got caught .
Interesting but is all just hearsay?
Joel

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Its Scott Biatches wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting but is all just hearsay?
That's what I heard also.
dingus

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

WOW wrote:
The Eppinette stalker at his best. Defaming and slandering the Eppinette family. Oh but there is no Eppinette stalker, right? Right. Just some lunatic obsessed with them for years, but totally not a stalker. Sick loser. People who struggle with misery always try to make someone else miserable. Only it never works. It just makes their misery worse. Holding anger for someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to get sick. Well, that guy has been drinking the poison for years. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of92
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min Answer Man 28,926
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 52 min Guest 937
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 53 min Guest 1,761
Shooting 1 hr Resident 3
Drug Dens 2 hr Jewel 75
Garrett Hotel (Mar '09) 4 hr Grigori 11
cafe zaatar? 4 hr hahaha 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••