My mr wrong (s/o/t/o/s)

My mr wrong (s/o/t/o/s)

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

mrsright

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 12, 2013
i met my mr. wrong and well my parents and their friends don't seem to think that the two of us should be together and they are bound and determined to keep us apart... Van Hook done okay'd tha papers saying that we WAS NOT suppose to be around each other, well that isn't going to stop me from being with him.
So my question is why the hell do you all think that by yall' trying to have him put in the Penn. will stop me from having anything to do with him, When you and i both know it is gonna stop me ...
Hint..Hint,, Didn't you always say while trying to raise me that I would make mistakes and learn from my own??? Well won't you let me make my own and learn from my own??? Daddy would let me!!!!
LMFAO

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 12, 2013
There should be an age limit of 18 before letting people onto this site. I feel dumber just by reading this sh!t.
mrsoodles

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 14, 2013
well if anyone would have known the current age of the person that wrote this they would know that she is well over 21.....
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#4 Sep 14, 2013
mrsoodles wrote:
well if anyone would have known the current age of the person that wrote this they would know that she is well over 21.....
They would also know that ALL comments are the ignorantAzz topixFag. FkingIdiot. How ignorant R U dikBreath?
LMFAO

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2013
mrsoodles wrote:
Well, the b!tch needs to start acting like it if she wants her mommy and daddy to ever take her seriously. They probably don't like 45 year old Dirty Bob babysitting her for this exact reason.
LMFAO

El Dorado, AR

#6 Sep 15, 2013
But on the other hand, IMAFAG. I'm the topixFag. Change my name every ignorantAzzHomo comment I make, argue with my own nasty, stanking sicAzz self. That's what us unwanted, disgusting freaks of nature do.
dont affect me

El Dorado, AR

#7 Dec 11, 2014
mrsoodles wrote:
An you still gota look at us to this day!
just me

El Dorado, AR

#8 Dec 11, 2014
And I know BC an cm tryd putting me there! I can't make my rongs right...so I'll punish my family an accuse them until I feel the loss y'all have felt....I'm so sorry...but its the only way I can repay y'all in my mind...now that's the truth...:(
just me

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 11, 2014
I'm the guy this post is about....I hate myself for what I've caused...but I would die for any of y'all without question... I just didn't know how to handle arguments with your daughter...and I never touched her...I always lashed out on her dad...and he was a man that she loved so that was the only way I could hurt her...I was so dumb an can't get peace over it now...I loved him...I truly did! And it over now so if you wanna hurt me...I'll let you...just come to me and get it over with...I need it! I deserve it It was all my fault an I'm sorry.just don't be fake when you see me...it only feeds anger towards myself...give me the peace I need to move on...I'm not perfect...I'm just me
just me

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 11, 2014
Just know I know e erything........even down to furnishing the girls house with items from your store....I'm not mad....just wanna burry the hatchet... but when we see each other know that this is on .y mind
hardwood

El Dorado, AR

#11 Dec 18, 2014
mrsoodles wrote:
Close!!!! But no cigar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min --Bad Dad-- 42,076
Town mystery (Jul '17) 6 hr Mean 16
Jobs (Aug '17) 6 hr Work 4
Mayor or City Manager, which works best? 6 hr Definitely 12
Hey guess what 9 hr Hash is trash 3
possession of firearm by certain person (Nov '11) Feb 11 chuckem 14
Global Business Institute - Feb. 8? Feb 7 Peter Greenberg Jr 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance