Is there a church that has things for people who are 35-55 year olds

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2014
Just Wondering

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jul 3, 2013
I've been going to a church for quiet some time. I have noticed that they have different things for every age group (i.e. children, youth, seniors, young adults, etc...) except those that are between 35-55. I'm too old to be in this group and too young to be in that one. Is there a church in El Dorado that does?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jul 3, 2013
There is one, but they are not like the boy scouts, NoFags. U R 1 ignorantAzzHomoMF.
actually

Mount Vernon, AR

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Nope. Generation Xers are passed the point of salvation.

Seriously, if you're under 50, you're a "young adult." If you're older than 50, you're in a "seniors" class. There is no exclusion of the 35-55 age bracket. I hope you find a church you are comfortable with.
Rumors_Hurt_Ever yone

Waterbury, CT

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Try Immanuel Baptist, Marrable Hill Chapel
What

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Rumors_Hurt_Everyone wrote:
Try Immanuel Baptist, Marrable Hill Chapel
Lol!
Former IBC member

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jan 7, 2014
My parents love Immanuel, they have been there 2 years after we left another church to be more involved and have more opportunity to grow. Now as I am youth and family pastor and Parkview we are trying to grow our 30+ part of the church and are welcome there too.
SisterChia

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2014
You could go to Beacon Fellowship and do Melissa Caruso....regardless of your age...
Wife

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jan 9, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
I've been going to a church for quiet some time. I have noticed that they have different things for every age group (i.e. children, youth, seniors, young adults, etc...) except those that are between 35-55. I'm too old to be in this group and too young to be in that one. Is there a church in El Dorado that does?
Try going to few different churches around town and seeing what they have.
WOW

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jan 31, 2014
SisterChia--how much of a piece of crap are you--to tell someone to go to a church a do Melissa (if she is going to church then she has asked God for forgiveness and is cleaning up her life.) The bible says to forgive and not to judge, and if that is not your plan then why are you on a church page?
Angel

Longview, TX

#12 Jan 31, 2014
WOW.... "Piece of c###" is NOT Christian talk, I don't care how you try to reason it away. Be blessed in your repentance.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jan 31, 2014
Check out Hillsboro St. CoC.

I got one of their monthly newsletters in the mail accidentally and they seem to have groups for just about every possible age range, sex, and many other sub-groups.
Cowgirl

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2014
I saw Melissa Caruso the other day, she looks horrible. Someone said she's hooked on pills...I shows in her face....poor girl :(
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#18 Feb 5, 2014
"EVERY COMMENT,theFAG." He's on Churche's today. He's scared. He know's h-ll is waiing. Eternal fire pain. LMAO. Wish I could watch this MF beg, scream, beg, scream, beg, scream. LMAO. Burn U HOMO POS. LMAO
well

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 5, 2014
You might have the opportunity. You'll be in hell along with him. You're worse than he is.
well

El Dorado, AR

#20 Feb 5, 2014
hehehehehehe. I am theFag.
WOW

Little Rock, AR

#21 Apr 9, 2014
Melissa is not hooked on drugs she got false teeth if you must know---sounds like the green eyed monster is in you.
Melissa

Newport, AR

#22 Apr 10, 2014
Gumjob..anybody?....anybody, hell....EVERYBODY?!!
Mental Case

El Dorado, AR

#23 Apr 10, 2014
Melissa wrote:
Gumjob..anybody?....anybody, hell....EVERYBODY?!!
So tell me homosexual (yuk) how long have you been on medication? I have read enough to see you are enrolled in welfare and foodstamp programs, are you looked after by State appointed Doctor's as well? Do any of your homosexual (yuk) friends have any money they could help you with another Doctor's opinion? You really need another mental exam. Mental, mental, mental.
Mental Case

Little Rock, AR

#25 Apr 11, 2014
I think everyone's a homo......it's from my childhood family problems associated with grandpa....grandpa grandpa grandpa
Anonymous

Monticello, AR

#26 Apr 26, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
Not anymore, I don't think. The only one I know of was destroyed by wolves 10 or so years ago. May it rest in peace. But keep looking,there may be one still.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie B Stanking 1 hr Well 7
Landlords in eldorado 2 hr Big Jase 7
Debate: Ferguson - El Dorado, AR 2 hr Cason Moon 76
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr speller feller 29,636
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr bird man 9,872
Angela Morgan and her boyfriend Thomas leave Ma... 6 hr Ty Peace 17
Annie Gatlin 7 hr omg 9
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) 14 hr Friend 80
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search