looking for a job
The way I see it

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 12, 2008
I'm looking for a decent job that pays decent.
Frank Wood

Eureka Springs, AR

#2 Oct 21, 2008
The way I see it wrote:
In El Desparado? Surely you jest. One suggestion for you - MOVE.
ldmama

Magnolia, AR

#3 Oct 21, 2008
The only jobs that fit into that category without a college degree would be the plants around here and then you have to know someone to get on. Good Luck!
Jobs here

Little Rock, AR

#4 Oct 21, 2008
Brian

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 21, 2008
The way I see it wrote:
What KIND of job are you looking for? Do you have a degree? Do you have experience in any particular field? Knowing that would help us in helping you.

Since: Sep 08

El Dorado

#6 Oct 21, 2008
The way I see it wrote:
Et tu, Brute?
My 2 cents

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Oct 22, 2008
If people really want, or may I say need a job, then go out there and get one of the jobs that the immagrants are taking. They are coming here to the USA and taking jobs by the dozen because "the people that are looking for jobs" don't want to work. If you really need a job to make ends meet, any job is better than No job!!!!! Put your pride to the side and dig a ditch to help put food on the table and pay bills. I know some of you are going to say that those jobs don't pay as much and that is true, but if you can sit on your butt and take a government check like the rest of them, or you can get off your butt with your head high and take what you can get for the time being.
Just Wondering

Tyler, TX

#8 Oct 23, 2008
My 2 cents wrote:
If people really want, or may I say need a job, then go out there and get one of the jobs that the immagrants are taking. They are coming here to the USA and taking jobs by the dozen because "the people that are looking for jobs" don't want to work. If you really need a job to make ends meet, any job is better than No job!!!!! Put your pride to the side and dig a ditch to help put food on the table and pay bills. I know some of you are going to say that those jobs don't pay as much and that is true, but if you can sit on your butt and take a government check like the rest of them, or you can get off your butt with your head high and take what you can get for the time being.
WELL SAID
newhire

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2013
Heard eppinettes is hiring for oddities animal section.
David Lee

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Boys and girls club is always hiring!
King Arthur

Arkadelphia, AR

#11 Nov 14, 2013
The way I see it wrote:
There is no such job here. Sorry.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is it like to live in El Dorado Arkansas (Oct '09) 1 hr resident 38
fat chicks 5 hr Redneck 6
80-room Marriott hotel behind McDonald's northside 9 hr Hmmm 23
Toxic Bird Waste Downtown Fri Kellie H 19
Hot shots Fri Huh 29
News Board spikes denials, lets 2 families change di... Fri Change schools 1
Country Club Streets Fri public streets 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance