PO-PO

Horn Lake, MS

#1 Jul 5, 2014
The new videos show how some people with a badge and gun like to bet up women. The CHP dumb A$$ should be put in jail for beating the sh$t out of the homeless women. If they fail to fire him, just show
him the video and point out what a BIG PU$$ he is because eleven to
fifteen punches and he still did not knock her out. I guess he was in fear for his life.
Sad

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2014
I agree. uncalled for
sos

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 5, 2014
Apparently the mental evaluation test they give them is an abysmal failure in some cases. I hate when there are some like that who take credibility away from good ones, then you have people who need them the most, afraid of them. Sad.
PO-PO

Horn Lake, MS

#4 Jul 5, 2014
Sad wrote:
I agree. uncalled for
Just wait for the folks that will defend what he has done because cops never do anything wrong. I have a friend that just loved cops until his son was shot three time in the back in little rock in the early 90s. He went for his wallet and the cop pulled his gun and when the boy turn away the cop shot him three times in the back. He was never charge with a crime because he told the court system he was in fear for his life. He is still a cop to this day and was promoted two years after the shooting. I fear the cops more then I fear gang members. AT lest you know that the gang members will do to you but a cop with a badge and gun can kill you or any unarmed person and get away with it.
Dam

Horn Lake, MS

#5 Jul 6, 2014
PO-PO wrote:
The new videos show how some people with a badge and gun like to bet up women. The CHP dumb A$$ should be put in jail for beating the sh$t out of the homeless women. If they fail to fire him, just show
him the video and point out what a BIG PU$$ he is because eleven to
fifteen punches and he still did not knock her out. I guess he was in fear for his life.
just saw the video and what a idiot cop. to dumb to know someone might be using a camera
to film him showing what a bad-ass he can be when a woman needs her ass kicked. his cop pals might vote him out of the brotherhood for being a wimp. could not knock her out and she is half his size. Call it a draw and she did not through a punch. rematch in one month only if the dumb cop can get in some mma time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min Guest 38,818
Handsome cops! 43 min ftp 21
El Dorado Streets 3 hr Dison 3
Who is running their mouth? 5 hr Camden Kid Toucher 27
EFE folks are hot AF 6 hr Einahpets Llehctim 23
Old Warner Brown Hospital (Oct '09) 7 hr Long gone 52
Rent to own cars 21 hr Car lover 7

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance