First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not A Coward Scott

Newbern, TN

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Let's not forget those proxy ip's but none of those will never be in Arkansas.
Lol

Newbern, TN

#24 Jul 11, 2013
well wrote:
You can tell the difference between the real thread and the fake one by the locations. In the fake one, they are all from a Suddenlink email isp.
No kidding.
Not A Coward Scott

Newbern, TN

#25 Jul 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding.
So if its from a cell phone its a fake thread? That's pretty stupid.
Lol

Newbern, TN

#26 Jul 11, 2013
Not A Coward Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really funny about all of that is that everyone called me a liar when I pointed out that she had drug problems and made crazy accusations to her employer about me. Just recently at the end of last year or the beginning of this year that girl was locked up and the Union County Detention Center for drugs. Being hooked on pills will make you do weird an outlandish things. I was around that girl enough to see that she had a severe drug addiction and should not be doing the type of work that she was doing. I felt sorry for her till she came in one day stumbling and mumbling and started imagining things that wasn't happening. I shouldn't had got on here talking about an unstable drug addict and I apologize for doing that to someone that need professional help. That was no different than making fun of someone because they are in a wheelchair but she can correct her problem.
Very big of you dude. You had a legitimate issue with someone who did you some wrong and went all sorts of bad in dealing with it but you admit that you went about it wrong, had your taste of crazy but moved on. This Atwoods stalker guy is the real deal. As in real scary ass deal. I don't even know those people but I'm glad they're perservering and growing despite of this because I don't think this guy will stop stalking them. Unless it is one of the Eppinettes (which I wouldnt doubt), and it'll cease once they leave. I watch a lot of those investigation shows and I tell ya, guys like him end up violent. I bet he either follows the owners of Atwoods or more likely, it'll stop when the Eppinettes are gone. I strongly believe this'll be the case.
Lol

Newbern, TN

#27 Jul 11, 2013
Not A Coward Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So if its from a cell phone its a fake thread? That's pretty stupid.
They're ALL from one computer, with a Suddenlink isp. On this thread, clearly the original, there are a few different locations. Besides, if you read the threads you can tell which one makes sense and which sounds nuts. One calls out a stalker, the other is the stalker copying the posts and changing a few words that make no logical sense. The only proof you need is the amount of threads about the New Atwoods store on a personal basis, vs. zero threads about the oh-so innocent and victimized Eppinette family, which nobody has ever bashed at all. It's logic, plain and simple. Logic vs. certifiably mentally unstable.
All The Same

Newbern, TN

#28 Jul 11, 2013
ALL comments the ignorantAzzWelfareFag. Change that name homo. Talk to your own self U dumMF. What a fking Loser. LMAO.
well

Newbern, TN

#29 Jul 11, 2013
All The Same wrote:
ALL comments the ignorantAzzWelfareFag. Change that name homo. Talk to your own self U dumMF. What a fking Loser. LMAO.
Now one local crazy is going to copy and paste the other local crazy.
Poo

Newbern, TN

#30 Jul 11, 2013
All The Same wrote:
This here is an example of another one of our so called Topix "stalkers". We had Tedder first, now the Atwoods guy and this spaz that apparently thinks there is only one poster on earth besides himself. I really hope out of towners don't look here before they consider a visit. I bet we sure do seem like the Honey Boo Boos, but on crack.
alfranklin

Newbern, TN

#31 Jul 11, 2013
You are epic !
If they knew the truth they wouldn't believe it ! LOL
But Im worried about you baby . Do you have this or not ? I know you hate me but I made a choice to stick with you no mater what . You mak me pay everyday . Even though you don't believe , Im praying for your safety & happiness . Do your thing baby ! 130 today .
Poo

Newbern, TN

#32 Jul 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Now one local crazy is going to copy and paste the other local crazy.
Now that was actually funny!
James H Kelley

United States

#33 Jul 30, 2013
If and when I do post on topics, I use my name, and learn how to spell it. I only said a few things about the Eppinettes, Phil to he exact, and tha was that he did me wrong and deserved whatever he got, and that's all true. I've never we foot inside Atwoods, in fact Ive used the purina dealer in Camden every since Phil told me to shop elsewhere if I didn't like his 3 month old spoiled horse feed, so I did. I don't mind taking all the credit for running him outta town, I really don't, so I really don't care if you say I'm the Eppinette stalker, go right ahead, but honestly, I can take very very little of the credit, if any :)
Carry on...
ps. thats Mr. Kelley, to you.
Alan

United States

#36 Aug 1, 2013
Who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tom cotton is bs (Sep '14) 1 hr Damn 33
Hop opp clean harbors 1 hr Damn 14
morgan couch 3 hr looking4her 3
janice sawyer 4 hr Nobody 4
Felicia Evans (Jun '11) 5 hr Local 263
Hays it is 7 hr earl 6
150 females ive slept with in eldorado 8 hr Alton 32

Tornado Watch for Union County was issued at April 19 at 6:10PM CDT

More from around the web

El Dorado People Search