How can you People STILL go to Appleb...
buddy

El Dorado, AR

#23 May 14, 2013
Need to hire a new manager.
boo freakin hoo

Maumelle, AR

#24 May 14, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text> These were the exact words the poster you responded to said:
"when ur food is messed up its sumtimes the server but its also the kitchen..there are so many times i have to get stuff heated or recooked cuz they didnt do it rite.."
Your response was exactly this "its YOUR JOB as a server to correct the kitchen for their mistake."
Are you retarded or something? Because that person said clearly that they have to get the orders corrected in the kitchen.
Gee Topix stalker, you are seriously cruel and stupid.
It was in regard to their crying, you incomprehendible dipshit.
taren

El Dorado, AR

#25 May 16, 2013
They weren't crying, just telling how it normally is. You completely ignored the fact that they actually did what you said it was their JOB to do. They got it corrected. And while it recooks, the customer has wait, and he gets pissed. Not at the cook, not at the manager. The server. You know, the one depending on tips to get by because they don't make minimum wage. I've waited tables too, and you take a lot of bullshit for things that aren't your fault. And you keep your mouth shut, because people don't want to hear excuses, whether they are true or not, they just want their food. Why it offends you for that to be said on freaking topix is beyond me. I think you can go ahead and apply that incomprehendilble dipshit comment to yourself. Though I probably would have went with incomprehensible since that's actually a word.
boo freakin hoo

Maumelle, AR

#26 May 17, 2013
taren wrote:
They weren't crying, just telling how it normally is. You completely ignored the fact that they actually did what you said it was their JOB to do. They got it corrected. And while it recooks, the customer has wait, and he gets pissed. Not at the cook, not at the manager. The server. You know, the one depending on tips to get by because they don't make minimum wage. I've waited tables too, and you take a lot of bullshit for things that aren't your fault. And you keep your mouth shut, because people don't want to hear excuses, whether they are true or not, they just want their food. Why it offends you for that to be said on freaking topix is beyond me. I think you can go ahead and apply that incomprehendilble dipshit comment to yourself. Though I probably would have went with incomprehensible since that's actually a word.
Get dat bitch a tissue! She b cryin!
taren

Dallas, TX

#27 May 18, 2013
At least I'm not an idiot.
boo freakin hoo

Dallas, TX

#28 May 18, 2013
taren wrote:
At least I'm not an idiot.
No, you made that evident to everyone in your dumbass post.
Friendly

Damascus, AR

#29 May 18, 2013
We go all the time. It's good to me.
taren

El Dorado, AR

#30 May 20, 2013
boo freakin hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you made that evident to everyone in your dumbass post.
troll-lol-lol-lol-lol lol-lol-lol-lol!!
taren

El Dorado, AR

#32 May 20, 2013
If your reading comprehension skills were any better, you would have noticed that I said I have waited tables. Not that I do. Exactly why I called you a troll. You miss quite a bit of the content of people's comments or, more likely, deliberately ignore it and then make asinine comments that showcase that fact. What else should I call you? Definitely not intelligent.
lalalala

El Dorado, AR

#33 May 20, 2013
Whatever its good
Taren

El Dorado, AR

#35 May 21, 2013
boo freakin hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you got fired by Applebee's. That's why you're not waiting tables anymore. Freshen up that resume. Taco Bell may be hiring!
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm gainfully employed, and no longer in the food industry. And what exactly would your job be? El Dorado Topix's unofficial assclown? I must say, you're doing a bang up job!
boo freakin hoo

Rowlett, TX

#36 May 21, 2013
Taren wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm gainfully employed, and no longer in the food industry. And what exactly would your job be? El Dorado Topix's unofficial assclown? I must say, you're doing a bang up job!
You only disappoint yourself with your ob fabrication. I have the best "job" anyone could ask for. You, on the otherhand, can not claim your job as the El Dorado Topix Assclown as gainful employment. But you DO do a bang up job!
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#37 May 22, 2013
All comments are Gooberlips, the TopixHomo. Change that name, talk to yourself fagFreak. This No Money WelfarePOS is p-ssed cause Applebees won't take his food stamps. LMAO. What a ignorantAzzLoser.
taren

El Dorado, AR

#38 May 22, 2013
boo freakin hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You only disappoint yourself with your ob fabrication. I have the best "job" anyone could ask for. You, on the otherhand, can not claim your job as the El Dorado Topix Assclown as gainful employment. But you DO do a bang up job!
Strange that you put job in quotation marks. I'm guess that means that you don't have one. And repeating what I said... why waste your time when you can just go full out playground with I'm rubber you're glue? Weak. You got boring fast.
boo freakin hoo

Dallas, TX

#39 May 22, 2013
taren wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that you put job in quotation marks. I'm guess that means that you don't have one. And repeating what I said... why waste your time when you can just go full out playground with I'm rubber you're glue? Weak. You got boring fast.
No, its strange to you that there are things other than a "job." Ever heard of a career? Or the idea that people don't consider something a "job" when they enjoy it? No, you don't understand, do you? Sad.

I waste my time with you because dumbasses like you are free entertainment! People used to pay to watch Pee Wee Herman or that Ernest clown act like a goober. You do because you don't know any better!
poptop

El Dorado, AR

#40 May 22, 2013
We have some really great eating establishments in this town, we really do. We're lucky to have that for a town our size. So many to choose from and most are great. But Applebees is unfortunately not one of them. It has to be truly THE worst place in town. If we got a Chili's or something that was actually managed properly or had a good owner it would put Applebee's out of business in a hot second. The only reason people go there is b/c its the only restaurant of its kind in town. I don't understand how it has been so bad for so long and stay in business otherwise.
Taren

El Dorado, AR

#41 May 23, 2013
boo freakin hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its strange to you that there are things other than a "job." Ever heard of a career? Or the idea that people don't consider something a "job" when they enjoy it? No, you don't understand, do you? Sad.
I waste my time with you because dumbasses like you are free entertainment! People used to pay to watch Pee Wee Herman or that Ernest clown act like a goober. You do because you don't know any better!
While I'm sure you enjoy it thoroughly, jacking off to delusions of your own grandeur does not qualify as a career.
Snelling

El Dorado, AR

#42 May 23, 2013
I hear Applebees has a job opening for a full time exterminator. College Degree preferred. Lawyers are encouraged to apply.
boo freakin hoo

United States

#43 May 23, 2013
Taren wrote:
<quoted text>
While I'm sure you enjoy it thoroughly, jacking off to delusions of your own grandeur does not qualify as a career.
And fantasizing about my manly thrust ever painting a protein picture for you pleasure does not qualify as a new job choice for you.
Pissed off dining

El Dorado, AR

#44 May 25, 2013
Went there tonight to eat with our family. Saw a few servers that were dirty looking, covered in tattooes, and some unshaven guys. They looked dirty- thank god we didnt have to interact with them. Our food was ok, the bacon was severely undercooked on the salad and the burger. My steak was very tough- I asked for A1 sauce and the waitress brought me 57 sauce. I am really glad that I dont live in this town, if I had to go to this applebees all the time- I would not like the chain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Times TO-DO list 15 min Mary Smithpeters 5
blair coleman 16 min Mary Smithpeters 3
Need money now 1 hr Camden Kid Toucher 3
Kasey doss Murphy 1 hr fact 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Resident 38,734
Dairy Queen stories? Tue Kenny 14
News 2 high schools in state to offer pilot program ... Mon Camden Kid Toucher 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages