why eldorado is a POS..

why eldorado is a POS..

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

honest

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Because of all the shitty people that live there..
sunhouse

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 4, 2012
TOPIX
skr8

El Dorado, AR

#4 Sep 4, 2012
honest wrote:
And you just realized this?
honest

Haslet, TX

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Hell no that's why I got the hell out of that town.. The people that live there and STAY are the ones that have no lives and do all the shit talking. Quite funny huh?
Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 4, 2012
I swear on my life El Dorado, Arknasas has more drama than any town i have ever in my life came across. PEOPLE GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!
honestly

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2012
honest wrote:
When people like you leave, it gets better.
Michael Miller

Spring, TX

#8 Sep 4, 2012
When peope lose all morality and fornicate around with impunity they get bored with it and want wilder and crazier stuff. Guess what? That's what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, San Fran and soon El Do.... and from what I hear it's already begun.
miller n his fornications

United States

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Michael Miller wrote:
When peope lose all morality and fornicate around with impunity they get bored with it and want wilder and crazier stuff. Guess what? That's what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, San Fran and soon El Do.... and from what I hear it's already begun.
Oh no, a small southern town in the Bible Belt that doesn't even sell alcohol on Sundays has become the epicenter of sin!!! Quick everybody, pack up and move to a moral city like NYC, Houston, or Shreveport! El Dorado is gonna blow!!!
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#10 Sep 5, 2012
More chucking trash talk going on so hit the grass.
The Loser

El Dorado, AR

#11 Sep 5, 2012
miller n his fornications wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, a small southern town in the Bible Belt that doesn't even sell alcohol on Sundays has become the epicenter of sin!!! Quick everybody, pack up and move to a moral city like NYC, Houston, or Shreveport! El Dorado is gonna blow!!!
Yeah, or San Francisco and take this Topix welfare homo that has made all these comments with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min --Bad Dad-- 42,239
It smells like fart outside 1 hr Chelsea 1
Newspaper just can't get it right 1 hr reply 5
Did Avo beat up his old lady again? 2 hr SMDH 1
planet fitness trailer? 5 hr EldoMasterBlaster 2
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) Feb 21 well 2 945
possession of firearm by certain person (Nov '11) Feb 11 chuckem 14

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance