ban "all the same"
New to Area

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2014
It seems this All The Same character is the one living on here, ignorant and probably a homosexual since that seems to be his main focus. I find his remarks, racist, disgusting, extremely ignorant and extremely homophobic. BUT he has a right to his ignorance but he must be a very sad person. Instead of attacking him all we can do is pray for him and hope he finds JESUS. He can truly change his heart and remove all that bitterness.

If you comment on this please end it with "We are praying for you"

May God Bless him AND

I am praying for you All The Same!
Anonymous

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jan 16, 2014
yes juses i agre wit u, mey teh sweg hav mirsee on his sol.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 16, 2014
I doubt there would be a way to ban a poster not posting through a registered account, except possibly by ISP, which wouldn't have much effect unless the poster did not have access to a wifi capable mobile device.
New to area

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2014
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. "New To Area" is theFag. What a fkingIdiot. LMAO. What's the problem Gooberlips? Not getting to your ignorantHomoAzz am I? Praying? For what? ALL you freaks of nature are going to burn in h-ll. Better be praying for your own homoAzz. Burn freak burn. "New to Area", LMAO.
At least if I did go to hell, which I'm not, we would finally see your face! Praying for you my friend!
New to Area

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2014
No just 1 & 5 . We are praying for you All The Same. May you find Jesus!
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jan 16, 2014
All the same real name is BLAKE hooks, anybody know him
All The Same

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Please penetrate me while I touch my toes. I will even cup your nuts while you do!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Parade Postponement(s?) (Dec '13) 3 hr Hmmm 4
Billie Gulley and Allison barton 4 hr Joke 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Guest 32,771
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list (Aug '15) 8 hr Murphy USA 6
allison (Sep '13) 12 hr Hot 30
Crackhead beauty queens 16 hr Wow 2
Hotshots struggling 18 hr Joke 45

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages