First Prev
of 4
Next Last
for real

El Dorado, AR

#64 Mar 1, 2014
Is sad to say but is happening to kids all over this place, has in past and will in future, seems pointless to bring it to attention as nobody ever does much about it. What did guy who molested boy in school ever get? Sorry truth is kids here seem to be last to see justice for what is done to them unless it is parents then they do something. Why so many people move from here or keep their kids very close to them. Is sad that place meant to teach better life attitude to kids molesting and abusing them instead.
Lucy

El Dorado, AR

#65 Mar 2, 2014
In my work place of 27 years, Willie was the MOST volatile person I ever had to deal with....he can stand on the corner of 5th and NW with the "stop the violence" signs all he wants. I won't buy into it.

I Will

Tampa, FL

#66 Mar 2, 2014
Lucy wrote:
In my work place of 27 years, Willie was the MOST volatile person I ever had to deal with....he can stand on the corner of 5th and NW with the "stop the violence" signs all he wants. I won't buy into it.
Willie is a great man a outstanding member of the community I have known him for many years! All these accusations have no merit and are too thin to spatter . No charges was filed or nothing was ever done because the complaints didn't have any merit! I will always like and trust Willie I will buy anything he tells me! Sounds like gossip to hurt this great man's reputation who may be running for mayor!! I know better and so do all of Willies friends! This sounds like a mud sling cowardly political stunt to hurt him! Put up or STFU ! I will stand beside Willie God Bless you evil people hurting this man!! CF
Lucy

El Dorado, AR

#67 Mar 5, 2014
I Will wrote:
<quoted text> Willie is a great man a outstanding member of the community I have known him for many years! All these accusations have no merit and are too thin to spatter . No charges was filed or nothing was ever done because the complaints didn't have any merit! I will always like and trust Willie I will buy anything he tells me! Sounds like gossip to hurt this great man's reputation who may be running for mayor!! I know better and so do all of Willies friends! This sounds like a mud sling cowardly political stunt to hurt him! Put up or STFU ! I will stand beside Willie God Bless you evil people hurting this man!! CF
Interesting how you use "STFU" and "God Bless" in the same paragraph.
hmmm

Tampa, FL

#68 Mar 5, 2014
Y'all S T F U. STOP ON WILLIE! He is a great man enough is enough on this man enough! God Bless you
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#69 Mar 5, 2014
I Will wrote:
<quoted text> I will buy anything he tells me!
You are obviously a very stupid person who will believe anything.
Really

Garland, TX

#70 Mar 6, 2014
Shameka wrote:
I was a member of the Boys and Girls Club in Eldorado Arkansas.I went to get school supplies Mr Willie told me that they were in his office.I follow Mr Willie to his office to get to school supplies. he told me not to worry.he been asked me don't I always get you what you need I said yes sir the walking behind me and started rubbing on my back.so I turned around to face him .he had his privates out he was rubbing on myself.
The old fool needs to be strung up for what he's done to kids. Where are all these concerned council members, etc. that say they want the best for this town? There should certainly be an investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany parker 1 hr Ashley 22
Anybody ever tried to get custody back from dhs? (Aug '11) 3 hr Comment 72
Debunking The New World Order 3 hr sos 22
Hello 8 hr curiosity kills t... 10
Beware /keith winer - 12 hr Little toots 85
Prettiest girls in Union County. 13 hr milfhunter 34
tipping in restaurants 16 hr My 2 Cents 12
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE