I do! Grew up with her
yeah

El Dorado, AR

#3 Aug 16, 2014
Known her since 4th grade.
User67

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 16, 2014
Who could forget Katie? She was a mega bitch.
pchs12

El Dorado, AR

#5 Aug 17, 2014
The older we got the bitchier she got. Maybe it was the cheerleading. And then what she did to Haley when they got to college was extremely shitty. Js
abc

El Dorado, AR

#6 Sep 2, 2014
pchs12 wrote:
The older we got the bitchier she got. Maybe it was the cheerleading. And then what she did to Haley when they got to college was extremely shitty. Js
What did she do to Haley?
Katie Alene Murry

Memphis, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2014
Well, this is Katie :) All through high school I thoight I had a true best friend. We went to college and roomed together. I found the man I would marry and brought him to college to tell Haley the good news that he had proposed to me and I wanted her to be the maid of honor. She seemed excited and then quickly left for class. During her absense my then new fiance and I "did it" in the room. The people that we shared a bathroom with texted Haley and told her what they heard. Haley then proceeded to leave leave her class early in hope to catch us ( im guessing) she stormed in the room and threw a hardcore hissy fit. I apologized to her and told her that it wouldn't happen again. She stormed into our roommates room (across the bathroom) and started trashing me. There were things that were said that I wasn't going to forgive and things I learned that she had been doing to me for years that I wasn't going to forgive. I then proceeded to withdraw from the university and move back to El Dorado with Aaron. We have been blessed beyond measure and I wont apologize for anything that I did. We have a beautiful family and we are all happier than we have ever been. I just hope she is happy too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Reality Check 41,499
building Jan 17 Dollar General 3
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) Jan 1 Mimi 942
Deer hunters (Oct '16) Jan 1 recent widow 145

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages