tj maxx backs out
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
maxx

United States

#22 Jun 5, 2013
Actually tj maxx will be opening in the near future in el dorado. I know for a fact because I'm an associate at tj maxx, and I'm going to be working for that store. The will be hiring for the location in the next two weeks...

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#23 Jun 5, 2013
Monster.com has positions open for both Manager and Assistant Manager in El Dorado for TJ Maxx.
smdh

United States

#24 Jun 5, 2013
troll spotted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it has not backed out.
Dumbass. They just had a pic of them doing construction for TJ Maxx just last week. Your momust be miserable by having you.
sure

El Dorado, AR

#25 Jun 5, 2013
maxx wrote:
Actually tj maxx will be opening in the near future in el dorado. I know for a fact because I'm an associate at tj maxx, and I'm going to be working for that store. The will be hiring for the location in the next two weeks...
Did they tell you how long it will be before they shut it down? You do know El Dorado has a history of new retail businesses not lasting very long here?
to dumbass

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jun 5, 2013
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they tell you how long it will be before they shut it down? You do know El Dorado has a history of new retail businesses not lasting very long here?
No, because they have intentions of opening, not closing. El Dorado does not have a history of new retail businesses "not lasting very long." Apparently, you don't have a damn clue on the subject.
to idiot

El Dorado, AR

#27 Jun 5, 2013
to dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because they have intentions of opening, not closing. El Dorado does not have a history of new retail businesses "not lasting very long." Apparently, you don't have a damn clue on the subject.
Did you just become gay or were you born that way?
Vincennes

Spring, TX

#28 Jun 26, 2013
Jerkoff max is a "seconds store" that now has their own lines of merchandise that mimic seconds for greater profits. There are some deals to be had from time to time but not a high end outfit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,263
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr '18 EldoMasterBlaster 78

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages