Comments
61 - 80 of 97 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
WTF

El Dorado, AR

#64 Jan 14, 2013
What the hell is the obsession with the Eppinettes? Eppinette this Eppinette that loose weight gain weight who the f gives a damn.
even odds

United States

#65 Jan 14, 2013
WTF wrote:
What the hell is the obsession with the Eppinettes? Eppinette this Eppinette that loose weight gain weight who the f gives a damn.
Thats what Ice been sayin. But apparently this Disobey (also LIAR) goober keeps harping about it and, when I tell the douchebag to shut up talking about this old dart, he claims I'm "jealous." Don't even know the oldfuck, but oh well. There'll be another post made about me being "jealous," then another post about his stupid bullshit tomorrow until I (the one and only US isp location) politely ask him to shutthefuck up... AGAIN! You see how ridiculous this sounds?
Dison

Dallas, TX

#66 Jan 14, 2013
even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what Ice been sayin. But apparently this Disobey (also LIAR) goober keeps harping about it and, when I tell the douchebag to shut up talking about this old dart, he claims I'm "jealous." Don't even know the oldfuck, but oh well. There'll be another post made about me being "jealous," then another post about his stupid bullshit tomorrow until I (the one and only US isp location) politely ask him to shutthefuck up... AGAIN! You see how ridiculous this sounds?
Here is you a novel idea, why don't you practice what you preach and shut up about Phil? Evidently you do have some weird hang up with the family or you'd go away and yes you are jealous of the man. Maybe you're jealous of his success or nice looking wife while you live in a shack and sleep next to a wife so ugly she would lose a beauty contest to a muddy pig. Like I said earlier, man up and go tell him to his or Adams face what you say on here. But you won't because you're a spineless, gutless coward that can only pretend to be e-tough.
even odds

United States

#67 Jan 14, 2013
Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is you a novel idea, why don't you practice what you preach and shut up about Phil? Evidently you do have some weird hang up with the family or you'd go away and yes you are jealous of the man. Maybe you're jealous of his success or nice looking wife while you live in a shack and sleep next to a wife so ugly she would lose a beauty contest to a muddy pig. Like I said earlier, man up and go tell him to his or Adams face what you say on here. But you won't because you're a spineless, gutless coward that can only pretend to be e-tough.
Here is YOU a novel idea, why don't you practice what you preach and shut up about Phil? Evidently you do have some weird hang up with the family or you'd go away and yes you are jealous of the man, because all you talk about is how "hot" you think he is. Maybe you're jealous of his success or nice looking wife while you continue to talk about how tight his blue jeans are. Like I said earlier, shut up about him and this conversation would be over, or go tell him to his or Adams (whoever that is) face that you like his new look. AGAIN, NOBODY ON HERE CARES! But you won't because you're a spineless, gutless coward that can only pretend to be e-tough.
even odds

United States

#68 Jan 14, 2013
Or just admit to being one of them, since everyone can already see that anyway. Do you realize how pathetic you are making them look if you're not? Spineless...
Dison

El Dorado, AR

#69 Jan 14, 2013
even odds wrote:
Or just admit to being one of them, since everyone can already see that anyway. Do you realize how pathetic you are making them look if you're not? Spineless...
I can't admit to something I'm not fool. I'm not hung up on them at all since I have defended them (not that they need my help) from these silly threads and to me they represent the American way. Since you probably don't have a clue what that it is, it's hard work will pay. I'm proud for them and wish them nothing but continued success. But then, that's something you wouldn't know much about. Again, man up and go badmouth them to their faces instead of on here if you have the nerve.
my thinking

El Dorado, AR

#70 Jan 17, 2013
justbeinghonest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not old or gross, but I do know a sexy man when I see one, regardless of age, anyone that says different about him is either jealous or just plain has bad taste.
As far as men in his age group, He certainly stands out , He rocks for a dude his age, I would do him.
pathetic

Garland, TX

#71 Jan 17, 2013
Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't admit to something I'm not fool. I'm not hung up on them at all since I have defended them (not that they need my help) from these silly threads and to me they represent the American way. Since you probably don't have a clue what that it is, it's hard work will pay. I'm proud for them and wish them nothing but continued success. But then, that's something you wouldn't know much about. Again, man up and go badmouth them to their faces instead of on here if you have the nerve.
Apparently you are, as you continue to talk about them. I don't know why both of you losers waste you time bashing or glorifying a couple of small business, middle class people, but you both obviously have absolutely nothing to do with your time. More government wastefulness identified.
Dison

Dallas, TX

#72 Jan 17, 2013
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are, as you continue to talk about them. I don't know why both of you losers waste you time bashing or glorifying a couple of small business, middle class people, but you both obviously have absolutely nothing to do with your time. More government wastefulness identified.
It is to laugh. But please explain in your all knowing all name changing self how you came to those conclusions.
even odds

Dallas, TX

#73 Jan 18, 2013
Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, dumbass! Everyone can see it! Nobody else on here cares whether theyre fat or skinny. You just changing your name and posting about his lipo like he's something special. Nobody cares! If you'd stop with the ba, people would stop making your oldass get all bent out of shape. And crying over competition moving in? Thats why you always have and will beade fun of. If you just stop talking about yourself, this thread will go away.
Dison

Dallas, TX

#74 Jan 18, 2013
even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, dumbass! Everyone can see it! Nobody else on here cares whether theyre fat or skinny. You just changing your name and posting about his lipo like he's something special. Nobody cares! If you'd stop with the ba, people would stop making your oldass get all bent out of shape. And crying over competition moving in? Thats why you always have and will beade fun of. If you just stop talking about yourself, this thread will go away.
You really need to find your tin foil hat because you couldn't be more wrong. If it makes you feel warm and fuzzy to think I'm Phil then go ahead, but just because you think something doesn't make it so. Have your manned up yet and grew a pair and gone down to his store and told him in person what you think?
even odds

Dallas, TX

#75 Jan 18, 2013
Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to find your tin foil hat because you couldn't be more wrong. If it makes you feel warm and fuzzy to think I'm Phil then go ahead, but just because you think something doesn't make it so. Have your manned up yet and grew a pair and gone down to his store and told him in person what you think?
What in your freaky, basement-consumed world does a tin foil hat have anything to do with your incorrect perception of me being wrong, dumbass??? It is evident you ARE one. Or you would care as little as the rest of us. You consistently change your name, talking about your medical work like somebody really gives a damn. I haven't even been bashing him, you dumbfuck. I've just been correcting your infatuation of yourself for going from obese to just another old fatfuck. I don't even know you. I'm just annoyed at your uglyass pictures you keep pitting up of yourself. And, when you stop, I'll stop making fun of your cakeass.
just saying

El Dorado, AR

#76 Jan 18, 2013
even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
What in your freaky, basement-consumed world does a tin foil hat have anything to do with your incorrect perception of me being wrong, dumbass??? It is evident you ARE one. Or you would care as little as the rest of us. You consistently change your name, talking about your medical work like somebody really gives a damn. I haven't even been bashing him, you dumbfuck. I've just been correcting your infatuation of yourself for going from obese to just another old fatfuck. I don't even know you. I'm just annoyed at your uglyass pictures you keep pitting up of yourself. And, when you stop, I'll stop making fun of your cakeass.
I bet Phil looks better than you do and he is probably twice your age, he damn sure don't look like a fatass old man to me.
Dison

New Albany, MS

#77 Jan 18, 2013
even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to call me a dumbass when I've told you more than once I"m NOT Phil, not an Eppinette, nor am I related to one, only an occasional customer nor have I switched names on this topic. Which is something you have do but accuse me of. I always use the name I do when I post. And if you care so little, why do you keep posting? Since you seem to have anger issues with the man, go on down to his store and tell him what you think of him. You have no problems doing with the safety of the internet, be a man and go do it in person. But I sincerely doubt you have the testicular fortitude to do that in person. As long as you can sit in the safety of your living room and be anonymous and name call you are as bad as you want to be but you're nothing but a coward if you can't go do it face to face. Which is what I believe you are. Now go put your tin foil hat back on and listen for the sound of helicopters.
John Ed

Trenton, TN

#78 Jan 18, 2013
Phil is very sexy Leave him alone.
Not-a-Hater

El Dorado, AR

#79 Jan 18, 2013
Chance Eppinette wrote:
If you want someone to talk about, talk about me. I'm sure that people could gossip more about someone that has had so much to deal with in his life, thank God I got away from that small town after my troubles and the death of my brother. My aunt Robin and uncle Phil are caring people. Robin is by far not a lesbian and Phil is totally dedicated to her as Adam is to Donna. They care very much about life, human and animal. They have done well with their business and opening a new store in Magnolia. I think most of this non-sense is just jealousy or competition from another store. Hey, we can't help that we are such well-liked people. We just try to help those less fortunate and hope that they make the next right decision. As far as Phil and his looks, the Eppinette's are all naturally handsome, look at me! lol.
Chance I am not originally from here, but I am sorry for all of the hurtful things people are posting about your family. I love going to Eppinette's. I love Adam and Donna and Robin...never met Phil. they have always been welcoming and helpful wonderful people. They are the kind of people who ask you how you are doing and actually care. Not being from here make all of this mind boggling. This is the "Bible Belt" and it is full of back stabbing Haters who just want to make others miserable. No matter how miserable my life has ever been I didn't feel the need to put others down. I want others to be happy and I would like to see all people's relationships more like Adam and Donna's. I have been there a million times and never seen either of them take a second look at anyone and I've seen both of them hit on with a vengeance. The game of trying to get with someone who is in a relationship makes me sick....they aren't interested in them they just want to cause trouble. I pray this town will get better and hope you keep doing well. You have a wonderful family and I am thrilled they are doing so well and opening a new store.
Its Scott biatches

El Dorado, AR

#80 Jan 18, 2013
I think the gay rods need to get off this mans jock.
Dison

El Dorado, AR

#81 Jan 18, 2013
Not-a-Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Chance I am not originally from here, but I am sorry for all of the hurtful things people are posting about your family. I love going to Eppinette's. I love Adam and Donna and Robin...never met Phil. they have always been welcoming and helpful wonderful people. They are the kind of people who ask you how you are doing and actually care. Not being from here make all of this mind boggling. This is the "Bible Belt" and it is full of back stabbing Haters who just want to make others miserable. No matter how miserable my life has ever been I didn't feel the need to put others down. I want others to be happy and I would like to see all people's relationships more like Adam and Donna's. I have been there a million times and never seen either of them take a second look at anyone and I've seen both of them hit on with a vengeance. The game of trying to get with someone who is in a relationship makes me sick....they aren't interested in them they just want to cause trouble. I pray this town will get better and hope you keep doing well. You have a wonderful family and I am thrilled they are doing so well and opening a new store.
Well said. Very well said.
Teo

Irving, TX

#82 Jan 18, 2013
Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to call me a dumbass when I've told you more than once I"m NOT Phil, not an Eppinette, nor am I related to one, only an occasional customer nor have I switched names on this topic. Which is something you have do but accuse me of. I always use the name I do when I post. And if you care so little, why do you keep posting? Since you seem to have anger issues with the man, go on down to his store and tell him what you think of him. You have no problems doing with the safety of the internet, be a man and go do it in person. But I sincerely doubt you have the testicular fortitude to do that in person. As long as you can sit in the safety of your living room and be anonymous and name call you are as bad as you want to be but you're nothing but a coward if you can't go do it face to face. Which is what I believe you are. Now go put your tin foil hat back on and listen for the sound of helicopters.
Yes, Phil, if that is your real name...you are a dumbass.
Dison

El Dorado, AR

#83 Jan 19, 2013
Teo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Phil, if that is your real name...you are a dumbass.
Reading comprehension just isn't your strong suit is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min Dolittle 29,644
Big Men, Little "problem" 1 hr Duck lover 86
sue in wonderland 2 hr Duck lover 9
J. Christy Construction (Feb '14) 2 hr Duck lover 27
Best/worst french fries in Union County 3 hr EldoMasterBlaster 8
Willie B Stanking 4 hr Stop The Vilonce 12
Mullinax Prisoner 7 hr caveman 870 5
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) Thu Friend 80
•••
•••