Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cl...

Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,!

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
emily

Stuttgart, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2014
I am here for a few days and thank God this is not my home! All the area of West ave, Hillsboro are pathetic! The shopping centers parking lots are chug hole filled and they are hell on any car! Speaking of shopping, There is none!! Everything here is so run down and old. Where is the pride people? I will say that people are quite friendly!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2014
Entertainment District is coming.
racist

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 27, 2014
You can thank the herds of nasty n****rs for the way Eldorado looks.
Uncle dirty balls

Quitman, AR

#4 Jul 27, 2014
racist wrote:
You can thank the herds of nasty n****rs for the way Eldorado looks.
i second that, them damn moon crickets
City Councils

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 27, 2014
We are working hard to become Pine Bluff.
Wilson

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jul 28, 2014
I have spent time in Helena,Pine Bluff, Dermott, Eudora and Camden and of all these ghettos- I like El Dorado the best. In my opinion these towns are not fixable because too many are uneducated and dependent on government pay and services. Their thinking is that the taxpayer should pay for their existence. By the way- I am negro.
City Councils

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 28, 2014
Wilson wrote:
I have spent time in Helena,Pine Bluff, Dermott, Eudora and Camden and of all these ghettos- I like El Dorado the best. In my opinion these towns are not fixable because too many are uneducated and dependent on government pay and services. Their thinking is that the taxpayer should pay for their existence. By the way- I am negro.
Thank you for liking our ghetto the best. We are trying hard to make El Dorado the best ghetto in the area.
Joel

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jul 28, 2014
When they redo hwy 82, they will make improvements to all of that property at taxpayer expense and it will be much better! And when Branson South is finished, we will have thousands coming every weekend for the entertainment!
Get Smart

Hamilton, Bermuda

#9 Jul 29, 2014
Joel wrote:
When they redo hwy 82, they will make improvements to all of that property at taxpayer expense and it will be much better! And when Branson South is finished, we will have thousands coming every weekend for the entertainment!
Actually, the Arkansas State Highway Commission allocated $60 million of state funds to widen Highway 82 and to completely revamp Hillsboro.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 29, 2014
State funds, DOT grant, it's all taxpayer money or borrowed.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jul 29, 2014
They are to turn Hillsboro into an unusable death trap. Most drivers here barely know how to use a left turn lane. Multiple roundabouts will cause hundreds of accidents.

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#12 Jul 29, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
They are to turn Hillsboro into an unusable death trap. Most drivers here barely know how to use a left turn lane. Multiple roundabouts will cause hundreds of accidents.
They are doing that everywhere. I hate traffic circles. No one understands what "yield" means. It's a European thing anyhow. They are all over Europe.
City Councils

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jul 29, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
All part of a master plan. Just like the college trees in the middle of S. West Ave.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 29, 2014
Rotaries are coming to El Do? This is going to be good for the body shops.
City Councils

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jul 30, 2014
Grigori wrote:
Rotaries are coming to El Do? This is going to be good for the body shops.
Yes, it will definitely increase our economy and tax revenue.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#16 Jul 30, 2014
You haven't heard about this Grigori? I'm shocked. You will not be able to make a left turn anywhere on at least West Hillsboro. You will have to go to the next traffic circle and make a U-Turn.

They have a map at the city hall.

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#17 Jul 30, 2014
You call them "rotaries"? I've never heard them referred to as that. Watch the movie "European Vacation" where Chevy Chase gets stuck on a roundabout in England. Hilarious!

Location hidden

#18 Jul 30, 2014
I have been in three or four lane ones in New England, but the ones in England with the perceptions confused by left hand drive are particularly scary for Americans.'Blaster, I pretty much quit buying the paper with the 50% price increase and the ten day lag sometimes for police reports. If it contains something which he thinks would interest me, R. "Bubba" Long brings me his.
John

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jul 30, 2014
Colorado has put rotaries at each exit along I-70. It is a vast improvement over having to wait for a light to change. And it has made the whole route seem much more European and classy. People will learn to use them after time.

People do need to clean up El Dorado. It looks about 20 years behind Conway, Searcy, and Jonesboro. Those cities have lots of new shopping and eating places.

I suggest tearing down the mall and starting over with a new life style center that is modern and appealing. And requiring everyone to put a green place of grass and plants next to the highway. And maybe getting a sign ordinance to get rid of the ugly signs.

And their should be a movement to get the utilities underground along the main highways. It looks like El Dorado just got electricity six months ago with all the lines strung up all over town. This is 2014 not 1934.
City Councils

El Dorado, AR

#20 Jul 30, 2014
John wrote:
Colorado has put rotaries at each exit along I-70.
Well, maybe we can legalize weed too......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saturday night fun ! 21 min pleasetellmehaven... 37
Why did the city build a jet hangar? 1 hr well 29
Trump sweeps 5 states 5 hr smdh 45
joey slater 10 hr yep 6
Trisha Evans 14 hr Chuckit 2
Amercable Layoffs? Tue B Cousins 6
Who are ? Tue Chicken 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages