papaw d

El Dorado, AR

#1 May 24, 2010
RIP brothr. One of El Dorados finest young men goes down in IRAq

Peace be with the family he leaves behind
In my prayers

Monticello, AR

#2 May 24, 2010
My prayers are with the wonderful family he left behind. I just heard about what happened to him. May god bless all of our military and the Culver family.

Since: Jun 07

United States

#3 May 24, 2010
Prayers for family and friends of Wayne Culver.

In Christ,
because He cares,

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
praying

United States

#4 May 25, 2010
I do not know this family but GE is a hero! Godspeed Wayne Culver!
Keith McFarland

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 May 25, 2010
YOu will be missed my friend.
RLS LA Delta 103

United States

#6 May 25, 2010
Wayne, it was an honor and a privilege being your friend and fraternity brother. Our Spring Break trip to New Orleans and Florida ranks among one of my best memories. Thanks for being a friend, a brother, and for paying the ultimate price for your country. See you on the other side.

Yours in the Bond,

Bob
TRM

El Dorado, AR

#7 May 25, 2010
May the good lord hold you close and keep a vigilant watch over your family until you meet again. You are an American Hero.
LTaylor

Bossier City, LA

#8 May 25, 2010
Is this Wayne Culver originally from Shreveport La.?
kam

United States

#9 May 25, 2010
Yes
LTaylor

Bossier City, LA

#10 May 25, 2010
Thank you. we went to grade school through high school together. I will pray for his family
what a friend

El Dorado, AR

#11 May 25, 2010
what a true friend... for the ones that didn't get to know him really missed out, but not just him but his whole family .... WAYNE YOU R IN GODS HANDS NOW enjoy the other side cause someday we will all meet up with you in the sky ............. you will be missed.............
AGW

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 25, 2010
Wayne Culver,Hero, Co-Worker and the closest friend i've ever had. He was like a Brother. I will miss you my Friend and we will keep your family in our prayers. Thanks for the years of friendship. This world is now a lesser place with you gone. Rest In Peace and Farewell my Brother. May God grant your family Peace and Understanding.
Your Sacrifice will never be forgotten and neither will you.
a far friend

Monroe, LA

#13 May 25, 2010
Someone very dear to me was in that vehicle also. I'm sorry to hear of the loss. From what I've heard he was doing what he enjoyed. A family man, who always spoke highly of them all. I know my pain for what has happened is nowhere near the pain of close family and friends, but I'm very sorry and as always you are in my prayers. I know understanding won't come easily but may peace come as there are many people who support and love you all. May God Bless You and Your Family.
Phi Delt

Shreveport, LA

#14 May 25, 2010
Wayne, it was an honor to have served with you! you were a great man, an inspirational soldier, and a wonderful fraternity brother. Your family is in all of our prayers..........in heaven there is rest...
Tony
Well

El Dorado, AR

#15 May 26, 2010
Great man, great family. We will miss you Wayne.
Friend

El Dorado, AR

#16 May 26, 2010
LTaylor wrote:
Is this Wayne Culver originally from Shreveport La.?
Yes it is.
Friend

El Dorado, AR

#17 May 26, 2010
Yes it is indeed the one. He left behind a wonderful wife and two children. My the lord place his arms around them and bring them peace.
Kevin Watts

Houston, TX

#18 May 26, 2010
God bless you Wayne. It only seems to happen to the good ones
Joshua Henry

El Dorado, AR

#19 May 27, 2010
A true hero in every sence of the word...
God,Country,Family is what this man lived.
We here at Amercable will miss him sorely..
Our Prayers go out to his Family.
May you rest in Sweet peace until we see you again.. We are better people just having known you.
MudBug

El Dorado, AR

#21 May 28, 2010
My sympathy goes out to Wayne's family and friends.

Thank you Wayne for your service. May you rest peacefully with God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandals destroying property 17 min Bubba 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min Mobile Bad Dad 41,376
Smelling her onions 1 hr you sick 10
Granny has whiskers 1 hr Gson 1
Dog anal gland 1 hr Vet Tech 2
Farting 3 hr Pattie 2
Rash 3 hr Harry 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance