Seems to be quite a few in jail behin...

Seems to be quite a few in jail behind meth...

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Daily Reprieve

Sheridan, AR

#1 Apr 26, 2011
All these guys that were tied in together in the "meth-world" are all locked up together now. A couple of them were good friends of mine and are in my prayers.
In my opinion, there is a very disloyal so-called friend in the circle that ran their mouth. and amazingly enuf one socalled person in that particular ring just got put in the new sentencing program and their charges should have sent to prison. anyone wanna elaborate on this.
Hell if I would have got caught with what this person did, i would have got 100 yrs. and Tanya rainwater, look at her, 40 yrs and this other person had way more class y felonies!!! Union county that is so not cool. Let police do their own damn work. ppl snitches end up in ditches. and i mean that your snitch card will expire eventually.
Daily Reprieve

Sheridan, AR

#2 Apr 26, 2011
The loyalty is gone out the window in the "drug world" now. I thank God i am not part of any of it anymore. Used to ppl did not run around stabbing their "friends" in the back. What happened to RIDE OR DIE! I have not lost respect for the game i lost respect for the wannabe players, those are who have made the game weak. Cause they are weak!
writ

Monroe, LA

#3 Apr 26, 2011
So you're endorsing the manufacturing and distribution of crystal method?
Jackson Curtis

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2011
Daily Reprieve wrote:
All these guys that were tied in together in the "meth-world" are all locked up together now. A couple of them were good friends of mine and are in my prayers.
In my opinion, there is a very disloyal so-called friend in the circle that ran their mouth. and amazingly enuf one socalled person in that particular ring just got put in the new sentencing program and their charges should have sent to prison. anyone wanna elaborate on this.
Hell if I would have got caught with what this person did, i would have got 100 yrs. and Tanya rainwater, look at her, 40 yrs and this other person had way more class y felonies!!! Union county that is so not cool. Let police do their own damn work. ppl snitches end up in ditches. and i mean that your snitch card will expire eventually.
You get lighter punishment for snatching. Also, the nasty meth weirdies are off the street. Win, win situation, don't you think? Taught you that lesson.
The more you know*
Jackson Curtis

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2011
Snitching*

Apologies for auto-correct
Smackover

El Dorado, AR

#6 Apr 27, 2011
Talk about snitching, how do you think Dan Douthitt got out of all his crap last year? He turned half the county in to save his sorry azz. His first arrest was for a meth lab here in Smackover, check out the date he was released and how many drug arrests were made. He brags about his step families money, but his ratting was the part he don't brag about. Then the idiot was arrested for intimidating a witness and again he snitched for more reducing. He is a snake in the grass. Douthitt is what make's dog's bark at night. For those of you who were arrested, check out the date you were arrested and the dates Douthitt was released. It's all public record.
jus sayin

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2011
Smackover wrote:
Talk about snitching, how do you think Dan Douthitt got out of all his crap last year? He turned half the county in to save his sorry azz. His first arrest was for a meth lab here in Smackover, check out the date he was released and how many drug arrests were made. He brags about his step families money, but his ratting was the part he don't brag about. Then the idiot was arrested for intimidating a witness and again he snitched for more reducing. He is a snake in the grass. Douthitt is what make's dog's bark at night. For those of you who were arrested, check out the date you were arrested and the dates Douthitt was released. It's all public record.
Oh really?? Hmmmm...
no speeky engrish

United States

#8 Jul 8, 2011
no dwug.....onry egg roll. Meth boy, no teeth, no sleep, dinky shrivel up, act weeird alwrays twist and jraw move funny. what wrong boy. Get off drug, no good for you or familry......stupid round eye. Go wammat get job push buggy in sun. You stop then. Supid round eye.......me no speeky engrish to good......
Jeeze

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jul 8, 2011
Daily Reprieve wrote:
"GOOD" friends of yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann 22 min Knowbetter 2
Hillary Clinton 29 min 1234xyz 13
Hope House aka SARHC 1 hr Gina mishell 3
I blame Ucso 1 hr Gina 3
Inmate 19409 Union County Jail 1 hr Gina 2
Hot Shots 5 hr xyz1234 70
It must suck 5 hr Martie Chandler 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages