Eppinette's is really closing?!?!
Really

El Dorado, AR

#22 Jul 3, 2013
Peep wrote:
I'm sure it has nothing to do with people in
El Dorado constantly trashing their whole family. Like on Topix, etc...
it wasn't people. It was and is one psychotic loser Thats been doing it, and I'm not exaggerating, for over two years. He's a stalker. At least that crap will stop when they leave. His current ip shows up as somewhere in ny and he's commented several times on here already, and will continue. Not long ago he made a thread about robins "tan". Seriously obsessed. And they have never responded or even bothered to take a post down.
too funny

Mount Vernon, AR

#23 Jul 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> it wasn't people. It was and is one psychotic loser Thats been doing it, and I'm not exaggerating, for over two years. He's a stalker. At least that crap will stop when they leave. His current ip shows up as somewhere in ny and he's commented several times on here already, and will continue. Not long ago he made a thread about robins "tan". Seriously obsessed. And they have never responded or even bothered to take a post down.
I'm sure you mean that Atwoods stalker. It's the same person raving about that 60 year old woman being the hottest woman in El Dorado. Not that that is anything to brag about, but it was evident is was Phil (with your ip location, ironically). It was the same person posting selective price comparisons to justify poor customer service. How pathetic are you to now take your ball and go home?
James H Kelley

United States

#24 Jul 4, 2013
Burch wrote:
Yes going to Florida! Life's a beach! Must be nice to retire early! Building will be the future site of "blackmons feed and seed". Besides kennel and ranch stuff kens will move all the hunting related products out there as well. Stands and corn and feeders fish cookers,etc...
If this were true, most likely the business would have been sold, as opposed to closed.
It's called karma, you reap what you sew....Phil....:)
Oh, ps....best wishes.
James H Kelley

United States

#25 Jul 4, 2013
For what its worth wrote:
<quoted text>
Atwoods had nothing to do with it, I believe it is due to a couple lawsuits, vets banned together and sued them for selling pet medications or something. I just dont understand why they invested so much money in the last 6 months building the drive thru etc, if they had an idea that things were getting bad. And yes, Ken bought it, it will be Blackmons Feed & Seed.
Ken bought what? They had nothing to sell....they never owned it.
Elton John

Harrisburg, AR

#26 Jul 4, 2013
James H Kelley wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I own you...
WTF

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Jul 4, 2013
James H Kelley wrote:
<quoted text>
That was smart on their part because you never know when a chain store will come in and cut your throat.
This is TF

Harrisburg, AR

#28 Jul 4, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
That was smart on their part because you never know when a chain store will come in and cut your throat.
Paying rent on anything us a dumb investment. Atwoods didn't come in and "cut their throat." Customers were finally made aware of price-gouging, as they finally had something to compare it to.
For real

El Dorado, AR

#29 Jul 4, 2013
James H Kelley wrote:
<quoted text>
If this were true, most likely the business would have been sold, as opposed to closed.
It's called karma, you reap what you sew....Phil....:)
Oh, ps....best wishes.
it WAS bought, you little fool. The Eps went on vacation to Destin and came back having decided the wanted to move near there. If they had no business, then someone new wouldn't be buying it. My goodness the rumor mills in small towns are so ridiculous. I say kudos to them, because if I could move myself I definitely would. The area around Destin Florida is so much better than it is here. And FYI, they actually made enough money from the feed store to retire..... On the beach. Isn't that what tons of people with money want to do. Florida is the number one retirement state, after all.

But I'm sure the stalker will just say I'm Phil trying to make myself look good. My gosh. I bet they will be happy to get out of this shithole. Some of the people here are so crazy. Destin has so much more to offer. We go there every year for vacation and I myself have wished I could moved to such a place, but since I'm actually not even out of high school, that's a little out of the question. I hope to God my parents decide to get out of this place. I would like to live near them but I sure as hell am not going to limit myself to the SAAC. I have higher aspirations than that.
For real

El Dorado, AR

#30 Jul 4, 2013
Also, people with success in this town are envied and bashed. I would never want to start a business in place where people are so jealous of other people's success. Thank the Lord my Dad is an attorney who travels. If he had his own firm I bet all the losers would bash him too.
For real

El Dorado, AR

#31 Jul 4, 2013
This is TF wrote:
<quoted text>
Paying rent on anything us a dumb investment. Atwoods didn't come in and "cut their throat." Customers were finally made aware of price-gouging, as they finally had something to compare it to.
I'm glad Atwoods is here so we have a store to go to to get feed and supplies for our horses. But since Atwoods has stores up in several places and isn't local, nobody really knows the owners bc they don't live here. Funny that you, the Eppinettes stalker, always say anyone who calls you out is an Atwoods stalker, considering their owners were never personally bashed or made fun of or had posts made about the owners wife, etc. You, sir, are the only one who ever did any of that. Nobody hates Atwoods. We're grateful for them. There is only one sick and obsessed stalker on this website, and its you. Has been for a long time. I'm just glad that when the Eps leave you just might get over your obsessive mental illness. Here's to hoping you don't find a new business owner to bash on a PERSONAL basis. I would hate to hear you making posts about the wife and children of the McDonalds owner, or whatever. I pray you get help. You truly, truly, need a therapist, and God. The Anger and hate and jealousy in you will only get worse. It's not a product of someone else, its all inside you, and the Eps moving isn't going to cure it.
James H Kelley

United States

#32 Jul 4, 2013
For real wrote:
<quoted text> it WAS bought, you little fool. The Eps went on vacation to Destin and came back having decided the wanted to move near there. If they had no business, then someone new wouldn't be buying it. My goodness the rumor mills in small towns are so ridiculous. I say kudos to them, because if I could move myself I definitely would. The area around Destin Florida is so much better than it is here. And FYI, they actually made enough money from the feed store to retire..... On the beach. Isn't that what tons of people with money want to do. Florida is the number one retirement state, after all.
But I'm sure the stalker will just say I'm Phil trying to make myself look good. My gosh. I bet they will be happy to get out of this shithole. Some of the people here are so crazy. Destin has so much more to offer. We go there every year for vacation and I myself have wished I could moved to such a place, but since I'm actually not even out of high school, that's a little out of the question. I hope to God my parents decide to get out of this place. I would like to live near them but I sure as hell am not going to limit myself to the SAAC. I have higher aspirations than that.
Ok "it" was bought, but what exactly is "it" that was bought?? You BIG STUPID FOOL :) I know the guy that owns it, the Eppeinettea did a "build to specs/ rent to own" deal with him.....so if anyone "bought" anything from them it must had been just paying them a little sum of money for whatever little they've paid the guy thus far, which I hardly doubt. And if you can't just stand and look and figure this out in your own head and understand there's no way theydid all this and made enough money to retire early on, then you should thank your god that your daddy's a jet setting lawyer because someones going to have to take care of you stupid ass from now on.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#33 Jul 4, 2013
Watch the HOMO GO. Talk to yourself fagFool.
Chance Epinette

Eureka Springs, AR

#34 Jul 4, 2013
Glad 'unc and family are getting the hell out of El do. What a small, narrow minded bunch of people live there. Glad I wised up and moved to God's country years ago. I think I would have died if I had to stay in El Do.

Guess the Epinette stalker will have to pick on me now. Bring it on, you big chicken $hit!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#35 Jul 4, 2013
The stalker may soon be displaying a FL, MS or AL ISP.
Laughing

El Dorado, AR

#36 Jul 4, 2013
Grigori wrote:
The stalker may soon be displaying a FL, MS or AL ISP.
lol! Really. But seriously, people that hateful and miserable always find someone to blame it on. Before long we will probably see two years of threads about some other business owners family.
Grigori

United States

#37 Jul 4, 2013
And, it could be Chance Eppinette for all we know, stranger things have happened, expect the unexpected, please check topix daily and stay tuned! Americas Got Talent Factory Voice!!
Laughing

El Dorado, AR

#38 Jul 4, 2013
For real wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad Atwoods is here so we have a store to go to to get feed and supplies for our horses. But since Atwoods has stores up in several places and isn't local, nobody really knows the owners bc they don't live here. Funny that you, the Eppinettes stalker, always say anyone who calls you out is an Atwoods stalker, considering their owners were never personally bashed or made fun of or had posts made about the owners wife, etc. You, sir, are the only one who ever did any of that. Nobody hates Atwoods. We're grateful for them. There is only one sick and obsessed stalker on this website, and its you. Has been for a long time. I'm just glad that when the Eps leave you just might get over your obsessive mental illness. Here's to hoping you don't find a new business owner to bash on a PERSONAL basis. I would hate to hear you making posts about the wife and children of the McDonalds owner, or whatever. I pray you get help. You truly, truly, need a therapist, and God. The Anger and hate and jealousy in you will only get worse. It's not a product of someone else, its all inside you, and the Eps moving isn't going to cure it.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Though according to the stalker, I'm sure we are the same person. Must be "Gregori" too. It's crazy how everyone that points out he's nuts must be the same person? That guy is so damn sick in the head. I really think he might be retarded. I know I'd rather be a retard than be so miserable with my own life that I obsess over other people out of some kind of deranged jealousy. I really, really hope he does get help. But to get help you have to admit you have something wrong with you and I think he's too delusional to do that. If he starts posting from Florida or Alabama someone needs to call the police.
Joel

El Dorado, AR

#39 Jul 4, 2013
So, we're they "bought" and will stay open or are they closing - and auctioning all the inventory?
Laughing

El Dorado, AR

#40 Jul 4, 2013
Joel wrote:
So, we're they "bought" and will stay open or are they closing - and auctioning all the inventory?
Bought. It will be the same store plus or minus certain products and will be taken over by a new owner. The store will stay open under a new name. Some changes will be made but it will still be a feed store. The family that did own it are retiring to Florida and have no plans on working or opening up anything down there because they saved enough to not have to. Anyone who says otherwise is probably just that psycho stalker that pathologically lies about everything. After all, he is a stalker and not someone who actually even knows the owners.

These are the facts, no matter what is said by the lunatic on here. The store will still be here, under a different name, but will still essentially be a feed store. End of story.
Grigori

United States

#41 Jul 4, 2013
According to this thread(if you read it and it's true) Blackmon is putting in a feed&seed in the existing building.....for what it's worth, who knows..,only thing that seems to be true is that the eppinetttes are leaving town :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Hansen (May '12) 15 min DTF 21
Michael Evans 17 min hannah 5
Rusty Goss 19 min Evelyn 40
Tweekers of Smackover Arkansas 53 min Cheif 8
Parkers Chapel Elementary 1 hr Qtip 14
Black on Black Crime 1 hr Vito fiore 38
what you think 2 hr curious me 1
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE