You're a Piece of Crap If

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

wondering

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jul 19, 2013
If you refuse to pay child support.

If you beat your wife.

If you flip out and beat your husband.

If you cheat on/lie to your spouse regularly.

If your spouse/significant other cheats on you and lies to you but you stay with him/her anyway.(Maybe this is just weak)

If you stay with them because they provide for you and you just don't want to work.

If you've never held a job for more than a year.

If you use drugs heavily and con people... for drugs.

If you have a ridiculous amount of debt just because you wanted nicer stuff than everyone else.

If you have the ability to work but still choose to get a government check, stealing from those who actually need the help.

If you have kids but don't really like being a parent.

If you have kids but ignore them.

You're a housewife but you don't cook or clean.

Your wife is the money earner and you sit on your ass all day and drink beer.

If you keep having children that you can't afford because you're too stupid to use birth control.

If you have kids and expect everyone but yourself to pay for the things they need.

If you got pregnant hoping it would "fix" your relationship.

If you got pregnant hoping it would "cement" your relationship.

If you got a girl pregnant on purpose just to trap her.

If you have kids and let them run around your trash heap of a home with no concern for their safety or cleanliness.

If you got your kids taken away from you by the state, because of one of the things above.

If you make gossip posts and name people on Topix.

If you make posts about the same people for years on Topix.

If you are a guy and dating someone but refuse to take her out because you don't want to pay for anything.

If you let your yard junk heap up with no concern for neighbors.

If you smoked or did drugs during a pregnancy.(The Ultimate POS)

If you play loud ass music with no concern for neighbors.

If you refuse to spay/neuter your animals because you're too cheap or lazy.

If you make lots of money but give nothing back to anyone.

If you try to scam your way out of your taxes.

If you get in fights regularly and always blame the other person.

That's all I can think of right now. Anyone have anything else to add?
correcting ur confusion

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I got to be perfectly honest with you ones hear on topix fir a change now all these hear ramarks ubove now themones I be gultie of most all them thare. I be a faerst clazz mowron tue thatz not heaered say that be cuming from me now ur confusion is corrected cuz u heared it frum me
actually

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 20, 2013
When you refer to people that "make posts about the same people for years on Topix" you must be talking about that Atwoods stalker. Because its obvious that nobody ever had anything against the Eppinettes because they were never even talked about on this website. Nobody ever said anything bad about them and you can't prove otherwise. I bet you can't even name a post where they're mentioned.

If I had a Cuckoo bird come out of my ass on the hour it sure would be fitting, because I'm crazy as hell.

As to the post. Nobody in El Dorado is ANY of those things. Not a single person. There isn't any white trash in El Dorado at all. Not one person! Thats all people from PC. People in El Dorado are perfect and this town is perfect and can do no wrong!
LMAO

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Your a piece of crap if you try to have an affair with a married man, but claim it was done to you. Dont you think if you want people to buy you were cheated on and left and poor you and your kids they would believe you more if you werent doing the same thing to another family. LOL but poor you and your sob story right. Seriously
theres more

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 24, 2013
-Engaged to a women for more than five years to keep her strung along so you wont be lonely but its keeps you from actually making the commitment.
Fran

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jul 24, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Your a piece of crap if you try to have an affair with a married man, but claim it was done to you. Dont you think if you want people to buy you were cheated on and left and poor you and your kids they would believe you more if you werent doing the same thing to another family. LOL but poor you and your sob story right. Seriously
Having an affair with a married person is pretty horrible.
Fran

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 24, 2013
theres more wrote:
-Engaged to a women for more than five years to keep her strung along so you wont be lonely but its keeps you from actually making the commitment.
Whats the point in being engaged for five years? And what kind of stupid woman would want a guy to commit after he so obviously strung her along.

I've got one.

You're a piece of crap if you let a man string you along for five years without a proper commitment, all because you have low self-esteem and are too lazy or insecure to move on.

Also....

If you jump into a commitment because you're desperate and have no patience to wait on the right person, so you end up with the wrong one that ruins any chance of real happiness for you.
boco

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jul 24, 2013
You claim to be a Christian but you're mean spirited and hateful towards others. I'm so sick of that.
haha

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2013
If your the ex-wife that uses her daughter against the daddy of her child nothing but a pos!!!!
agree

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jul 24, 2013
wondering wrote:
If you refuse to pay child support.
If you beat your wife.
If you flip out and beat your husband.
If you cheat on/lie to your spouse regularly.
If your spouse/significant other cheats on you and lies to you but you stay with him/her anyway.(Maybe this is just weak)
If you stay with them because they provide for you and you just don't want to work.
If you've never held a job for more than a year.
If you use drugs heavily and con people... for drugs.
If you have a ridiculous amount of debt just because you wanted nicer stuff than everyone else.
If you have the ability to work but still choose to get a government check, stealing from those who actually need the help.
If you have kids but don't really like being a parent.
If you have kids but ignore them.
You're a housewife but you don't cook or clean.
Your wife is the money earner and you sit on your ass all day and drink beer.
If you keep having children that you can't afford because you're too stupid to use birth control.
If you have kids and expect everyone but yourself to pay for the things they need.
If you got pregnant hoping it would "fix" your relationship.
If you got pregnant hoping it would "cement" your relationship.
If you got a girl pregnant on purpose just to trap her.
If you have kids and let them run around your trash heap of a home with no concern for their safety or cleanliness.
If you got your kids taken away from you by the state, because of one of the things above.
If you make gossip posts and name people on Topix.
If you make posts about the same people for years on Topix.
If you are a guy and dating someone but refuse to take her out because you don't want to pay for anything.
If you let your yard junk heap up with no concern for neighbors.
If you smoked or did drugs during a pregnancy.(The Ultimate POS)
If you play loud ass music with no concern for neighbors.
If you refuse to spay/neuter your animals because you're too cheap or lazy.
If you make lots of money but give nothing back to anyone.
If you try to scam your way out of your taxes.
If you get in fights regularly and always blame the other person.
That's all I can think of right now. Anyone have anything else to add?
Good list.

If you lie all the time, about everything. to friends, family, spouse. You even lie when you get caught.
agree

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jul 24, 2013
If you don't take care of your pets. You know they need shots, heartguard, neutering or spaying and you don't do any of it! I hate pieces of shit that don't take proper care of their animals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reading the tea leaves 36 min Sorry The Loser 7
Why the world around us sucks so bad 1 hr Gramps 2
Motorcycle Clubs 1 hr BlueRider 4
Poll Robin Eppinette for a 50 plus year old, how wou... (Sep '12) 2 hr Gaba 148
El Dorado Christians 2 hr Nuh-uh 9
Those that live in and hate El Dorado 3 hr EldoMasterBlaster 1
Moving to Arkansas what are nice areas in El Do... 3 hr EldoMasterBlaster 6

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance