Next Last
Word Man

Conway, AR

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Is there ant truth to this ????
Hey Now

Conway, AR

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Why was he let go ??? Did he do something wrong ??? I like Mr. Willie I think he's a good guy. He's always out on North West Ave almost every Saturday with Signs and stuff about stopping the Violence. The Boys club and Kids are gonna miss him if this is True !!!
Curious

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 17, 2011
If he is a good guy then the rumor should be false. Right? Unless it's a funding matter.
justsayno

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 17, 2011
my husband just said he saw him at the b.c. loading stuff in the back of his truck. i sure hope this isn't true!!!! mr. willie mcgee has been an asset to the organization. those kids will really miss him, and he will miss them!!! we all need to make some noise about this,(if its true)
nat

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 17, 2011
Wouldn't it be prudent to find out if it's true and then find out the reasons why if it is true?

As far as his standing on fifth and nw avenue with his stop the violence signs; while it is a good thing, I can think of a few areas where there is a lot more violence going down than on that corner. Haygood Neal, Thunderzone, Hillsboro apartments behind Washington middle school.
Normal

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 18, 2011
Twernt nary a thang in twodays Neuspapir abut thes.
Dude

El Dorado, AR

#7 Oct 18, 2011
nat wrote:
Wouldn't it be prudent to find out if it's true and then find out the reasons why if it is true?
As far as his standing on fifth and nw avenue with his stop the violence signs; while it is a good thing, I can think of a few areas where there is a lot more violence going down than on that corner. Haygood Neal, Thunderzone, Hillsboro apartments behind Washington middle school.
So why aren't you out there with a sign?
Monster

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 18, 2011
I heard it was about a white girl. This ain't the first time. Dude got history of touchy filly on the females. but want nothing be done about it. they will sweep it under the rug like they do everything else around El Dorado. Remember he is a Aldermen !!!
Monster

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 18, 2011
nat wrote:
Nat do you know why there's so much crime going on out there in the streets ??? It's because there are no JOBS !!! In El Dorado, People are angree and tired, so what do they do !!! Resort to Violence, what about Applebees,the home breakins everyday you pick up a paper what do u see, your not safe anywhere in El Dorado these days. I give you far warning if some Money are Jobs don't come soon, these people are gonna tare this town apart !!!
GooberNutz

El Dorado, AR

#11 Oct 18, 2011
Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Nat do you know why there's so much crime going on out there in the streets ??? It's because there are no JOBS !!! In El Dorado, People are angree and tired, so what do they do !!! Resort to Violence, what about Applebees,the home breakins everyday you pick up a paper what do u see, your not safe anywhere in El Dorado these days. I give you far warning if some Money are Jobs don't come soon, these people are gonna tare this town apart !!!
It's already going that way. By this time next year it will be every man (or woman, child, etc.) for themselves, 12-21-12.
survivor man

Mena, AR

#12 Oct 18, 2011
GooberNutz wrote:
<quoted text>It's already going that way. By this time next year it will be every man (or woman, child, etc.) for themselves, 12-21-12.
12-21-11 scares me more than 2000 did.....

I am ready.... Bring it on
Un hu

El Dorado, AR

#13 Oct 19, 2011
Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Nat do you know why there's so much crime going on out there in the streets ??? It's because there are no JOBS !!! In El Dorado, People are angree and tired, so what do they do !!! Resort to Violence, what about Applebees,the home breakins everyday you pick up a paper what do u see, your not safe anywhere in El Dorado these days. I give you far warning if some Money are Jobs don't come soon, these people are gonna tare this town apart !!!
I have a relative that had a good job for 5 years then lost it because of the economy. It took him a whole year to find another. Good jobs are hard to find around here.
daly

El Dorado, AR

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Word Man wrote:
Is there ant truth to this ????
Who cares get chucked for JOI talk.
Zero Degree

El Dorado, AR

#15 Oct 19, 2011
I never went to College, but I was smart enough to marry a rich woman. What is a recession?
Word Man

Alexander, AR

#16 Oct 19, 2011
daly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares get chucked for JOI talk.
Get off the chat you Idiot !!!
Monster

Alexander, AR

#17 Oct 19, 2011
Zero Degree wrote:
I never went to College, but I was smart enough to marry a rich woman. What is a recession?
Come on man, You sound like a free lowder. You married a rich woman, you like mooching off of her wealth. Lame ass excuse for a man looser !!! I can bet you somebody else is boneing her !!!
A Citizen

El Dorado, AR

#18 Oct 19, 2011
It was about being "touchy feely". Not a white girl though.
Zero Degree

El Dorado, AR

#19 Oct 19, 2011
Monster. LOL. Said I never went to college, but I did go to the third grade. You spell "lowder" - loader. You spell "looser" - loser. You spell "boneing" - boning. Now read them back to yourself over and over until you learn, okay, do you understand? Good boy. LMAO.
Oh Noooo

El Dorado, AR

#20 Oct 19, 2011
Ole Willie stands on the corner Saturday with a sign STOP THE VIOLENCE. During the week he sexually assaults children. What in the hell does he do on Sunday? Touching a female, any age, inappropiately is sexual assault. Where's the arrest warrant? I heard about this yesterday. A lot of young girls are being questioned.
Monster

El Dorado, AR

#21 Oct 19, 2011
Oh Noooo wrote:
Ole Willie stands on the corner Saturday with a sign STOP THE VIOLENCE. During the week he sexually assaults children. What in the hell does he do on Sunday? Touching a female, any age, inappropiately is sexual assault. Where's the arrest warrant? I heard about this yesterday. A lot of young girls are being questioned.
I heard that this is not the first time he's done these type of things !!! What a Pervert !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up walmart closing numerous stores 3 hr Interesting 3
union kennel and farm supply 4 hr All the same 11
El Dorado Times-News Endorsement of Meth Head 7 hr cherylhh 15
All The Same 7 hr Cherylhh 12
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 16 hr All the same 74
Snitchez & Bitchez of ElDo 21 hr yep 10
Teacher chocked down 23 hr Fed Up 20
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE