You Arent Fooling Anyone Crazy Man

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What what

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 8, 2013
We all know the stalker posts back and forth to himself like, everyday. You are a joke, dude. Wake up and realize that nobody is taking you seriously. People think you're mental. You make posts about the same damn people like, every week. Is this obsession of yours ever going to stop? And calling people who point it out "Eppinette Haters" doesn't work, because nobody has ever said anything negative about Eppinettes, much less the his family members, like you have with the new chain store you are so obsessed with. You have personally attacked those people for years, and nobody has ever done that with the Eppinettes family, or any other business family for that matter. What's it like to have one set of people living rent free inside your mind and taking up every thought you have throughout the day? I can't imagine living with such anger and hate in my head. I don't know if I should feel bad for you or if you should be in a mental ward. But seriously dude, wake up and realize you have a problem. You're sick in the head. You need help. There is no way in hell someone with your hate, anger and obsession is happy. Don't you want to be happy? Get some therapy for goodness sakes. Find God, or Buddha or something.
And just like clockwork, I expect to be called an Eppinettes stalker, hater or whatever. And you're the one who iniates every discussion! Easy to tell, you sick deranged loser. There really are some crazies in our town.. A lot of you seem to enjoy baiting him and finding amusement in getting him worked up, but I don't. People like him often turn violent. It's nothing to laugh about. If he ever really hurts someone I bet y'all won't be finding it so amusing anymore.
Thank you

Memphis, TN

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Preach it! The lunatic did his usual and made a post by copying yours. The guy is deranged. He even denied making all those posts where he personally attacked the the Atwoods chain! All those false price comparisons, crying about everything offered there could be found somewhere else in town? Denied it even happened at all! Omg can you say crazy! That family has been attacked on here more than any other, and he acts like he never even did it at all. I think he may have multiple personalities or something. Lol!
Thank you

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 9, 2013
I'd also like to point out, in agreement with you, that nobody has ever launched a personal attack on the people who own Eppinettes or tried to slander them. Nobody can find one slanderous, personal post as proof. But because of that hate filled idiot has filled Topix with tons of posts about Atwoods even before the thought of Eppinettes was ever even mentioned! So for that miserable man to act like he never even said anything about them, and its the Eppinettes family being attacked, is just ludicrous. I've dealt with mentally unstable people before but none so in denial about what they are doing. Like I said before, I think he really may have multiple personalities. There's just no way someone can be in that much denial about their own behavior and not be oppressed with a severe mental illness. Now that I think about it, its really sad. He must really be hurting inside to be so cruel. And obsessions like his always come hand in hand with a mental disparity. It just makes me so sad that so many people have to suffer from such mental pain, and its even worse when they don't realize they need help.
Wildcat fan

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Good job !!!!
cant believe it

Memphis, TN

#6 Jul 10, 2013
That guy is just so damn crazy! He acts likes he hasn't been bashing that New store chain at all! What a sicko. Just look at these links below, and these are only a few of the ones he's started. Its amazing he denies even making them.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-dorado-ar/...
There are many more too. Not going to take the time to copy and paste every single one from the past two years. But according to the loon , he didnt make those at all, and better yet, they dont even exist! My gosh the insanity of miserable people. Our country has got to start putting these people in homes. Involuntarily if they must. I seriously think this guy may stalk that family all the way to China if he had to. Its scary!
cant believe it

Memphis, TN

#7 Jul 10, 2013
On another note, he doesn't even have a defense. He just copies other people's posts and changes the words.
If he really wasn't bashing and stalking Atwoods, then why respond at all to this thread by copying it and twisting it into his own perverted version of it? Innocent people don't feel the need to reply. And his claims that people have attacked Eppinettes? Absurd. I would like to see just one post where the owner or owner's wife of Eppinettes was made fun of. Just one. Atwoods has been attacked by this one man as long as it was announced they were moving her; its ridiculous. I would like to think it will stop when the Eppinettes move, which it would only make sense, as such slander of Atwoods always followed the Eppinettes posting false price comparisons. Seriously people, this guy is scary. People that obsessed and unhappy always hit a peak, and I'm afraid his may end up being of the violent kind.
Please pray for the New Atwoods chain, and for the safety of the new store. Because having someone with such hatred stalking you is a very, very serious thing.
cant believe it

Memphis, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2013
I would bet my life he copies these posts too. God help that the new store, and may The Lord work in that hateful man's heart to rid him of his bitterness and make him realize the reality of his anger.
well

Memphis, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2013
There seem to be several posters on this site who need help. It's too bad we can't find out who they are. Possibly they are a single person, but I doubt it.
All The Same

Memphis, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2013
My comments are the ignorantAzzTopixFag. I'm a fkingIdiot.
What about

Memphis, TN

#11 Jul 10, 2013
What about the alley smokers? Do you think he's the one who keeps bringing them up and stalking them for the past several years? I get so tired of people rehashing ancient history on here.....the same old hate over and over with no point except to hurt people. So sad, really.......
Jessie K

Memphis, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2013
What on earth is an alley smoker? Lol. Never heard of that one before. I've checked Topix on and off for a few yrs now and the only two crazy people I know of are that Tedder guy that was obsessed with Amanda Lyons and this other guy thats obsessed with the new Atwoods store. At least the Tedder guy wasn't a coward about it though, he told everyone who he was. I don't think any website should allow anonymity. It's not fair that someone can make post after post about one person,,store, or family and not be held accountable for his or her comments, especially if they're intentionally hurtful, and rather or not any damage is actually done. Even if nobody is affected by it or even cares, the person trying to start trouble should be exposed.
Jessie K

Memphis, TN

#14 Jul 10, 2013
What about wrote:
What about the alley smokers? Do you think he's the one who keeps bringing them up and stalking them for the past several years? I get so tired of people rehashing ancient history on here.....the same old hate over and over with no point except to hurt people. So sad, really.......
I agree. Almost every thread comes and goes but sometimes you get some koo koo that gets all obsessed and then we have to see the same crap over and over.
Jessie K

Memphis, TN

#15 Jul 10, 2013
cant believe it wrote:
I would bet my life he copies these posts too. God help that the new store, and may The Lord work in that hateful man's heart to rid him of his bitterness and make him realize the reality of his anger.
Just saw the copycat thread. Omg hahahahahahahahahahaha! It's like, so crazy. Just so freaking crazy. It's like when your a kid and someone says something so you say the same thing they say and it goes back and forth. Only since this is probably an adult, its a little scary. But so funny too. That guy better hope he never gets found out because if he did everyone would know how nuts he its. It's so hilarious though. I don't give a crap about Epinettes or Atwoods or Henleys or the families that own them, and I really don't think anyone else does either. We just have fun watching the crazy be crazy. Why is crazy so entertaining? I know we should feel sorry for the mentally disturbed, but this is just funny. Schizophrenia, not funny. Obsessed and stupid... Funny!
oh yeah i know

El Dorado, AR

#16 Jul 10, 2013
the Eppinette hater/stalker is JAMES KELLY, everyone knows he is nuts.
oh I know

Memphis, TN

#17 Jul 10, 2013
It is JAMES KELLY.
Jessie K

Memphis, TN

#18 Jul 10, 2013
oh I know wrote:
It is JAMES KELLY.
Don't know who that is but if that is his name, wouldn't he stop posting and making himself look nuts? If I was spreading all kinds of hate and looking obsessed and someone outed me, I would be humiliated and disappear. What makes you think it's this James Kelly guy? Everything about his posts says he's male, obsessed with the Atwoods, an avid Democrat, and is a low level kiss ass to a few officials in town that he probably tries to buddy up to and impress just by adopting their opinions. He is ignorant on all matters of business, economics and real estate and is a major El Dorado as a "festival town" supporter. He thinks all schools other than EHS are crap, and I'm guessing he has moderate education, probably a bachelors degree, and has an average income at best. It's unlikely he owns a business of any kind considering the time he spends on Topix and his ignorance on those matters, and probably has an unstable home life, if he's married or has children at all.

Does this James Kelly fit this description?
Jason

Memphis, TN

#19 Jul 10, 2013
Jessie K wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know who that is but if that is his name, wouldn't he stop posting and making himself look nuts? If I was spreading all kinds of hate and looking obsessed and someone outed me, I would be humiliated and disappear. What makes you think it's this James Kelly guy? Everything about his posts says he's male, obsessed with the Atwoods, an avid Democrat, and is a low level kiss ass to a few officials in town that he probably tries to buddy up to and impress just by adopting their opinions. He is ignorant on all matters of business, economics and real estate and is a major El Dorado as a "festival town" supporter. He thinks all schools other than EHS are crap, and I'm guessing he has moderate education, probably a bachelors degree, and has an average income at best. It's unlikely he owns a business of any kind considering the time he spends on Topix and his ignorance on those matters, and probably has an unstable home life, if he's married or has children at all.
Does this James Kelly fit this description?
This guy is way worse than Tedder. Tedder was actually sympathetic in a way. He has understandable reasons to be angry, he had his obsession with Amanda then got over it and moved on. This other guy is not stopping. Not only has he been obsessed with the new Atwoods store way longer than Tedder was with Amanda, but he claims everyone who thinks he's a stalker has something against Eppinettes, which I happen to love by the way. They've got some super cool stuff at that place. I never saw a single post that mentions Eppinettes in a negative light, much less crap being said about their family members. So yeah, the whole thing is just bizarre. It scares me that this guy is on the streets and not in a psych ward somewhere. There is nothing funny about it. I don't see how anyone could find all this amusing.
Jason

Memphis, TN

#20 Jul 10, 2013
I looked at the other post and saw where he copied and pasted the links someone provided on this thread of clear, real examples of threads he's started about the New Atwoods store. Then, one post down, he copied and pasted another post from this thread (changing the words of course) that challenged anyone to provide an example of the Atwoods having ever been the subject of a thread. Wtf? Someone tell me how this individual isn't in a straight jacket banging his head against a padded wall right now? I've never seen anything like this in my life.
Not A Coward Scott

Memphis, TN

#21 Jul 10, 2013
Jessie K wrote:
What on earth is an alley smoker? Lol. Never heard of that one before. I've checked Topix on and off for a few yrs now and the only two crazy people I know of are that Tedder guy that was obsessed with Amanda Lyons and this other guy thats obsessed with the new Atwoods store. At least the Tedder guy wasn't a coward about it though, he told everyone who he was. I don't think any website should allow anonymity. It's not fair that someone can make post after post about one person,,store, or family and not be held accountable for his or her comments, especially if they're intentionally hurtful, and rather or not any damage is actually done. Even if nobody is affected by it or even cares, the person trying to start trouble should be exposed.
What is really funny about all of that is that everyone called me a liar when I pointed out that she had drug problems and made crazy accusations to her employer about me. Just recently at the end of last year or the beginning of this year that girl was locked up and the Union County Detention Center for drugs. Being hooked on pills will make you do weird an outlandish things. I was around that girl enough to see that she had a severe drug addiction and should not be doing the type of work that she was doing. I felt sorry for her till she came in one day stumbling and mumbling and started imagining things that wasn't happening. I shouldn't had got on here talking about an unstable drug addict and I apologize for doing that to someone that need professional help. That was no different than making fun of someone because they are in a wheelchair but she can correct her problem.
well

United States

#22 Jul 10, 2013
You can tell the difference between the real thread and the fake one by the locations. In the fake one, they are all from a Suddenlink email isp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yancy Kyle 7 hr Smooches 4
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 7 hr yep 38
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr mayfly 33,879
Hotshots struggling 10 hr Guy 104
Brookshire's vs Walmart 10 hr Goat 11
Vandal 15 hr Well 4
Anybody ever tried to get custody back from dhs? (Aug '11) Wed Sherry 107

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance