red man

La Vergne, TN

#1 Jun 17, 2014
What y'all think of this guy

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2014
He is a peice of [email protected] SH!T!!!!!!!!!! DONT GET INVOLVED IN ANYTHING THAT HE DOES!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2014
OHHH AND HE WORKS FOR THE DRUG TASK FoRCE!!!!!!!!
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Too much chucking gooberweinercockprickpeckerdon g talk going on here so hit the nasty john and swim.
red man

Antioch, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2014
Y'all bitch ass ppl don't no shit!. Woose does not work for the DTF.... NOT in is BLOOD!!!!! If he would have been snitching he would have been out sooner.... so get your facts straight before u start running your mouths...
I KNOW

Woodbury, CT

#6 Jun 19, 2014
I KNOw FOR A MOTHER F*CKIN FACT HE IS A SNITCH! LOOK AT ALL THE CHARGES HE HAD!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW HES JUST OUT? COME ON HE HAD POS OF METH YOU IDIOT! FELONY THEFT SERIOUSLY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT RED MAN
thrill

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2014
Well does any of u people kmow anything about what really happen hell n do u even know his real name
red man

La Vergne, TN

#8 Jun 19, 2014
My facts are straight. .. he has never been in any trouble... he pleaded guilty to pos of meth.. and got 5 years probation. .. check your self bitch b4 u get fuck off... just bc he is out does not mean he his snitchin... he still got charges hanging over his head and waiting to go to court on them... He sit in jail for 4 mouths .. the reason he got out is bc his lawyer file the 8.6 rule on the charges he still got to face.... so no the law b4 u start saying he is working 4 the cops.. and if u got a problem with him. .. and u think that shit about him.. say it to his face and not on topix's... but we all no that y'all. Are to much of a pussy to say in to his face. .. I love u woose and will always have your back...
watchyourself

La Vergne, TN

#9 Jun 19, 2014
I no woose and he is no snitch. . Just. Bc he is out does not mean he is snitching. . He is a frist time felon. . So don't say shit when u don't no shit... he is a great person and will bounce back from all of this.. y'all ppl don't even no him.. no the facts before you run your fuckin months. ..
Uncle Ruckus

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jun 19, 2014
What the hell is a woose, sounds like a new found tree frog.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jun 20, 2014
No worry- just a bunch of chucking JOI's here that have been in the nasty john to swim.
I KNOW

Woodbury, CT

#12 Jun 20, 2014
Wesly Williams is the woose im talking about and hes a sorry a$$ dude. Screwing over his friends just to get high... I'm not saying he snitched THIS TIME! But in the past he has worked as a CI. Woose and I use to be super tight before he lost control. So no matter if you got his back or not I KNOW HIM! and he has done some low down sh!t that you all prolly don't even know about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deltic HQ 32 min Danny 5
Funny how... 43 min Mad sucks 1
What are they building between Dairy Queen and ... 1 hr Rumors 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 40,165
Maxine Waters 1 hr In the know 2
Air force 2 hr dawn 2
Local private investigator? 3 hr Mary Smithoeters 4

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance