Convenience Stores "AGAIN"

Convenience Stores "AGAIN"

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wasted Time

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jun 26, 2011
E. T. RELAY, Mount Holly & College, El Dorado, Ar. What is your problem? Why can't you hang that dam telephone up and wait on your customers? Go somewhere else folks, don't stop at this store unless you have got plenty time to WASTE.
Thats nothing

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 26, 2011
Nothing like that tall rude spook at the mobil on nw ave.
Gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Who owns or manages the chucking ET relay??
Oh Noooo

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Our Indian friends from the middle east.
ForReal

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jun 27, 2011
My wife saw this first hand Sunday afternoon at E.T. (Eternal Telephone) Relay. She went in to simply get 2 sodas, finally came back to the car with nothing and mad as hell. One clerk was at the register with her back turned to the customers talking on the phone. The 2nd clerk was walking around in the store not doing anything. No more E.T. Relay for us.
Peckerman

Gretna, LA

#6 Jun 27, 2011
Gooberman wrote:
Who owns or manages the chucking ET relay??
Chuck Meoff

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Thank God for pay at the pump. I haven't been inside a c-store for over a year.
dusty

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jun 27, 2011
Peckerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Meoff
Might as well be jackmeoff.
joe blow

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jun 27, 2011
they are from pakistan, also have the 2 out at Parkers chapel and the old BP on the other end of college
badboy

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jun 27, 2011
And don't forget the store across from autozone... Just went in today and the huge short black woman said could I help you, then turned and answered the store phone ... Sad thing is, the owner of the store was in there. I stood there with my money to give for like 5 minutes while she laughed and talked to everyone. Ugggghhhhh!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 27, 2011
badboy wrote:
And don't forget the store across from autozone... Just went in today and the huge short black woman said could I help you, then turned and answered the store phone ... Sad thing is, the owner of the store was in there. I stood there with my money to give for like 5 minutes while she laughed and talked to everyone. Ugggghhhhh!!!!!
That one used to be owned by Felton oil, the hurry backs bought all them out last month.
Castratrix

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 27, 2011
They ran out of motels to buy and started building new Hamptons and H. I. Expresses. Though there is that theory that they are buying up convenience stores and truck stops so they can torch them all on signal to shut down our economy.
Some

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jun 27, 2011
pc dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That one used to be owned by Felton oil, the hurry backs bought all them out last month.
Some of his stores couldn't make a buck after debit cards and credit cards where used more over old fashioned checks. No money to double on at the PA office. The thing they didn't relieze or care about was loyal customers (but no longer loyal) that made a simple mistake in their bank statement.
Oh Noooo

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jun 27, 2011
pc dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That one used to be owned by Felton oil, the hurry backs bought all them out last month.
Hurry Back runs a pretty tight ship. That's E&M Oil I think that owns Hurry Back. I have heard that if Hurry Back employees are caught making personal calls they are fired on the spot.
me too until

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jun 27, 2011
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
Thank God for pay at the pump. I haven't been inside a c-store for over a year.
That's how I was until one of the local stores had a credit card swiping device installed at their pump that was stealing credit card information unknown to the customers and owners at the time.

Someone stole my credit card information and tried to charge up to $1,000 on it.

All I can say is be careful paying at the pump with a card. You won't know until it's too late.
Scooby

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2011
me too until wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how I was until one of the local stores had a credit card swiping device installed at their pump that was stealing credit card information unknown to the customers and owners at the time.
Someone stole my credit card information and tried to charge up to $1,000 on it.
All I can say is be careful paying at the pump with a card. You won't know until it's too late.
Yeah I heard that also! I swear, nothing is safe anymore. People are so dang crooked!!
Who

El Dorado, AR

#18 Jun 27, 2011
me too until wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how I was until one of the local stores had a credit card swiping device installed at their pump that was stealing credit card information unknown to the customers and owners at the time.
Someone stole my credit card information and tried to charge up to $1,000 on it.
All I can say is be careful paying at the pump with a card. You won't know until it's too late.
Let us know which one so we can avoid the same problem. Was is the station or someone watching over your shoulder? That's not right, I hope you got your money back.
Patron

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jun 27, 2011
Wasted Time wrote:
E. T. RELAY, Mount Holly & College, El Dorado, Ar. What is your problem? Why can't you hang that dam telephone up and wait on your customers? Go somewhere else folks, don't stop at this store unless you have got plenty time to WASTE.
The one by WalMart has great personnel...always friendly and quick to wait on me. Never have seen them on a cell phone. Do not know what the deal is with the other one, as I do not patronize that location. So I say a bonus or raise is in order for those gals at the WalMart location....and no, I do not know them..nor am I related to them...they are black gals (with great customer friendly attitudes) and I am white. Go, girls.
Idiots

El Dorado, AR

#20 Jun 27, 2011
Where did you buy these credit cards, at General Dollar parking lot? Accredited credit cards won't screw you in machines. You broke bogus btchs need to get a job and life. Try to act big time and are nothing but maggots. GO TO WORK IDIOTS. WE ARE TIRED OF SUPPORTING YOUR STUPID AZZES.
Your Stupid

El Dorado, AR

#21 Jun 27, 2011
Idiots wrote:
Where did you buy these credit cards, at General Dollar parking lot? Accredited credit cards won't screw you in machines. You broke bogus btchs need to get a job and life. Try to act big time and are nothing but maggots. GO TO WORK IDIOTS. WE ARE TIRED OF SUPPORTING YOUR STUPID AZZES.
No one is talking about your post. It started about camel jockey gas station owners lousy help talking on the phones and ignoring customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCSA Brad's Wife 2 hr Brad 1
Crazy Blair is back in town and in jail 2 hr Dumb bitch blaire 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Soozy 34,509
News Southern Bancorp Plans To Raise $20M 5 hr Rikishi 9
Cold beer and hot girls 5 hr Redneck 29
Flying Burger (Apr '10) 5 hr Wth 45
Anyone know the where abouts of Bryan McMahen? (Nov '11) 10 hr Backlund 10
Home wreckers 13 hr Kerri 29

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages