Oklahoma City, OK

#2008 Nov 26, 2012
Answer key
educated

El Dorado, AR

#2009 Nov 26, 2012
educated wrote:
Answer key
Ain't I smart, I change my name from educated to playing along. Everybody knows "IMAFAG" so they don't comment. Just me. Comment, change name, comment. Us HOMO'S are freaks, ain't we cute? We're actually scared little wet rats hiding in the corner or behind a keyboard because we're chicken sh-ts and don't want everybody kicking our ignorantAzzez. We try to run everbody DOWN to our level, but that don't seem to work. I am a freak of nature because my momma was a crack ho and conceived me under the Hillsboro viaduct for cheap drugs, I'm a crack baby and that's what made me a fagBtch. So I live on topix. Remember my names now: playing along and educated.
Word Player

El Dorado, AR

#2010 Nov 26, 2012
educated wrote:
<quoted text> Ain't I smart, I change my name from educated to playing along. Everybody knows "IMAFAG" so they don't comment. Just me. Comment, change name, comment. Us HOMO'S are freaks, ain't we cute? We're actually scared little wet rats hiding in the corner or behind a keyboard because we're chicken sh-ts and don't want everybody kicking our ignorantAzzez. We try to run everbody DOWN to our level, but that don't seem to work. I am a freak of nature because my momma was a crack ho and conceived me under the Hillsboro viaduct for cheap drugs, I'm a crack baby and that's what made me a fagBtch. So I live on topix. Remember my names now: playing along and educated.
We definitely appreciate this information. Thank You.

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#2011 Nov 27, 2012
educated wrote:
<quoted text> Ain't I smart, I change my name from educated to playing along. Everybody knows "IMAFAG" so they don't comment. Just me. Comment, change name, comment. Us HOMO'S are freaks, ain't we cute? We're actually scared little wet rats hiding in the corner or behind a keyboard because we're chicken sh-ts and don't want everybody kicking our ignorantAzzez. We try to run everbody DOWN to our level, but that don't seem to work. I am a freak of nature because my momma was a crack ho and conceived me under the Hillsboro viaduct for cheap drugs, I'm a crack baby and that's what made me a fagBtch. So I live on topix. Remember my names now: playing along and educated.
Although you're trying to mimic another poster, you seem to know what you're talking about. Perhaps it's time you 'came out of the closet'?

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#2012 Nov 27, 2012
educated wrote:
Answer key
Skeleton key
money

Madisonville, KY

#2013 Nov 27, 2012
skeleton crew

Since: Aug 11

El Dorado, AR

#2014 Nov 27, 2012
Crew cut

.. to the insane one..leave your crap out of our word game please.. geez
playing along

El Dorado, AR

#2015 Nov 27, 2012
iSukie uDikie
educated

El Dorado, AR

#2016 Nov 28, 2012
Cut out

El Dorado, AR

#2017 Nov 28, 2012
Out Back
educated

El Dorado, AR

#2018 Nov 28, 2012
playing along wrote:
Crew cut
.. to the insane one..leave your crap out of our word game please.. geez
Fk You FagBtch
playing along

El Dorado, AR

#2019 Nov 28, 2012
ImaFag iSukieDikie
educated

Oklahoma City, OK

#2020 Nov 28, 2012
Back burner

El Dorado, AR

#2021 Nov 28, 2012
Burner Cover

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS MELLOR PARK MALL coming back to life 11 min captainc2305 31
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 28 min All the same 937
What is the significance of the date 4/20 1 hr All the same 3
Charlie H 1 hr Private eye 8
Felicia Evans (Jun '11) 1 hr The voice 268
150 females ive slept with in eldorado 2 hr The voice 33
How Does One Report A Bad Doctor (Apr '11) 2 hr The voice 35

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 20 at 9:21PM CDT

More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]