92fff

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 10, 2013
in the police log i thnk from last fri. single women getting ready for date and noticed her tooth brush had fecies on it. could sumbody put the whole post on here.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Yep, that was pretty much it. Crap in her tooth brush. Investigators figure the topixFag broke into her house and brushed his teeth while he was there.
police log

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 11, 2013
92fff wrote:
in the police log i thnk from last fri. single women getting ready for date and noticed her tooth brush had fecies on it. could sumbody put the whole post on here.
"A woman reported Sunday that, while preparing for a date, she noticed her toothbrush had what appeared to be feces on it. She suspected her ex-boyfriend had entered her residence without her permission and tampered with the toothbrush. Immediately after leaving her residence, she stated the ex-boyfriend called her asking why she was going on a date. She suspected he was nearby her residence and informed the sheriff’s office of her ex-boyfriend’s alleged actions. She has a temporary order of protection against him. When she returned to her residence, she observed her trash cans had been turned over and broken glass was scattered all over her yard. The complainant also stated that, when she awoke the next morning, she noticed $720 in cash and a payroll check in the amount of $260 were missing."
ted

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 16, 2013
yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Shots 16 min Hillsboro walker 78
best docs to work for in town! 1 hr Truth 19
Fabric store on E. Main closed (May '13) 4 hr Mark Glenn 16
Any ladies at EDC 9 hr I Know 3
Hillary Clinton 13 hr 1234xyz 23
Leeann 15 hr Hklj 5
Good Times Grill 19 hr Bugs 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages