Lollygolly

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Went in a few weeks ago for the first time and had lasagna. Wasn't bad. Tried them again and had chicken parmesan. Chicken tasted like it's was fried in old grease and the pasta had a strange antiseptic taste. No freaking idea what caused that! I had only one bite of each. Needless to say..... not going back.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2012
It's def different from one day to next
Wait

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 17, 2012
I've known the owners and have been a customer for years. You will be asked how your food is not long after you begin eating it. ALWAYS. I frequent the place and I'm always asked if my food is ok. You should have said something about it at the restaurant instead of coming to bash the place on topix. I'll bet you dinner that it would have been reconciled on the spot!

Since: Aug 11

Stuttgart, AR

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Been there many times myself and so far almost everything has been very tasty.. yeah not thrilled with one or two of the things I have tried, but then I won't order them again.. otherwise good food!!

Since: Oct 10

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 17, 2012
playing along wrote:
Been there many times myself and so far almost everything has been very tasty.. yeah not thrilled with one or two of the things I have tried, but then I won't order them again.. otherwise good food!!
Ditto! Somethings are great and some not my cup of tea. Great place, great service, nice environment.
also playing along

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 17, 2012
i like it except for the music. they have been playing the same few forever!! and it will be the same one for weeks then back to one of the others for weeks. celine deon has been playin for 2 weeks straight i know. it was again yesterday too. she's ok, but i don't want to watch her everytime i eat!!! hey lapiazza DO YOU NEED ME TO BURN YOU SOME CDS????
sunhouse

El Dorado, AR

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Food is good for El Dorado.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2013
love it.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Look at theFag going back agreeing with his own ignorantAzz self. WhatAfkingLoser. LMAO.
to AfkingLoser

Tyler, TX

#11 Jan 17, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Look at theFag going back agreeing with his own ignorantAzz self. WhatAfkingLoser. LMAO.
We all know you suck. You don't need to tell us anymore.
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jan 17, 2013
All those talking trash on here need to go drink from the nasty john.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr BARNEYII 32,750
Crackhead beauty queens 8 hr Prorate 1
Photographers 9 hr Issac 3
Hotshots struggling 15 hr EldoMasterBlaster 42
Whats the deal with Wendy Morgan? (Mar '14) Wed Dannyboy 58
Hillary 4 Prison Wed To Fud 48
Cute nice guy Wed Wife 20

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance