Aldermen" Willie McGhee" FIRED from E...
La- qugeorge

El Dorado, AR

#42 Jan 12, 2012
i heard he was letting someone play with his big snake
Pedro1deep

United States

#44 Oct 1, 2012
Not talking about Willie or anyone else but I agree about them sorry ass News Reporters cause the News Time be a bunch of bullshit...Give me that job I bet you I kno what to do with it
caveman

El Dorado, AR

#45 Oct 4, 2012
He s raceist as hell...an they hold them stop the violence sighns on NW like this is a bad town....go hold that crap in rock island ...where the problem is you idiot...lazy sorry people want other people to fix there problems....he makes our beautifull city look like shit with all that crap
Little one

Shreveport, LA

#47 Oct 4, 2012
Which one can throw the first stone sin is sin
fan

United States

#48 Oct 5, 2012
Zero Degree wrote:
Monster. LOL. Said I never went to college, but I did go to the third grade. You spell "lowder" - loader. You spell "looser" - loser. You spell "boneing" - boning. Now read them back to yourself over and over until you learn, okay, do you understand? Good boy. LMAO.
You actually spelled lowder incorrectly also, it is louder. If your going to correct or critique someone's spelling make sure you are also correct.
English teacher

Jonesboro, AR

#49 Oct 6, 2012
fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually spelled lowder incorrectly also, it is louder. If your going to correct or critique someone's spelling make sure you are also correct.
Dear Fan,

You should probably avoid correcting a person's spelling when you are absolutely INCORRECT! "Loader" is the correct spelling! Louder is a word;however, it isn't the word to be used in the context of a free loader. A free loader is one who lives off of another without contributing financially. Look it up...that's what I tell my students when they are mistaken about the spelling or definition of a word.
victim of Willie McGee

San Leandro, CA

#50 Feb 28, 2014
Monster wrote:
I heard it was about a white girl. This ain't the first time. Dude got history of touchy filly on the females. but want nothing be done about it. they will sweep it under the rug like they do everything else around El Dorado. Remember he is a Aldermen !!!
its true he did to me at the Boys and Girls Club at homeand everybody knew and no one did anything.this is the reason why people take stuff in their own hands
Really

Longview, TX

#51 Feb 28, 2014
Did you go to the police? I bet they would love to bust Ole Willie.
victim of Willie McGee

San Leandro, CA

#52 Feb 28, 2014
Oh Noooo wrote:
Ole Willie stands on the corner Saturday with a sign STOP THE VIOLENCE. During the week he sexually assaults children. What in the hell does he do on Sunday? Touching a female, any age, inappropiately is sexual assault. Where's the arrest warrant? I heard about this yesterday. A lot of young girls are being questioned.
.he does it every day Monday through Friday .why?because parents think they can trust him and they leave the kids with them only to be victimized.my daddy dad trusted him .only if he had known how the time I spent with Willie McGee would affect my whole life.it's true. I reported it. I told and no one did anything in 2003 .
victim of Willie McGee

San Leandro, CA

#53 Feb 28, 2014
Really wrote:
Did you go to the police? I bet they would love to bust Ole Willie.
i did and they just suspended him from his job.we went to court and nothing happened because he's in cahoots with all of them but that just makes me wonder what does Willie know about them to the point were they're scared to do something to him
victim of Willie McGee

San Leandro, CA

#54 Feb 28, 2014
ffff wrote:
Haha.. He isn't fired I attended the B&G club for volunteering.. And he would never do such a thing! Some of y'all need to get a life! Always worried about what other ppl got going on but don't know nothing about what you're talking about.. You do the investigation and see what you come up with ! Low Life's !! Smh
no you're the low life!because its people like you that have a blind eye to these type of things and you're standing right beside him.
mike dumas

El Dorado, AR

#55 Feb 28, 2014
WILIE FOR MAYOR. And I approve this message.
mike dumas

El Dorado, AR

#56 Feb 28, 2014
victim of Willie McGee wrote:
<quoted text> .he does it every day Monday through Friday .why?because parents think they can trust him and they leave the kids with them only to be victimized.my daddy dad trusted him .only if he had known how the time I spent with Willie McGee would affect my whole life.it's true. I reported it. I told and no one did anything in 2003 .
2003? And you still btching? Willie said he don't even remember yo azz. He said you'd be to old for him now anyway. Go have a house full of babies and stfu.
victim of Willie McGee

San Leandro, CA

#57 Feb 28, 2014
mike dumas wrote:
<quoted text> 2003? And you still btching? Willie said he don't even remember yo azz. He said you'd be to old for him now anyway. Go have a house full of babies and stfu.
yeah you're right I probably am too old now.and Willie McGee is the reason why I won't have any kids because I fear somebody could do that to them.it doesn't matter how many years ago was they did to me because you're still doing it to other young women and you're saying it as if he has stopped molesting young girls.
Shameka

San Leandro, CA

#58 Feb 28, 2014
I was a member of the Boys and Girls Club in Eldorado Arkansas.I went to get school supplies Mr Willie told me that they were in his office.I follow Mr Willie to his office to get to school supplies. he told me not to worry.he been asked me don't I always get you what you need I said yes sir the walking behind me and started rubbing on my back.so I turned around to face him .he had his privates out he was rubbing on myself.
im_just_saying

San Leandro, CA

#59 Feb 28, 2014
nobody's asked to resign and resigns .if they did nothing wrong.so it must be true because why would he leave quietly. he's not quiet about anything else.
LaBron

El Dorado, AR

#60 Feb 28, 2014
Shameka wrote:
I was a member of the Boys and Girls Club in Eldorado Arkansas.I went to get school supplies Mr Willie told me that they were in his office.I follow Mr Willie to his office to get to school supplies. he told me not to worry.he been asked me don't I always get you what you need I said yes sir the walking behind me and started rubbing on my back.so I turned around to face him .he had his privates out he was rubbing on myself.
Btch, you told me you unzipped his pants and stuck yo hand in. Tell the truth. It will set you free.
im_just_saying

San Leandro, CA

#61 Feb 28, 2014
LaBron wrote:
<quoted text> Btch, you told me you unzipped his pants and stuck yo hand in. Tell the truth. It will set you free.
even if she did that his still wrong because she's child.and it's inappropriate for him to allow
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#62 Feb 28, 2014
victim of Willie McGee wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you're right I probably am too old now.and Willie McGee is the reason why I won't have any kids because I fear somebody could do that to them.it doesn't matter how many years ago was they did to me because you're still doing it to other young women and you're saying it as if he has stopped molesting young girls.
Ignore the McGee defenders. I believe you! They are the problem, NOT you! I'm sorry this happened to you and no one listened. He should be in jail instead of lecturing anyone at City Council meetings. Maybe one day people in power will listen and do something instead of ignoring his assault on kids over and over again.
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#63 Feb 28, 2014
Shameka wrote:
I believe you too! I'm so sorry you or anyone else had to put up with this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Predictions 9 min roboblogger2 3
Since cops are popular lately. 2 hr blah blah 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 39,430
MAD district. 4 hr ABC 123 17
Next mayor 7 hr Really 2
Crooked Cop 9 hr Colin Kaepernick 4
Canfor Eldorado 13 hr Juan Valdez 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance