Eppinette's is really closing?!?!
YouGotMeLaughing Harder

Dallas, TX

#42 Jul 4, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text> Bought. It will be the same store plus or minus certain products and will be taken over by a new owner. The store will stay open under a new name. Some changes will be made but it will still be a feed store. The family that did own it are retiring to Florida and have no plans on working or opening up anything down there because they saved enough to not have to. Anyone who says otherwise is probably just that psycho stalker that pathologically lies about everything. After all, he is a stalker and not someone who actually even knows the owners.
These are the facts, no matter what is said by the lunatic on here. The store will still be here, under a different name, but will still essentially be a feed store. End of story.
If that's your story, you best be "sticking to it"! LOL
Oh! ps! I got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale....did you save enough to buy it? Everyone who's anyone needs a vacation home on Pheonix! Phil!! ROFLMAO!
get real

United States

#43 Jul 4, 2013
For real wrote:
<quoted text> it WAS bought, you little fool. The Eps went on vacation to Destin and came back having decided the wanted to move near there. If they had no business, then someone new wouldn't be buying it. My goodness the rumor mills in small towns are so ridiculous. I say kudos to them, because if I could move myself I definitely would. The area around Destin Florida is so much better than it is here. And FYI, they actually made enough money from the feed store to retire..... On the beach. Isn't that what tons of people with money want to do. Florida is the number one retirement state, after all.
But I'm sure the stalker will just say I'm Phil trying to make myself look good. My gosh. I bet they will be happy to get out of this shithole. Some of the people here are so crazy. Destin has so much more to offer. We go there every year for vacation and I myself have wished I could moved to such a place, but since I'm actually not even out of high school, that's a little out of the question. I hope to God my parents decide to get out of this place. I would like to live near them but I sure as hell am not going to limit myself to the SAAC. I have higher aspirations than that.
Destin is a disgusting tourist town, you misguided spaz.
CAssClog

United States

#44 Jul 4, 2013
Chance Epinette wrote:
Glad 'unc and family are getting the hell out of El do. What a small, narrow minded bunch of people live there. Glad I wised up and moved to God's country years ago. I think I would have died if I had to stay in El Do.
Guess the Epinette stalker will have to pick on me now. Bring it on, you big chicken $hit!
You're not even worth the time, gayboy.
LMAO

United States

#45 Jul 4, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Really. But seriously, people that hateful and miserable always find someone to blame it on. Before long we will probably see two years of threads about some other business owners family.
Nope, the Atwoods stalker will remain with a FL isp location. Grudges from being ran out of business will remain.
Curious

United States

#46 Jul 4, 2013
Is Anna Nicole taking Kimmy with her?
Country boy

United States

#47 Jul 4, 2013
GOOD RIDDANCE !!!! It isn't like they do anything for the community, except lace their pockets. Life will continue without them, I promise.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#48 Jul 4, 2013
AL comments R theFag. Change that name dikBreath, talk to your ignoantAzz self. FkingHomoIdiot. LMAO.
Rebel

United States

#49 Jul 4, 2013
Country boy wrote:
GOOD RIDDANCE !!!! It isn't like they do anything for the community, except lace their pockets. Life will continue without them, I promise.
Agreed. Hell, they already been forgotten.
Curious

Gladewater, TX

#50 Jul 4, 2013
Just curious, I know Phil and Robin say they're moving, but is Adam and his family following along like a obedient string of ducklings as usual? They seem like a sect of Fred Phelps/Morman/Amish people, but Adams one cock I'd love to see stick around! Get it? Stick? As in poke,,,jab...probe?? Lol
Mark

Gladewater, TX

#51 Jul 4, 2013
Curious wrote:
Just curious, I know Phil and Robin say they're moving, but is Adam and his family following along like a obedient string of ducklings as usual? They seem like a sect of Fred Phelps/Morman/Amish people, but Adams one cock I'd love to see stick around! Get it? Stick? As in poke,,,jab...probe?? Lol
Finally, someone I can agree with. I'm going to miss hanging out there all the time with the boys while staring at Adams big soft butt and hot bulge while discreetly touching my own and fantasizing about softly and tenderly tounging his tonsils....mmmmmmm
Buddy

El Dorado, AR

#52 Jul 5, 2013
Too much chucking JOI trash talk so swim in the nasty john
Buddy

El Dorado, AR

#53 Jul 5, 2013
Imafag
Ted

United States

#54 Jul 5, 2013
I hate to see the store close and this nice family leave our community Keep your heads up and I wish you well
Ted

United States

#55 Jul 5, 2013
and btw Adam, I feel the same way as curious and mark....keep your "head"..,,"up " LOL, go get em tiger!
Tyler

United States

#56 Jul 5, 2013
Ted wrote:
I hate to see the store close and this nice family leave our community Keep your heads up and I wish you well
Nice? How? They make money off of price gouging a low competitive market, then run when competition does move in? More families like this need to go.
BuddyTedTyler

El Dorado, AR

#57 Jul 5, 2013
We'reTheFag
Yeah Right

United States

#65 Jul 11, 2013
I'm glad their going. You people said I was the stalker too but I know them from other slimed shinanigans as well as their animal deaths at their feed store. First off little highschool broad above you are clueless. No wonder you love destin, FL redneck vacation land. I care as alway about those poor animals they never cared about and just used for selfish gain and pride. What happens to all of them? Can they even get a permit for a kangaroo in FL? Heartless, money hungry, selfish, want something for nothing but my stuffs worth everything bit-chez!
Robin Eppinette

United States

#66 Jul 11, 2013
Shutup Kimmie!
Yeah right

Lockhart, TX

#67 Jul 11, 2013
Robin Eppinette wrote:
Shutup Kimmie!
Wow. That bleach really seeps into fake broads brains. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
just me

Trumann, AR

#68 Jul 12, 2013
Can't believe how 1 family can be hated so much. I went in to see what they had marked down. I saw some worker in short shorts, a pregnant girl that didn't know how to figure the markdowns because when I got home and checked my receipt I had been over charged on some of the items. I also saw a gentle man in women boots and a bling belt guess that was the owner.
It's sad that employees don't know how to dress properly for the public nor or they train to run a cash register. Now I can see why they are disliked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Dorado New Times 37 min EldoMasterBlaster 26
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 37,450
musicfest 2017 1 hr EldoMasterBlaster 13
Cat Suit 2 hr Casey Cates 1
Wayne Gafford 3 hr Keisha 4
Scott Tedder Camden Molester (Oct '12) 4 hr snoop 4
nextdoor.com mailing Tue well 9

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance