Parking in handicap parking

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

DEA

El Dorado, AR

#1 Apr 13, 2014
Just left ET gas station and saw a young girl who was not handicapped in any physical way park sideways across the handicap zones. I see this all the time at wal mart, etc. People pls don't park in handicapped parking. Have some respect for those who really need them!!
DEA

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 13, 2014
DikEatingAzzhumper. IMAFAG
same

El Dorado, AR

#3 Apr 13, 2014
I have the same contempt for people that have a handicap tag for someone in the family and that person isn't in the car with them yet they take advantage of the handicap parking places when there is nothing wrong with them.
sos

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 13, 2014
I agree with you both but some handicap people may not look like it all the time. Some are obvious but there are serious conditions like cancer, lupus, parkinsons, and many others where the person may not look handicapped to you but they do not need to walk long distances especially in bad weather. But yes I hurts when young person or others who are not sick bounce out of vehicle in handicap and you have to walk from back of parking lot on cane or crutches or walker.
IMAFAG

El Dorado, AR

#5 Apr 14, 2014
DEA, same, sos are ALL ME. IMAFAG P L E A S E somebody let me sukieAdikie. I will give you slice govt. cheese..
sos

El Dorado, AR

#6 Apr 14, 2014
IMAFAG every time an intelligent conversation occurs on here you try to destroy it by defacing people in conversation. This leads me to think you are associated with or friends with someone in local news reporting industry and you are afraid if someone actually takes this site serious you may loose business. Too late, your inability to intelligently report the news with a 6th grade level of writing and spelling has already done that. We are on here talking about what is wrong here that is ignored by anyone who could fix the problem.
sos

El Dorado, AR

#7 Apr 14, 2014
And I WILL sukieAdikie
Dangler

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Good, tell where u are and u can suck mine all day
to DA

Little Rock, AR

#9 Apr 14, 2014
DEA wrote:
Just left ET gas station and saw a young girl who was not handicapped in any physical way park sideways across the handicap zones. I see this all the time at wal mart, etc. People pls don't park in handicapped parking. Have some respect for those who really need them!!
And Topix is your source of awarding the public??? Smdh!!!
to DA

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 14, 2014
DEA wrote:
And Topix is your source of informing the public??? Smdh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starving animals on hwy82 between CC road and a... 2 hr FYI 63
Phil Eppinette 2 hr Truth 26
mary thomason, lawyer (Jan '13) 5 hr All the same 18
Water park (Dec '08) 5 hr All the same 14
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 5 hr All the same 56
fennell road 5 hr All the same 17
shooting 6 hr fck your mama 18
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE