Police makin road block at lisbon mud...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dr twink let its

United States

#21 Feb 22, 2011
Mudbog wrote:
I think the sherriffs and state troopers should not be allowed to always have road blocks at the mudbog its entrapment.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! DWI for you!!!!
Lisbonite

United States

#22 Apr 18, 2011
We live on Lisbon rd. We have to put up with the noise and traffic already, but that's ok. But, you want to bone about "how" you get busted for "breaking the law"! Your ignorance infuriates me, you should be put to sleep like a dog.. What, are you 14? or just stupid? Awwww, you don't get to do what you want, get drunk and drive, poor baby. All my people live out here and the thought of your ignorant ass risking their lives leaves me hoping that your drunk ass will find a big oak tree somewhere to crash and burn at, hopefully a one car accident, I'll put some plastic flowers by it occasionally, for thanks! I HOPE you get trapped!
Gottaget

El Dorado, AR

#23 Apr 18, 2011
"ALL" roads leaving the mud bog are narrow. Keep the road blocks up or shut the mud bog down. One of my family members' life is more important than some adult playing in the mud, getting drunk and hitting them head on leaving there. I have family on all sides of that place. Whoever owns the mud bog should be fined "EVERYTIME" a DWI is issued. A big nod to the UCSO.
Gottaget

El Dorado, AR

#24 Apr 18, 2011
OOPS
Lisbonite

United States

#25 Apr 18, 2011
Mudbog wrote:
I think the sherriffs and state troopers should not be allowed to always have road blocks at the mudbog its entrapment.
I think they should do road blocks and mandatory on road breathalyzer test for each and every driver.
nuny

Taylor, AR

#27 Apr 18, 2011
The man that owns the mudbog don't give a damn about anything but money, he drinks like a fish himself.
Lisbonite

Walker, LA

#28 Apr 18, 2011
nuny wrote:
The man that owns the mudbog don't give a damn about anything but money, he drinks like a fish himself.
No, he doesn't drink like a fish, I know him well, and he donated many proceeds over the years to good causes, so it's not all about the money, and what does this have to do with the topic anyway? It isn't his responsibility to make sure the people driving aren't drinking, it's the drivers. So, if he prohibited alcohol on the premises that would be noble of him and ok with you? You'd still come?
LisbonFBI

United States

#29 Apr 19, 2011
f**k the police and f**k all you lisbon goons too! yall all justa bunch of hater b**ches
Lisbonite

United States

#30 Apr 19, 2011
LisbonFBI wrote:
f**k the police and f**k all you lisbon goons too! yall all justa bunch of hater b**ches
Your Mother....oh wait let me rephrase that so you'll understand it, yo mama
LisbonFBI

United States

#31 Apr 19, 2011
Lisbonite wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mother....oh wait let me rephrase that so you'll understand it, yo mama
yeah f**k your mom too!
watch ur mouth

United States

#32 Apr 19, 2011
LisbonFBI wrote:
<quoted text> yeah f**k your mom too!
wow do u kiss ur mom w/ that mouth? Im sure u do, ur probably one of those ignorant fools that got caught! Its easy, sometimes it just has to be spelled out so a toddler can understand so here goes, don't drink, don't drive. Got it! And clean the mud out of ur butt crack its looks kinda nasty!
rowdy

United States

#33 Mar 26, 2013
Yea its all a mony game they dont care about u they care about there qwota state police is worse
Enough POPO

El Dorado, AR

#34 Mar 26, 2013
Drinking and driving is just wrong but living in a police state is bullshit. We have the worse sheriff in history no understanding of equal and fair treatment.
What about MusicFest every year why don't they do roadblocks all around the city of El Dorado? I'll tell you why, money, they would lose money.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#35 Mar 26, 2013
ALL theHomo, talk to yourself U ignorantMF. LMAO. WhatAfkingFagIdiot.
Rumors_Hurt_Ever yone

Woodbury, CT

#36 Mar 26, 2013
The Super Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant way of life, huh? "I hope each of those idiots "get" a DWI before they hurt somebody." I think you need an "s" at the end of get, genius, because "each" is singular, correct? If "each" is singular, just as "he" is singular, then would it make sense to write, "I hope he get a DWI?" I'm glad they don't lock people up for just having an ignorant way of life.
You don't know proper grammar!! An S is not needed because the previous word is pluarl,"Those idiots get's" does that sound right? If they had used a singular form,"I hope the idiot get's a DWI would be correct. better check ya self, before ya wreck yaself!!
Thats right

El Dorado, AR

#37 Mar 27, 2013
Gottaget wrote:
"ALL" roads leaving the mud bog are narrow. Keep the road blocks up or shut the mud bog down. One of my family members' life is more important than some adult playing in the mud, getting drunk and hitting them head on leaving there. I have family on all sides of that place. Whoever owns the mud bog should be fined "EVERYTIME" a DWI is issued. A big nod to the UCSO.
I totally agree with you! One thing though, and it's a fact, it's not only adults out there drinking and playing in the mud. Many of the parents are so busy woopin' it up they aren't paying attention to what their "precious angels" are doing. Or maybe they just don't care that their teenagers are getting wasted on booze and drugs at the bog.
Youre_A_Moron

United States

#38 Mar 29, 2013
DWI is illegal, roadblocks are only a problem for people who are DWI. Don't DWI and it won't be a problem. Problem solved.
Laws are generally only an issue for those that violate them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr SSOBisadamnedliar 33,338
somebody knows something 2 hr Dilligaf 5
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 2 hr Dilligaf 22
party!! (Mar '12) 2 hr Well hung 8
meth dealers intown..name um 3 hr so true 1
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 4 hr Sad 40
Hotshots latte lounge 5 hr Sally 10
Eldorado man arrested for battery (Jan '15) Tue umm 44

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web