Anybody ever tried to get custody bac...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#61 Jun 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I am serious women today trying to balance work, kids and their activities, laundry, house...... Most women feel overwhelmed and are on medication for anxiety, depression which most things prescribed are some sort of antidepressant. More men are also on these today than 20 years ago. The point is at some point you go through a depression period and this is not a reason for dhs to take you child unless you cannot function and take care of the child and dhs can find neglect or abuse.
Check out this link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/just...

It's about a Boston teenager held against her families will by a hospital that misdiagnosed her and the state backed the facility.. It took a judges ruling to get her back. They had her for 16 months! She nearly died. Looks like the family will have one hell of a legitimate lawsuit.
sherita

Chicago, IL

#62 Jul 15, 2014
I have lost 4 kids to arkansas dhs. I free up in dhs because of my drug addick pice of shit mother let men rape me. Then i go into dhs and im not just molested but beat.but because they are part of the fucking gov.. people believe them.my daughter was molested in dhs and when we got her back and reported it we were blamed and they took her again. I have had the dame judge for 24 years its a hate crime.they already had 2 of my kids why not take 2 more is all about the money right? They are a black market.
chuckit

El Dorado, AR

#63 Jul 15, 2014
shwerita-- you sound like a chucking JOI loser.,
dad

El Dorado, AR

#66 Dec 4, 2014
DHS hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful asking for help. They aren't there to help. They are there to steal your children for money. Trust me, I know first hand.
Its the gov!!! What do you expect? You won't ever see em in the hood trying to help them poor black baby's that are in the most dangerous position possible! Dhs is racist!
cwb

El Dorado, AR

#67 Dec 7, 2014
I've outsmarted them before.made them spend a bunch a money.lol.got to hand it to them tho.they can get to anyone you know.but they have to have vidio and audio of you messing up...thell pick your cig butts up to an swab them for drugs...tap your toilet too! They good no doubt. But if you good they just got to watch you play
azza81

Melbourne, Australia

#68 Feb 24, 2015
Parent wrote:
<quoted text> If "DHS" took your kid, you don't deserve to get them back.
Ease up there! U have no right saying that. Don't ever think it won't happen to you. Dhs take kids off good parents aswell. So don't think u should b saying she don't deserve it.
bitch

United States

#69 Feb 24, 2015
DHS hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful asking for help. They aren't there to help. They are there to steal your children for money. Trust me, I know first hand.
Wow it never seems to amaze me just how stupid and senseless the supposedly concerned citizens of Eldorado r and i bet u go to church and swear u walk right by the lord too its ok cause one thing I know for a fact ur safe with ur hypocrisy until ur day to meet ur maker when that day comes how many is gonna b able to look him in the eyes and explain ur for now harmless opinions to him when he makes u look at ur beliefs with eyes wide open and makes u actually see the wrong in ur stupid views hope it all turns out well and u get sent north instead of south
Wabi1992

Tampa, FL

#70 Mar 1, 2015
Parent wrote:
<quoted text> If "DHS" took your kid, you don't deserve to get them back.
Dhs takes children away for many reasons stop being ignorant it could be the parents can't provide security as in enough money or victims of domestic violence
sbh

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Mar 7, 2015
Not all people situations are the same
dhs rules

United States

#72 Apr 5, 2015
sbh wrote:
Not all people situations are the same

I know a few that needs to be seeing DHS
Ex DHS worker

El Dorado, AR

#73 Apr 5, 2015
dhs rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a few that needs to be seeing DHS
Start with the poor black kids over in the hood...but as of now people who need attention should have a church completely evolved with the bettering of them,because DHS is totally racist in my eyes until they start setting road blocks up over there.every car no child restraints ,and weed smoke with windows up,no insurance no tags....all day long!!! Guess there is no money to be made off of them,so sad.shame on DHS
Comment

Hartsel, CO

#75 May 24, 2015
So if a kid got taken away by dhs because he or she was doing drugs how would someone none related get that person out
trying to change

Tampa, FL

#76 May 27, 2015
Concerned wrote:
It isnt my child, its a family members child, and dhs is giving me hell getting the infant out of foster care. I have no criminal background and the excuses they are giving me are rediculous! This baby should b with my family not in a foster home. Seems like they r just making sure the foster mom gets her monthly check rather than caring about the wellfare of the child!
Ya that happens a lot. But it's so great that you are willing to take care of the child. They need to be with people that care about them! Did you get it straightened out?
Hills

El Dorado, AR

#78 May 27, 2015
bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow it never seems to amaze me just how stupid and senseless the supposedly concerned citizens of Eldorado r and i bet u go to church and swear u walk right by the lord too its ok cause one thing I know for a fact ur safe with ur hypocrisy until ur day to meet ur maker when that day comes how many is gonna b able to look him in the eyes and explain ur for now harmless opinions to him when he makes u look at ur beliefs with eyes wide open and makes u actually see the wrong in ur stupid views hope it all turns out well and u get sent north instead of south
I bet you've done some bad stuff in your time!!!!when your that mad your usually guilty
trying to change

Tampa, FL

#79 May 29, 2015
Wabi1992 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dhs takes children away for many reasons stop being ignorant it could be the parents can't provide security as in enough money or victims of domestic violence
So True girl! And the whole point is to help the parents to be stable enough to take care of their kids. People are So Quick to judge when they don't even know the situation! Thanks for not judging.
Kpace02

Ridgeland, MS

#80 Jun 4, 2015
My caseworker took my kids without reasonable cause and guess what she got fired for it..she got fired for many more.. But we went to speak to our new caseworker and she is new altogether and the lady that was helping her keep asking why did they not give a verbal warning instead of take the children into custody.. So my advice to anyone that might have to deal with this in the future just keep your head up.. If you feel like you have been done wrong or the punishment does fit the crime most of the time it doesn't
bitch

Brooklyn, NY

#81 Jun 30, 2015
Hills wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you've done some bad stuff in your time!!!!when your that mad your usually guilty
Of course I'm guilty moron why do u think I went off on the ones in this thread about judging someone who has had their kid taken and shouldn't get them back ever not even if they r trying hello earth to hills don't just half a$$ read something read everything that is going on so u don't sound stupid when u reply to a person's part in a thread no one not even u r perfect only god and his son get that privilege

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maddison at arbys 37 min jaxxers321 5
Ricky Roton In The Slammer 59 min Curious 34
Amercable 1 hr sos 13
News This is one little town in Arkansasa role in Ca... 1 hr sos 1
Ty Peace (Feb '14) 2 hr Durrr 11
Censorship on dog issues 2 hr Facts 54
Samantha Miller in jail again 7 hr Wonderingwhatshedid 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages