First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Marion, AR

#21 Oct 4, 2013
American tax payer wrote:
All of you that simply regurgitate information that you heard and dont even understand are most likely the 10% of the american population that is holding this entire country hostage. Here are some things you do not understand and never will ...
#1 Nothing in life is FREE !!!!! Those cell phone tents are being paid for by productive tax paying citizens. It is not a right to have a cell phone. But Mr. Obama and his party will buy your vote with a cell phone. Or a promise that you will never actually have to work for anything in life.
#2 The US Dollar is the reserve currency of the world. And guess what .... the US Treasury is the ONLY entity that can print a US dollar. Our government has borrowed and borrowed money from every country we can borrow from. We simply print more oney to pay the debt. Much like Great Britian did in the early 1970's.(You have the internet ... do some research on this) So what happens when the US dollar is no longer the world's "currency" and it is devalued to 60% of its worth? You just lost 40% of your savings or whatever you have in cash.
#3 Obamacare or the affordable health care act or whatever you want to call it ..... Here is the easiest way to explain it. If the program is o good and wonderful then why is the President (yes the man that is pushing it as an economy savior) and congree and every other high ranking official immune to it? Why are they not signing up for it?
#4 Government shutdown .... this is the fault of every senator and congressman and HOR official in Washington DC. None of the the democrats or the republicans or the tea party actually give a rip about anything other than their own agenda. I will say at least the republicans are trying to negotiate and not using a lame duck president to spew venom at the other party.
The only people that will agree with this post are the ones that get up every morning and go to work and pay their taxes and try to live within their means. Something our government refuses to do. Our debt ceiling is at its limit. We have a ridiculous budget that would land an individual in jail.
The economy is quickly approaching a meltdown that will make 2008 and 2009 look like a small rain shower.
Add me to the list who agree with you. Great post.
American tax payer

Augusta, KS

#22 Oct 4, 2013
Thanks for the great comments guys and gals. Ive tried to wrap my little brain around all of this and I can't seem to come up with anything that makes much sense about this "stand-off" of the people we elected to run our business. Yes .. as an american tax payer or retired citizen or for whatever your case may be ... if you are a registered voter (whether you agree or diagree with my opinion) this is your company !!! The good ole USofA is a company. There is a president ... ceo ... cfo ... management team ... employees ... top to bottom. We elected the "higher-ups" for lack of a better word to fill a position in our company to lead it to profitability so we can keep our employees working and pay the company's debt. Now with saying that ... Im sure someone reading this once owned a company or business or still does that has met grave times. The inability to pay all the bills. Could you call the bank and ask for more money on your line of credit ? Maybe ... but could you do it over and over again and demand the bank take almost 0% interest? Probably not.
We were lied to in the interview process. Each senator and congressman lied to us. Sometimes on national TV. Funny thing is ... I question my intellect. I voted for some of the same people that are tearing this company apart.
I know I am ranting and going around in circles and most likely not making much sense. But here is my question to all of you that actually give a rip about our future as a nation. One that will be inherited by our children and grandchildren.
When does it end? How do we contain the bleeding? THe debt ceiling will be raised before the cut off in 13 days. We are already out of money. That happened Monday. We are having to dip into the "secret" fund right now. The 300 billion dollars that is for "the worst of times" and it will only last a few days. Why wont the two (3 counting the tea party) sides negotiate? Why does our president rant and rave about the republicans when he has stated several times "I will not talk about the health care issues until the debt ceiling is raised" The republicans are in a no-win situation. Whether they give in or stand their ground. They will be blamed entirely for every dollar. And yes I am a registered voter as a republican ... but I would vote for a dem if they had the best option. Fact is .... nobody sitting there in their 3000.00 suits really care. They are set up for life. They dont have to worry about obamacare. I've got to leave it at that. I could go on for hours and just get more angry and disappointed. Please .... someone give me a ray of hope that things can and will get better.
Confused

Terrell, TX

#24 Oct 4, 2013
I have no suggestions but I enjoyed reading your post. I'm trying to become more informed on politics but its so hard to believe anything they say.
Lady J

Terrell, TX

#25 Oct 4, 2013
You that agree with this guy are all racist. You don't care if my kids get no food. If I ain't getting my card then I got no money for gas. I'm not working no bullshit minimums wage. I used to be at Walmart and my chek was only 200 for a hole week My chek and card is more than that. You racist white people need to pay all us back for making my peeple slaves. You want all us to be broke and my kids to starve. Obama has been the best thing America's ever sen. He is smart and won't let white people get their dam way.
my 2 cents

Marion, AR

#26 Oct 4, 2013
Joel wrote:
<quoted text>
It needs to melt down, better yet BURN DOWN! We are 150,000,000,000,000+ in debt
Than will neve be paid off, so it all has to be destroyed to start over.....I
Don't know if it is next week, mo, year or 5-10 years from now....just a matter of time....
One day you will wake up and all the money you have in any bank is suddenly gone,
All of your IRS's, 401k, stocks bonds worthless....
SS checks, pensions, welfare, food stamps all not coming anymore.
Power grid gone, water not working, no food on shelves
Everything you thought you could believe in or would never
Change.....gone, Then the real fun starts......the animals who think
You owe the will be coming for what you have and will rape, murder
And do anything to take it from you......so, the question is....are you prepared
For that possibility or are you going to stay in your fantasy land where
This is not possible and we can continue to spend what we don't have
And print money to infinity?
Because the bankers and the politicians want to keep you in the
Illusion that everything is great and they will take care of you
Now, this is just complete bullshit. Fear mongering at its worst.
my 2 cents

Marion, AR

#27 Oct 4, 2013
Lady J wrote:
You that agree with this guy are all racist. You don't care if my kids get no food. If I ain't getting my card then I got no money for gas. I'm not working no bullshit minimums wage. I used to be at Walmart and my chek was only 200 for a hole week My chek and card is more than that. You racist white people need to pay all us back for making my peeple slaves. You want all us to be broke and my kids to starve. Obama has been the best thing America's ever sen. He is smart and won't let white people get their dam way.
Hey dipshit, my ancestors were Native Americans. They were killed off. If your ancestors were slaves, then you're racist if you don't clarify more than that. If you think something is owed to you because you're a dumbass that hasn't done anything with your life, then you are racist. In the end, does it matter that you're racist? It's not illegal. It's not immoral. It's your uneducated way of life. In the end, only YOU suffer.
hmm

El Dorado, AR

#28 Oct 4, 2013
Lady J wrote:
So you would rather sit on your ass and starve than work for minimum wage? And people wonder why so many worthless people are on welfare..... and taking money away from the people who actually need it. Some people choose to work even for minimum wage because they know its wrong to sit on their ass and take from other people who have worked hard, including those minimum wage workers. Most of them also aspire to do something different after their minimum wage jobs. There are even some people who work two minimum wage jobs for the sake of their families.
Martin Luther tha king

Euless, TX

#29 Oct 4, 2013
Lady J wrote:

YOU n Yo govt raised chillins is the problem you illiterate bitch... Keep having bastard kids on govt dime, hope your check doesn't come n n u have to fend for your own...
Tommy Flanagan

Warren, AR

#30 Oct 5, 2013
Joel wrote:
The bronze plan covers 60/40
That means you pay 40% of all bills
6-8000 deductable
And costs $15,750 per year
I hope every low information democrat signs up!
And better yet, in 2018 unions will pay a 40% tax on their Cadillac plans
Which means they will lose them and be forced into the
Unaffordable care act!
I AM ROTFLMAO,
With that kind of policy, you must be male prostitute or shoot up smack every day.

You should probably just go ahead and kill yourself before the death panels do it for you or Obama sends you to the concentration camp.
jewels

Prairieville, LA

#31 Oct 7, 2013
No matter what white people do, they will never satisfy the welfare rabbits! They are the ones who pulled their ashy azz's up out of the dirt and tried to help educate etc. so they could be independent like everyone else in America!! Send the baby making machines back to Africa! And btw, there are not much hand outs there... Already so lazy they can't even get their heel in a house shoe-go to Wal-Mart and watch'em slide those big ole feet.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#32 Oct 7, 2013
ALL these comments are the same ignorantAzzHomosexual. Change that name Gooberlips, talk to yourselfIdiot. This fagFreak is one dirt dumb welfareMF. LMAO. Whata fking 24/7 Loser.
tired of paying their way

El Dorado, AR

#33 Oct 7, 2013
jewels wrote:
No matter what white people do, they will never satisfy the welfare rabbits! They are the ones who pulled their ashy azz's up out of the dirt and tried to help educate etc. so they could be independent like everyone else in America!! Send the baby making machines back to Africa! And btw, there are not much hand outs there... Already so lazy they can't even get their heel in a house shoe-go to Wal-Mart and watch'em slide those big ole feet.
thats lazy right there but it is true! Shut the govt down its not hurting me or mine we are self sufficient..
tired of paying their way

Warren, AR

#34 Oct 7, 2013
tired of paying their way wrote:
<quoted text> thats lazy right there but it is true! Shut the govt down its not hurting me or mine we are self sufficient..
And them feds better keep their filthy hands off my Medicare. No more of them welfare payments. Ima muthafukkin Christian, and Jesus said don't take no lip off them freeloaders. Dont be givin to them charities. Thats in the Bible. We gonna show them to stand on they own two feet. Were gona git some goddam morals in this country again.
Lady J

Rison, AR

#35 Oct 8, 2013
Before you come on this site trying to talk trash about white people, please learn how to spell. You just proves that you are dumb and stupid just like this president. Now go pick some cotton bitch!(:
ted

El Dorado, AR

#36 Oct 16, 2013
doubt it
Little Tink

El Dorado, AR

#37 Oct 16, 2013
American tax payer wrote:
Thanks for the great comments guys and gals. Ive tried to wrap my little brain around all of this and I can't seem to come up with anything that makes much sense about this "stand-off" of the people we elected to run our business. Yes .. as an american tax payer or retired citizen or for whatever your case may be ... if you are a registered voter (whether you agree or diagree with my opinion) this is your company !!! The good ole USofA is a company. There is a president ... ceo ... cfo ... management team ... employees ... top to bottom. We elected the "higher-ups" for lack of a better word to fill a position in our company to lead it to profitability so we can keep our employees working and pay the company's debt. Now with saying that ... Im sure someone reading this once owned a company or business or still does that has met grave times. The inability to pay all the bills. Could you call the bank and ask for more money on your line of credit ? Maybe ... but could you do it over and over again and demand the bank take almost 0% interest? Probably not.
We were lied to in the interview process. Each senator and congressman lied to us. Sometimes on national TV. Funny thing is ... I question my intellect. I voted for some of the same people that are tearing this company apart.
I know I am ranting and going around in circles and most likely not making much sense. But here is my question to all of you that actually give a rip about our future as a nation. One that will be inherited by our children and grandchildren.
When does it end? How do we contain the bleeding? THe debt ceiling will be raised before the cut off in 13 days. We are already out of money. That happened Monday. We are having to dip into the "secret" fund right now. The 300 billion dollars that is for "the worst of times" and it will only last a few days. Why wont the two (3 counting the tea party) sides negotiate? Why does our president rant and rave about the republicans when he has stated several times "I will not talk about the health care issues until the debt ceiling is raised" The republicans are in a no-win situation. Whether they give in or stand their ground. They will be blamed entirely for every dollar. And yes I am a registered voter as a republican ... but I would vote for a dem if they had the best option. Fact is .... nobody sitting there in their 3000.00 suits really care. They are set up for life. They dont have to worry about obamacare. I've got to leave it at that. I could go on for hours and just get more angry and disappointed. Please .... someone give me a ray of hope that things can and will get better.
Simple.....all in the plan for dictatorship. Who sits in a Church for 20 years and listens to "God damn America" and has no agenda? Hillary will continue the "plan" in 2016, as she is a Marxist. The only ray of sunshine is that old song..."when I die and they lay me to rest, I'm gonna go the place that's best".
Truthfully

Tampa, FL

#38 Oct 16, 2013
The USA is no longer a good place to live life is not good economy is terrible and everything bad you might want to say! We got what we ask for when Obama was voted in the American people love Obama! We made our bed now lets lay in it and suffer
2 cents

El Dorado, AR

#39 Oct 16, 2013
Lady J wrote:
I am 61...I was left with 2 babies...only a high school education...worked to take care of MY responsibilities at low pay. I made it and proud of it....never got a handout. If you think O cares 2 cents about you, just wait. You haven't done your homework. He is using minorities to achieve his goal of Dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitchez & Bitchez of ElDo 2 hr yep 10
Teacher chocked down 4 hr Fed Up 20
fennell road 6 hr karadavis 18
union kennel and farm supply 6 hr All the same 9
windy chick from la 8 hr All the same 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Guest 30,820
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 11 hr neighbor 946
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE