Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

I think the sherriffs and state troopers should not be allowed to always have road blocks at the mudbog its entrapment.
big chunkkkkkkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Man hell yeah chuck them mofos
R U Kidding

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

The mudbog practically encourages drinking and driving. People go there specifically to do so. You ride around in the mud and drink with your friends. It has no other purpose. The mudbog is exactly the kind of place that needs a checkpoint. It encourages sober driving when leaving. I guess you rednecks are going to have to pick a DD for the first time in your lives.

I hope the police catch the lot of ya! DWIs all around!
R U Kidding

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

And its Entrapment. Not Intrapment. You poor thing.
Carl

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Entrapment? Haha!

Can you please explain your reasoning as to how this is entrapment?
I mean really. I would love to hear this.
sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

It is the same as having a road block at the exits of every bar on the weekend.
Psychologist

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Mudbog wrote:
I think the sherriffs and state troopers should not be allowed to always have road blocks at the mudbog its entrapment.
I don't think any drunks should be driving out of there. Have a designated driver who has had zero alcohol and zero drugs. That solves your entire issue with entrapment.

They are not tricking you into going there; they are simply monitoring you when you leave.

If you drive out under the influence, I hope they throw the book at you.
data

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Mudbog wrote:
This is good news. The sheriff we voted for is doing the job and enforcing the law. I wondered if the criminals would slide or be held accountable. Maybe the sheriff will work out.
click

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

If you go to the mudbog, don't drink or do drugs. Problem solved.
typical

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

data wrote:
<quoted text>This is good news. The sheriff we voted for is doing the job and enforcing the law. I wondered if the criminals would slide or be held accountable. Maybe the sheriff will work out.
They have had road blocks for this for many years. Almost like a celebrated holiday for the sheriff's office. They booked 252 DWI's last year
Someone who knows

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Road blocks are not entrapment! A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit. I"m pretty sure all of you rednecks are drinking at the mudbog without police coercion. Setting up a roadblock around there is nothing more than the police doing their job by keeping drunk morons from harming themselves or others.
dr twink let its

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Come on these are the police we're talking about. Of course they are going to play dirty. They can get away with it.

Just like gangbangers they gotta get out and hustle and get that $$$. Don't hate the player hate the game!
dr twink let its

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Darn cops...I'm off to visit my homeboys in the slammer. Had a hell of a time. Woo hoo!
Uhh

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Someone who knows wrote:
Road blocks are not entrapment! A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit. I"m pretty sure all of you rednecks are drinking at the mudbog without police coercion. Setting up a roadblock around there is nothing more than the police doing their job by keeping drunk morons from harming themselves or others.
People around here get really angry when they get told that their redneck ignorant way of life isn't okay. I hope each of those idiots get a DWI before they hurt somebody
The Super Devil

Ashley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Uhh wrote:
<quoted text>People around here get really angry when they get told that their redneck ignorant way of life isn't okay. I hope each of those idiots get a DWI before they hurt somebody
Ignorant way of life, huh? "I hope each of those idiots "get" a DWI before they hurt somebody." I think you need an "s" at the end of get, genius, because "each" is singular, correct? If "each" is singular, just as "he" is singular, then would it make sense to write, "I hope he get a DWI?" I'm glad they don't lock people up for just having an ignorant way of life.
white guy...

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

I'm with y'all....the balls on the popo for not letting get drunk and drive...and kill some one....DAMN IT...they should be out to criminals that break the law....wait that didn't come out right...
But

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Cops have been doing road blocks for YEARS! If they hear of a party, they set up a road block. Happens all the time.

If they are saving a life by distributing DWIs then do it! A cop did lose a leg by a drunk driver?

They have had a road block out there for the past several years. As stated above last year TONS were given out. Is it fair? No. But be an adult and have a DD. I'd be happy to DD for anyone. I do it all the time for my friends. You don't have to be drunk to have a good time.
Toots

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Uhh wrote:
<quoted text>People around here get really angry when they get told that their redneck ignorant way of life isn't okay. I hope each of those idiots get a DWI before they hurt somebody
I totally agree. And I could give two shits if you forgot to pluralize a word, because you are correct. A lot of these people around here do have an ignorance redneck, even lawless way of life.

That dude must have a real rod up his ass to discount your opinion just because of a grammatical error.
I have seen posts around here littered with obvious illiteracy, and yours was not one of them. The pomposity of some of these posters is laughable.
Unknown

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

It is as simple as this.
People all have the freedoms to be exactly what they want to.
Irresponsible
Responsible
Ignorant
Thoughtful
Selfish
Selfless...and that list goes on and on.
This is America.
If you choose act in an irresponsible manner I don't judge you but I do have an opinion.
If you want to be careless & wreckless with your own life that is strictly your business, no harm no foul.
I do believe though NO ONE has the right to put my life or any other in harm's way because of your thoughtless and selfish acts, i.e. drinking & driving.
You want to risk your own life fine by me but you do not have a right in this world that makes it ok to risk mine or anyone else's.
MORE POWER TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES that hold you accountable for your actions!
The Super Devil

Ashley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

sure wrote:
It is the same as having a road block at the exits of every bar on the weekend.
I agree, but you know, that would disrupt businesses owned by friends of those in charge. Yes, saving lives is important, but not as important as business(more tax money for the City, State, etc). Apparently, the people in charge of the mud bogg haven't "buddied up" with the right people yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Speller feller 28,641
Tara and Buddy Lewis 2 hr Nico 34
New Century 4 hr Really 5
Old Warner Brown Hospital (Oct '09) 4 hr Jigs 48
Sherry Creech Gathright 5 hr Seth Gathright 16
Pope Throws Mafia out of Catholic Church 5 hr Duck lover 19
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 5 hr 75 Scorpio 2,521
•••
•••