Anybody ever tried to get custody bac...
Daddy

El Dorado, AR

#21 Feb 17, 2012
You fools are blaming DHS over your kids? LOL. The only times DHS gets involved is when "SORRY AZZ PARENTS" abuse children. YES, you are abusing them when it resorts to DHS getting involved. You worthless welfare, drug head, alcoholic SOB'S make those babies, then depend on us tax payers to raise them. Get off drugs and welfare and raise those kids. It takes a selfish SOB to allow their child to come in contact with DHS. Dam.
DHS hater

Brandon, MS

#22 Feb 17, 2012
Daddy wrote:
You fools are blaming DHS over your kids? LOL. The only times DHS gets involved is when "SORRY AZZ PARENTS" abuse children. YES, you are abusing them when it resorts to DHS getting involved. You worthless welfare, drug head, alcoholic SOB'S make those babies, then depend on us tax payers to raise them. Get off drugs and welfare and raise those kids. It takes a selfish SOB to allow their child to come in contact with DHS. Dam.
Don't be so quick to say that. I'm a drug free and non abusive parent. They took my children because of 1 call and lies. No evidence. My children will never forget what DHS did to them. The years they took from them with me. Do a little research. You will see its the drug addicts and abuser's who keep their children. The innocent victims, if able, spend thousands of dollars fighting for what God gave them.
been there

Batesville, AR

#23 Feb 27, 2012
they took my 2 month old and would not let me see him for 3 months ...... over a traffic stop by dirty cops . I am doing everything they ask and 5 months later still dont have my little boy back . There are no rules and barely any info on how to get your child back . they do what they want . I have a college degree and am from a good family .... it doesn't matter what you do ... they just change the rules and drag it out . By the way Shane Russell Cherokee Village police dept. after he couldn't get me to sleep with him would be the cop .
OH MY WORD

Pine Bluff, AR

#24 Feb 28, 2012
I PRAISE ANYONE TRYING TO HELP IN A DHS CASE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE CASEWORKER AND SAY LOOK HERE I AM I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU NEED FROM ME, THEN SEEK OUT THE CHILDS ADVOCATE EVERYCHILD HAS ONE. TALK TO HER AND SEE WHAT SHE HAS YOU TO DO. ALTHOUGH BEGGING AND PLEADING TO DHS IS UNCALLED FOR BUT IS THE ONLY WAY. AND JUST KEEP PUTTING YOUR FACE IN THEIRS SO THEY SEE YOU REALLY TRYING TO HELP. THIS IS THE MOST PAINFUL THING ANY CHILD AND ADULT WILL EVER FACE IN THEIR LIFE. I KNOW MY HEART STILL BLEEDS EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE. I HAVE BEEN CLEAN AND SUCCESFULL FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW AND I STILL DONT GET TO SEE MY CHILDREN. JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS.
OH MY WORD

Pine Bluff, AR

#25 Feb 28, 2012
YES DHS IS UGLY AND THEY DO CHANGE THE RULES AT ANYTIME. SO EVERY THING YOU DO MAKE SURE YOU DOCUMENT IT ALTHOUGH IT WON'T DO ANY GOOD AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOME PROOF. I COMPLIED TO EVERYTHING AND STILL LOST MY CHILDREN. THE JUDGE SAID IT IS A LITTLE LATE. HE ALSO SAID TWO PARENTS WERE BETTER THAN ONE. I AM THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER. IT DOES NOT MATTER

United States

#26 Feb 28, 2012
been there wrote:
they took my 2 month old and would not let me see him for 3 months ...... over a traffic stop by dirty cops . I am doing everything they ask and 5 months later still dont have my little boy back . There are no rules and barely any info on how to get your child back . they do what they want . I have a college degree and am from a good family .... it doesn't matter what you do ... they just change the rules and drag it out . By the way Shane Russell Cherokee Village police dept. after he couldn't get me to sleep with him would be the cop .
I'm soooo sorry. I know just what you r going through. Don't give up. Keep fighting. The longer they keep him the more money they get. This is how they make money. Do u see ur baby now? I would live to talk to u. If u want to talk reply and I will give u my email address.

United States

#27 Feb 28, 2012
OH MY WORD wrote:
I PRAISE ANYONE TRYING TO HELP IN A DHS CASE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE CASEWORKER AND SAY LOOK HERE I AM I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU NEED FROM ME, THEN SEEK OUT THE CHILDS ADVOCATE EVERYCHILD HAS ONE. TALK TO HER AND SEE WHAT SHE HAS YOU TO DO. ALTHOUGH BEGGING AND PLEADING TO DHS IS UNCALLED FOR BUT IS THE ONLY WAY. AND JUST KEEP PUTTING YOUR FACE IN THEIRS SO THEY SEE YOU REALLY TRYING TO HELP. THIS IS THE MOST PAINFUL THING ANY CHILD AND ADULT WILL EVER FACE IN THEIR LIFE. I KNOW MY HEART STILL BLEEDS EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE. I HAVE BEEN CLEAN AND SUCCESFULL FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW AND I STILL DONT GET TO SEE MY CHILDREN. JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS.
There is a class action lawsuit I am trying to get into for corrupt DHS and unlawful stealing of our children. I just need more cases in Arkansas. R u in Arkansas?

United States

#28 Feb 28, 2012
OH MY WORD wrote:
YES DHS IS UGLY AND THEY DO CHANGE THE RULES AT ANYTIME. SO EVERY THING YOU DO MAKE SURE YOU DOCUMENT IT ALTHOUGH IT WON'T DO ANY GOOD AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOME PROOF. I COMPLIED TO EVERYTHING AND STILL LOST MY CHILDREN. THE JUDGE SAID IT IS A LITTLE LATE. HE ALSO SAID TWO PARENTS WERE BETTER THAN ONE. I AM THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER. IT DOES NOT MATTER
We need to all get together. We can make a difference!!!!!
OH MY WORD

Pine Bluff, AR

#29 Feb 28, 2012
Yes We all can make a difference! If there are enough cases with clean and sober moms/parents to get together and make a REAL difference in a child's eyes!!YES I AM CLEAN IN SOUTH ARKANSAS!!
Been There

Batesville, AR

#30 Mar 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="....."]<quot ed text>
We need to all get together. We can make a difference!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yes I am in arkansas . [email protected]
Emh23

Caroline Springs, Australia

#31 Apr 17, 2013
Hi well keep trying , go and see a family lawer . You have to show that you can keep the child safe from the mother .if you are a mother grandmother brother or sister to this mum / bub you have a good chance . If your not you have to prove your long term involvement with this mum and bub . Good luck it's a fight in had a sisters law with 3 kids I have had to court over each of them .
My Opinion

El Dorado, AR

#32 Apr 17, 2013
Been on both sides of the fence and even managed to sit on the fence post. DHS isn't out to steal anyone's kid or destroy families. As a single mom I was turned in several times by family members who weren't happy about our financial status. DHS stood up for me. Then later on still as a single Mom with a unruly teenager daughter, I turned to them for help. The child wanted to be emancipated and did everything possible to destroy me until she got what she wanted, foster care. The court system, not DHS let me have a say in her placement.
Later on in life this same unruly child had a son whom she put into serious danger. The first time they took him on the spot from her. I was not even allowed to see my grandson because she had say in who he visited. She later got him back after doing everything they had asked her to do. A year or so later the very same thing happened except she hid it from the police.(Ramming her car into a building in anger with the child in the backseat) I myself reported it to DHS, even turned him over to DHS when she tried to run. That was the hardest thing that I had ever done in my life was to turn him in not knowing if I would ever see him again but I knew in my heart it was the safest place.
It is not DHS who makes the final decisions. There job is to work towards keeping families together not tearing them apart. My husband and I worked with DHS and the child advocate, not hiring a lawyer to respresent us. In turn, he was placed back in my home within 2 weeks where he has been every since. The nightmare started at 6 months, he is now 6 and still healing from his wombs of terror with her craziness.
My advice to you would be to work with caseworkers, show up at hearings and let them know your concerns. The child does have rights, and the parent as well. If for some reason the parent is not fit then they will place that child wherever they feel he/she would be most secure.
As far as those who think DHS is corrupted, it may be true. In my case I see no corruption as I think it matters who is the judge and how much someone cares about that child from above.
Best of Luck :o)
heart

Portland, OR

#33 May 29, 2013
Same Thought wrote:
I agree if DHS has your kids then there is some reason they have them and you dont. I know a few people that dont deserve their kids that DHS needs to do ssomething about.
I prey you make a mistake and have your kids taken from you
You stupid square bitch
Mother vs DHS

United States

#34 Jun 26, 2013
I have four wonderful children. I didn't deserve for my kids to get taken. So people who say this stuff shouldn't talk about something they know nothing about. I fought and got my kids back. For anyone who is in this problem and didn't do anything wrong I feel your pain. To those who got their kids taken for doing something to their child shame on you. I don't mind sharing what I went through or why. I have a 10 yr old son, a 7 yr old daughter, twin boys who are 2. My older twin had a seizure when he was 4 months old. To this day I don't know why he had one. They said it must have been SBS but since they couldn't prove it one way or the other they took all of them. My older two tried to tell them I'm a good mom. Never drink, do drugs or pop pills, or even smoke. I keep my house clean and tons of healthy food. We do family time every day.
Mother vs DHS

El Dorado, AR

#35 Jun 26, 2013
Actually Imafag and lying through my dikbreath teeth.
Mother vs DHS

United States

#36 Jun 26, 2013
Daddy wrote:
Your wrong about what you wrote. I can give you my case workers name and number she will tell you herself that it's better to be safe than sorry in some cases. I have never done drugs or drink. I am a C.N.A. Who works hard full time. I have never had help from their dad. It upsets me to think people who doesn't know what goes on acts like this and try's to make it out like we are all bad when that isn't the case at all.
Mother vs DHS

United States

#37 Jun 26, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Im wondering what is the best route to take in getting a child out of dhs custody, best attourneys to use for this etc. Any advice would b helpful.
I just went through a DHS custody battle and won. If you would like to share you case info with me and I will tell you all about mine.

[email protected]
Mother vs DHS

United States

#38 Jun 26, 2013
Concerned wrote:
So when a grown woman makes a bad choice its her familys fault? ive done all i can do to help the mom now i have to fight for the baby. I didnt ask for judgment i asked for suggestions, u dont even know the whole story so why even waste your time posting your useless oppinion!
Are you the one who asked about this? I have went through this. Would like to have you email me. I may be able to help you some info wise.
[email protected]
lovely

Lockhart, TX

#39 Jun 26, 2013
been working with DHS to get my step children out of foster care. Only complaint I have is that they tend to lie. Best advice.....communicate through email so you have a paper trail. You should get a good bit of help being that they want to keep kids with family and Arkansas is bad low on foster families. Just be prepared to jump through hoops and have your entire life examined. Best of luck
Stepmommie

Metairie, LA

#40 Aug 10, 2013
Daddy wrote:
First off dude that's not everyone for instance my fiancé and I- his ex signed her rights over without informing him and he only found out when he
came back from working on the road and now Dhs says that since he was not there but on the road for his job (which btw smart a** is now paying child support etc) that he abandoned them so back off b4 u make judgements about "everyone" ( but I do agree is ex is a lazy worthless b* but that's ok cuz ill happily claim these kids as my own!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chemical plants are risky 1 hr Sugar 39
Hotshots struggling 3 hr NotAFan 94
James Kelley 5 hr James Kelley 6
Frank Foster 6 hr Fresca 33
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 6 hr lmmfao 30
Brookshire's vs Walmart 7 hr Ronald McDonald 5
Executions to Resume in Arkansas today 9 hr Burger King Manijer 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance