tbom

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 28, 2012
What do y'all know about this guy?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2012
OK you come out of the closet fagBtch, EVERYBODY knows you're a nastyazzhomo. You've showed everybody your vast wealth of ignorance. Now, get a tube of liquid nail, go back in the closet and glue your stankingazz in.
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 28, 2012
None of your chucking biswacks so if you want to start trash then don't be JOI and go to the nasty john.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 28, 2012
gooberman wrote:
None of your chucking biswacks so if you want to start trash then don't be JOI and go to the nasty john.
Ignorant Fagbitch i wouldn't hesitate for one second to lube your stankHoMoazz up and make you take it like a man.
peckerman

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 28, 2012
A lot of chucking garbage so chuckit and drink from the nasty john.
In the Hot Seat

Paradise Valley, AZ

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Why is it that you stupid people can't just carry on a normal conversation. Someone asked a simple question, and you ignorant inbred idiots come in here and say a bunch of retarded bull crap that is nothing but garbage. No wonder noone can stand to read these stupid forums. I can only imagine all you dumb freaks posting all this nonsense must be 10 year olds with nothing else to do.
SAU Hottie

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Caleb is a jerk that treats women with no respect. Thinks he's this muscle guy with looks, nope he's nothing! The girl he dated was to pretty for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Emily 36,104
Shoot out in PC 1 hr Prison Pimp 8
Girls/woman 4 hr Guest 7
eldomasterblaster revealed! 7 hr EldoMasterBlaster 38
Model 10 hr Not Deb 11
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 15 hr Banker 45
Karma Cafe 18 hr Deb 6

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance