just noticed

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

What happened ? this ole dude has made some drastic changes for the better, looking pretty hot !
Dison

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Good lord. This has already been discussed to the point of no return already. Just let the man alone and let him run his business.

TLDR: Old topic is old.
just noticed

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Sorry, I must have missed the thread, I was in the store today for the first time in awhile and was shocked ! I always assumed Adam got his good looks from his mom but now I see ole dad had something to do with it, Phil must have been a hot tamale back in the day, he is really a good looking guy.
EyeJustNoticed

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Don't let the post fool you, guys! This is just another attempt to try and get people to talk bad about the Eppinnettes. This is the same person on every thread, over and over and over and over..... seems never ending to me. Someone is OBSESSED with the Epinettes and its pathetic. This has got to be one of the biggest losers known to mankind. To sit on the computer day after day, living a life that centers around talking crap about one family. Why don't you start caring more about your OWN family instead of focusing on one that probably doesn't care about you one bit.

I have to wonder why this person is so bitter and hell-bent on their pathetic and useless attempts at making the Eppinette family look bad? I wonder if they've always hated that family or if this is a competition thing.
l like to look

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

just noticed wrote:
Sorry, I must have missed the thread, I was in the store today for the first time in awhile and was shocked ! I always assumed Adam got his good looks from his mom but now I see ole dad had something to do with it, Phil must have been a hot tamale back in the day, he is really a good looking guy.
I understand Robin gave him an ultimatum, either share up or else, now she acts a little jealous at some of the double takes he is starting to get, oh well, be careful what you ask for!
Dont hurt to look

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

l like to look wrote:
<quoted text> I understand Robin gave him an ultimatum, either share up or else, now she acts a little jealous at some of the double takes he is starting to get, oh well, be careful what you ask for!
You can bet money he has had some facial injections, looks much younger, dressing much younger also, looks damn good to me,might want to cut back on the tan a little, thats not good for you, he does look toned, not flabby at all after all that weight drop, may have had some tummy tuck surgery, it had to go somewhere,Robin better watch him lol.
Dison

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

EyeJustNoticed wrote:
Don't let the post fool you, guys! This is just another attempt to try and get people to talk bad about the Eppinnettes. This is the same person on every thread, over and over and over and over..... seems never ending to me. Someone is OBSESSED with the Epinettes and its pathetic. This has got to be one of the biggest losers known to mankind. To sit on the computer day after day, living a life that centers around talking crap about one family. Why don't you start caring more about your OWN family instead of focusing on one that probably doesn't care about you one bit.
I have to wonder why this person is so bitter and hell-bent on their pathetic and useless attempts at making the Eppinette family look bad? I wonder if they've always hated that family or if this is a competition thing.
I've wondered the same thing myself. Just let the family be in peace. As far as I know, they've never hurt anyone. They've never been anything but nice to me when I go in there.
IAgree

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

EyeJustNoticed wrote:
It really is pathetic. I dont know if I should feel sorry for the Eppinettes or this obsessed and relentless poster. Since the Epinettes are doing great and could give a rats ass about Topix, I would say I feel more sorry for the crazy poster. People like that are miserable and sad and need help. I've also wondered if its competition that keeps making the posts... who else would bitch so much about the Eppinettes and their business?
Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

hillborough bandit wrote:
I hear Robin has a girlfriend on the side, and that's where she gets her real pleasure from. I also hear its a younger girl and Robin slaps and spits on her and makes her give rim jobs and drink the juice when she squirts/pees. Anyone else hearing things like this?
So what, me and Phil used to circle-jerk each otber in hign school,.I affectionately called him Feel :) Ahhhh, boyhood memories.
WOW

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Had to check it out for myself, Phil is STUNNING for his age, very small waist and butt, he has had to have some facial work done, very cute guy, Robin better be the one to tighten up next, Phil is a head turner for real, if you like older guys.
Chance Eppinette

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

If you want someone to talk about, talk about me. I'm sure that people could gossip more about someone that has had so much to deal with in his life, thank God I got away from that small town after my troubles and the death of my brother. My aunt Robin and uncle Phil are caring people. Robin is by far not a lesbian and Phil is totally dedicated to her as Adam is to Donna. They care very much about life, human and animal. They have done well with their business and opening a new store in Magnolia. I think most of this non-sense is just jealousy or competition from another store. Hey, we can't help that we are such well-liked people. We just try to help those less fortunate and hope that they make the next right decision. As far as Phil and his looks, the Eppinette's are all naturally handsome, look at me! lol.
Sports

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

For all your sporting goods needs, shop Sports Alley!
Chance Eppinette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Oh, and before all you redneck losers start up with the gay comments, Im out, loud and proud of being a openly gay man, so fire away! We're here, we're queer! Get over it!!
Curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Who is the Eppinette's competition? That should be a clue in itself. I didn't know they even had competition. They're the only dog store around.
Chance Eppinette

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chance Eppinette wrote:
Oh, and before all you redneck losers start up with the gay comments, Im out, loud and proud of being a openly gay man, so fire away! We're here, we're queer! Get over it!!
Oh, c'mon, you can do better than that!~ the real Chance Eppinette
Dison

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chance Eppinette wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, c'mon, you can do better than that!~ the real Chance Eppinette
That's just All The Same using an alias spewing out his usual accusing someone of being gay talk. His tin foil hat must have fallen off. It's cool Chance, not all of us are haters of your family, I for one like them.
kaycee

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I wonder who Phil used to do the facial ? he does look much younger, and his body is smokin.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

kaycee wrote:
I wonder who Phil used to do the facial ? he does look much younger, and his body is smokin.
Phil is an ugly, old fatfuck. His "work" that he had done was like spraying febreeze on dogshit.
from behind

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Best butt on a guy his age I have ever seen, period.
SOOO-SAU

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

HEARD IT WAS A EPPINETTE THAT KILLED THE LADY IS SMACKOVER ON THAT HWY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Alewine auction 1 hr Special 16
Unmarked state police car 1 hr Shonuff 19
Brittany Vinson 1 hr Warlord 11
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Voltaire 919
Who owns.. . 4 hr Just a Truck Person 3
good lawyer (Aug '10) 4 hr jdl 34
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr So what 27,918
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 24 at 8:36PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
El Dorado Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••