|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

ewww wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an old fart. You old bitches are gross.
I am not old or gross, but I do know a sexy man when I see one, regardless of age, anyone that says different about him is either jealous or just plain has bad taste.
ewww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

so what wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, But a good looking old fart, better hope you can look like him at his age....most don't.
I'm a girl genius. So, no I don't want to look nothing like him, especially as old abd decrepit as he is. And to answer your next post, I'm not jealous and I have good taste. It is obvious that you don't, since you're wasting time talking about this old man. My guess is you are his old wife or a goober family member. And you are pathetic. Nothing "jealous" about it.
oh great

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

ewww wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a girl genius. So, no I don't want to look nothing like him, especially as old abd decrepit as he is. And to answer your next post, I'm not jealous and I have good taste. It is obvious that you don't, since you're wasting time talking about this old man. My guess is you are his old wife or a goober family member. And you are pathetic. Nothing "jealous" about it.
oh great, sense you are a girl then lets all see a pic of U and we will see if you can hang with his "OLD" wife...lol

This man and his wife are both stunning for there ages and he is far from decrepit.

and no I will never believe your a girl.
CARGUY

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I have known Phil for years and I must say he looks better today than he did 20 years ago, Not sure what all he has done to make that transformation but I would say he got his money's worth, I have heard people all over town talking about how awesome he looks, good for him.
ewww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

oh great wrote:
<quoted text>
oh great, sense you are a girl then lets all see a pic of U and we will see if you can hang with his "OLD" wife...lol
This man and his wife are both stunning for there ages and he is far from decrepit.
and no I will never believe your a girl.
Nobody cares what a dumbass like you believes. You are already proven to everyone that you have bad taste! They are old geezers and its creepy that you keep creating posts on Topix about a couple of no-knowns. Very creepy.
not really

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

ewww wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what a dumbass like you believes. You are already proven to everyone that you have bad taste! They are old geezers and its creepy that you keep creating posts on Topix about a couple of no-knowns. Very creepy.
no not true, I am with her , it is apparent you are the only one that keeps trashing them, not sure if it is Robyn or phill you have the problem with, maybe both, but you look silly constantly downing them and there looks, they are both attractive people for there age, not sure I know of a better looking mid 50's couple in town, they are nice folks and have done well for themselves , it just seems odd how you constantly want to down them.
enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

not really wrote:
<quoted text>
no not true, I am with her , it is apparent you are the only one that keeps trashing them, not sure if it is Robyn or phill you have the problem with, maybe both, but you look silly constantly downing them and there looks, they are both attractive people for there age, not sure I know of a better looking mid 50's couple in town, they are nice folks and have done well for themselves , it just seems odd how you constantly want to down them.
All you weirdos are creepy!!!! Those both talking "good" AND "bad" about em. Private people that most people don't even know or heard of. So leave em alone.
insider

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CARGUY wrote:
I have known Phil for years and I must say he looks better today than he did 20 years ago, Not sure what all he has done to make that transformation but I would say he got his money's worth, I have heard people all over town talking about how awesome he looks, good for him.
I have the real scoop because i know someone who knows, the fact is Phil spend over 20 grand on plastic with a surgeon in dallas, yes it is true he did go on a doctor supervised hardcore diet for 120 days and lost some weight, but you got to face the facts, you cant go from 230 lbs and a size 40 waist to 160 pounds and a size 29 waist in 120 days and NOT HAVE A BUNCH OF UGLY SAGGY SKIN HANGING ALL OVER, he looks trim and toned, reason is after the 120 day diet he then went to dallas and had LIPOSUCTION AND A TUMMIE TUCK, then HAD A BUTT LIFT WITH IMPLANTS, thats the only way he went from a flat wide azz to that perfect apple bottom small butt he has now, then he had an eye lift and a several rounds of botox , the eye lift maybe permament but the botox has to be redone about every 4 to 6 months, these are the straight facts, THIS WAS MUCH MORE THAN ANY OLD DIET WILL GET YOU, he does look good, hope it was worth 20 grand.
insiderer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the real scoop because i know someone who knows, the fact is Phil spend over 20 grand on plastic with a surgeon in dallas, yes it is true he did go on a doctor supervised hardcore diet for 120 days and lost some weight, but you got to face the facts, you cant go from 230 lbs and a size 40 waist to 160 pounds and a size 29 waist in 120 days and NOT HAVE A BUNCH OF UGLY SAGGY SKIN HANGING ALL OVER, he looks trim and toned, reason is after the 120 day diet he then went to dallas and had LIPOSUCTION AND A TUMMIE TUCK, then HAD A BUTT LIFT WITH IMPLANTS, thats the only way he went from a flat wide azz to that perfect apple bottom small butt he has now, then he had an eye lift and a several rounds of botox , the eye lift maybe permament but the botox has to be redone about every 4 to 6 months, these are the straight facts, THIS WAS MUCH MORE THAN ANY OLD DIET WILL GET YOU, he does look good, hope it was worth 20 grand.
He still looks like sh!t. Just more of a diarrhea texture now instead of the fiber-filled nut clumps.pathetic.
HUGGSNKISSES

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I LOVE THIS MANS NEW LOOK !!!!!!
Dison

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

insider wrote:
<quoted text>
IF he did, so what? How many women walking around El Dorado or anywhere else have had boob jobs or more? It's his money to spend however he wants and he didn't ask anyone for a dime to pay for it IF he did have it done. Leave the man and his family alone. I have never seen someone be the center of so much undeserved attention. He does a lot more than a lot of other people around here do by building and running a successful business. Makes me think the detractors are nothing but petty jealous people.
HUGGSNKISSES

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Not knocking him, I think it is great he has changed for the better, I think he looks awesome !!
even odds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

HUGGSNKISSES wrote:
Not knocking him, I think it is great he has changed for the better, I think he looks awesome !!
As compared to an orangatan's azz? I'd say it's a toss up!
Dison

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
As compared to an orangatan's azz? I'd say it's a toss up!
Quite the jealous hater aren't you All The Same/Redneck/even odds. Guess you should be seeing he runs a successful business, has a nice looking wife and family, and has nice things which you of course, don't.
even odds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the jealous hater aren't you All The Same/Redneck/even odds. Guess you should be seeing he runs a successful business, has a nice looking wife and family, and has nice things which you of course, don't.
I'm not a "jealous hater," or am I the All the Same or Redneck douchebags. I wouldn't call his business successful when he's always crying about competition, don't even know the family or what they look like, and I don't just have nice things... I have some really nice things. Saw his uglyass picture and just called it like I see it. Real talk.
LIE DETECTOR

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a "jealous hater," or am I the All the Same or Redneck douchebags. I wouldn't call his business successful when he's always crying about competition, don't even know the family or what they look like, and I don't just have nice things... I have some really nice things. Saw his uglyass picture and just called it like I see it. Real talk.
YOUR A LIAR.
Dison

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are, or you wouldn't have made the comments you did. I call your whole post bullshit and a total outright lie.
even odds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are, or you wouldn't have made the comments you did. I call your whole post bullshit and a total outright lie.
You could've condensed your post to one instead of also posting as LIE DETECTOR, as it is blatantly obvious you are one person (and eppinette at that). I'm not a liar. You're just pathetic. The truth shouldn't hurt a grown man's feelings. Wow.
LIE DETECTOR

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

all these united states i.p.'s .....same jealous fool..........and no i do not know who Dison is, he or she is just someone like me that is sick of your jealousy and hate of that nice family.....get a life.
Dison

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

even odds wrote:
<quoted text>
You could've condensed your post to one instead of also posting as LIE DETECTOR, as it is blatantly obvious you are one person (and eppinette at that). I'm not a liar. You're just pathetic. The truth shouldn't hurt a grown man's feelings. Wow.
Nope, I'm not an Eppinette nor am I related to one but I do buy things from his business from time to time. You have said nothing that even comes close to "the truth" outside of just mindless rambling about the man and his family. Why don't you head on down to his store and say what you think to him or better yet, discuss it with Adam instead of getting on here and saying a bunch of garbage. Or better yet, if you dislike him so much just don't spend your money at his business. It's really that simple. So either man up and go say your crap to him in person or shut up. Either one will do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Municipal Auditorium- El Dorado 13 min Lmao 21
Coach Corey Smith (Jun '09) 30 min teesha 90
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min Omens 29,098
James Jj parker 1 hr Brit 2
Lots of Ugly Guys in Eldo 1 hr Carmen 6
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 3 hr Grigori 14
Big Men, Little "problem" 5 hr Duck lover 82
•••
•••