Leisure Life: Rollicking pianist play...

Leisure Life: Rollicking pianist plays in Sweetwater on Friday

There are 6 comments on the ReporterNews.com story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Leisure Life: Rollicking pianist plays in Sweetwater on Friday. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

Lovers of live music won't be disappointed with the energetic style of Jason D. Williams, who will be in concert at Sweetwater's Municipal Auditorium, beginning at 7:30 p.m. Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2012
"Williams started his career at age 16 when he left his home of El Dorado, Ark., to sing with rockabilly legend Sleepy LaBeef, with whom he still works on occasion."
Not Bubba

Arlington, TX

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Our boy Jason has had interesting adventures that rival Ty Peace's.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Once upon a time, to interrupt a lull in conversation at a table in Basin Street North, I asked Jason if he'd ever done a black girl. As a matter of fact, he had. Probably after his brief enrollment at Liberty University, he was attending college here, may still have been SAU, ED Branch before Mahoney slipped in a separate charter under the wire. He asked an African American young lady in one of his evening classes for a ride home. He gave her directions to Dr. King's house in Country Club Colony, began making out with her and consummated. I asked if he then asked her to drive him across town to his parents' house. He responded, "Well, no, I couldn't do that. I got out, and walked around the side of the house like I was going in the back door. Then after she drove off, I walked home."
Sam Bo

Melbourne, AR

#4 Dec 31, 2013
roboblogger2 wrote:
"Williams started his career at age 16 when he left his home of El Dorado, Ark., to sing with rockabilly legend Sleepy LaBeef, with whom he still works on occasion."
Is J. Williams related to Jerry Lee???

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#5 Dec 31, 2013
Go Jason D Go, Go Jerry Lee Go.
You two are the best.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Rocken Jason D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr --Bad Dad-- 39,359
Jeff Teague 4 hr Goodness 6
MAD district. 8 hr El Do 5 O 15
Paige moody 15 hr really 4
Hobby Lobby 17 hr Colester 10
Creepy Safeway murders 20 hr unbelievable 37
Pooting women Tue legend 10

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance