Three Plead Guilty In SAU Horse Theft...

Three Plead Guilty In SAU Horse Theft Case

There are 5 comments on the KTBS story from Apr 4, 2013, titled Three Plead Guilty In SAU Horse Theft Case. In it, KTBS reports that:

Back in November of 2011, five horses were stolen from SAU in Magnolia, Arkansas along with a trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTBS.

ddd

Monroe, LA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
In Texas its still in the law books you hang for stealing horse's! That's what needs to be done to all of them!
Real Truth

Magnolia, AR

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Jaci was not in on it, and has been set free. She's working at Flying Burger and starts back to school in the fall.
Ryan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Terrible story... This is a bit more positive as you can now get secrets to train your horses.. http://remedieshealth.com/horses
well

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Real Truth wrote:
Jaci was not in on it, and has been set free. She's working at Flying Burger and starts back to school in the fall.
Guess where they get their 'hamburger' meat.
Lone Ranger

El Dorado, AR

#7 Mar 20, 2014
I trained Silver to back up to Tonto and take a crap on him while he was sleeping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody ever tried to get custody back from dhs? (Aug '11) 37 min to darkie 101
your wife 2 hr Dunno 2
Come on out 10 hr Customer 11
my mom, ain't nothing wrong wit her 19 hr Eades 7
Older hanging with younger Sat Jim 13
Best Local car dealership Fri Not a fan at all 14
Film Festival Fri Martie 20

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance